HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

1516 Pages V  « < 762 763 764 765 766 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hawkeye X Roy: The Royai Thread, For Roy, Riza, and Royai fans, and more!!
Rating 5 V
Zachelle
post Jun 8 2007, 01:29 AM
Post #11446

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,471

Tombow - Very very well said!! Couldn't have said it better myself, you sure have a way with words, share some with me XD happy.gif

Menelvir - Aww.. But be sure though to drop by when you find the time happy.gif Why is my name the only one not in bold? tongue.gif Yeah I'm your fan too! [spoiler]Roy getting Riza back!! XD[/spoiler] My favorite hosts too are the Hitachiin Brothers!! Go Hitachiin twincest XD, though you can have Kaoru, Hikaru's mine XD *shot* Now you guys make me want to watch Ouran all over again(And I have done that for 5times, I think tongue.gif )

Stormie - Awesome!! I love the "and Hayate" part, he looks like a distorted key, cute!! tongue.gif

Twilightz - Nice to see you again!! Yeah, our talented fanfic writers are on a roll!! *coughAmethystcough* laugh.gif Yeah, it's everywhere XD

--------------------

"Yay! Mass Production!!" - Hitachiin Brothers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 8 2007, 02:13 AM
Post #11447

Alchemists

Member No.: 46,907

Thanks Zachelle! (didn't forget the bold this time... wink.gif) Of course, nothing can beat the great master Amethyst Sunset, but yea I try... Oh, but the twins come as a pair! It'd be too cruel to split them up...

Oh never mind about that. *grabs Kaoru and runs off* ph34r.gif

Here's part 2, as promised: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57103304/
For those who missed it and want to see what the fuss is all about, part 1: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57032419/

Because I wrote more than I expected (over 2000 words! *gags and dies*), and because I'm evil, I'm only going to post the third and final when I get home.

Enjoy!

(Amethyst Sunset, honey, I'm still waiting for the next chapter of Twilight! wink.gif)

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 8 2007, 02:25 AM
Post #11448

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Twilightz - Nice to see you!!! happy.gif Yap, lots of good stuff to read!! ^^

@Menelvir - Oh!! *rushes over to divArt to read!!*
Aww.. They are [spoiler]going to try to help Roy getting [/spoiler]Riza!!
And, [spoiler]"Edward Elric snorted in laughter"[/spoiler].. That's so Ed!!! laugh.gif
I love it!!! I'm really enjoying the story!! Thank you!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zachelle
post Jun 8 2007, 03:22 AM
Post #11449

Alchemists

Menelvir - Oh!! I'm loving this story!! And everyone of Mustang's subordinates makes an appearance XD lol. I agree with Tombow
Edward Elric snorted in laughter. “Well, he had it coming. Finally, someone that can put Mustang and his oversized ego into place.”
That is so Ed! I love it! biggrin.gif And yes, you're evil for leaving us with a cliffhanger tongue.gif yay my name's bold now XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
N.C. StormEye
post Jun 8 2007, 03:33 AM
Post #11450

Apprentice

Member No.: 43,885

Twilightz - Nice to see you again!! Yeah, our talented fanfic writers are on a roll!! *coughAmethystcough* laugh.gif Yeah, it's everywhere XD
Thanks Zachelle! (didn't forget the bold this time... wink.gif) Of course, nothing can beat the great master Amethyst Sunset, but yea I try...

I am so hurt! I worked so HARD on my Royai day fanfic and people neglect me!! Although yeah, Amethyst-san rocks my socks off. Not that I'm wearing socks though.

*sigh* ...I think I like the exclamation point. I mean, it'd be ALARM, not embarassment.

biggrin.gif Anyway...tired. Sleepy. Fic-writing. ROMANCE ROXX.

--------------------

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. Here at Central Headquarters there was a group of brave soldiers all willing to make that sacrifice in the name of peace. This is a tale of love and courage, a tale of the Flame Alchemist Colonel Mustang and his loyal team." - Riza Hawkeye at the Beginning of Episode 37

+Quote Post
Amethyst Sunset
post Jun 8 2007, 03:37 AM
Post #11451

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 38,435

Twilight - Chapter Five OH GOSH IT SUCKS I SUCK I MUST DIEEEEEEE XD

Ah, but Stormie, you rock MY socks off. And I wouldn't be writing Twilight if it weren't for your contest No, wait, make that slippers. I'm not wearing socks right now either. And your poster also rocks my socks off. BIIIIIIG poster. XD Yikes.

Menelvir - I pity Roy and his ego right now, but yeah, seriously, once he hooks up with Riza, he won't be able to steal girlfriends from Havoc and everyone else. XDDDDD Keep going!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 8 2007, 03:46 AM
Post #11452

Group Icon

@Stormie - Are you kidding!?? I love reading your Royai fanfics!! (I want more!! ^^)
You're a terrific writer!! Thanks for the awesome jobs!! happy.gif

@Amethyst Sunset - I love that you're including good old Grumman!!
And, Winry makes appearance!! I can't wait to hear Hughes's story!!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zachelle
post Jun 8 2007, 04:03 AM
Post #11453

Alchemists

Stormie - Oh sorry!! I didn't mean it like that way, what I mean for that is Amethyst is on a roll these past few days(that Twilightz must've missed), with her 5 chapters of Twilight. But you yourself is an awesome writer!! I love your fanfic entirely happy.gif

Amethyst Sunset - woah! Chapter 5, yay! *goes to read on Fanfic.net* will read first and comment later, biggrin.gif

EDIT:
Oh!! I love it Amethyst, even though you said it was rushed happy.gif And love the whole fountain scene! Such Royai sweetness!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Twilightz
post Jun 8 2007, 04:24 AM
Post #11454

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 45,523

I'm away, like, two hours and there's more chapters coming. I'm left behind. Dx * starts reading*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 8 2007, 07:53 AM
Post #11455

Alchemists

Sorry about that, Stormie! Your fanfic is good too! You and Amethyst Sunset can both be my worshipful masters! wink.gif And besides, no fanfic/fanart are bad fanfics/fanart, not on this board, and especially not when it concerns Royai.

YAYNESS! Chapter 5!! *runs off to read it*

--------------------

~A painless lesson is one without any meaning; There is no coming to consciousness without pain~

+Quote Post
Zachelle
post Jun 8 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #11456

Alchemists

It is the start of Royai Weekend, right? XD Anyway!! Happy Royai Weekend!! happy.gif

And here, another attempt at a Royai banner, though this one's a little rushed XD

mmmm.. Cake XD Yes I like doing banners/posters with at least one in chibi form XD

--------------------

+Quote Post
Menelvir
post Jun 8 2007, 10:03 AM
Post #11457

Alchemists

Ah finally! Some sort of lifeform! This forum's been rather quiet for the past two hours or so!

Nice banner Zachelle!! Riza's baking! How sweet! And it looks like Black Hayate wants a slice of cake. Mmm... Cake... Give me cake... *drool*

Yes, happy Royai weekend!

As promised, the finale of my 3-part Royai fanfic: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57124700/
Part 1 can be found here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57032419/
Part 2 can be found here: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57103304/

Please review, and point out any mistakes, especially in spelling or the military ranks. =p

Spread the Royai! It's Royai weekend!

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Jun 8 2007, 10:56 AM
Post #11458

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

OMG that banner WINS! laugh.gif

The "Winry/Riza bake-off" is one of my favorite peices of official art that is anime-style. Mostly because I'm obsessed with baking.

And I AM planning on making one of my friends (the guy grabbin' my ass in my sig...) a "Roy cake" for our photoshoot in September. Just because it will make him LOL. I'm thinking red velvet cake (LOL FIRE!) with buttercream and chocotale icing, and cocoa powder... Mmmmmm... cake! I am SO baking when I get home from work!

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 8 2007, 03:34 PM
Post #11459

Group Icon

@Zachelle - I LUUUV that poster!!! Totally awesome!! laugh.gif

@Liz - Mmmm, Royai cake!! Sounds doubly delicious!! happy.gif

@Menelvir - Oh, the part 3!!! My connection is not cooperating loading up the page, but I'll keep trying!! ^^

Yes, our Royai Day Weekend is officially here!!! happy.gif

My Net connection dropped out this morning, and even now I'm having trouble loading up some pages, but I will try my best to stay on. ^^

And, this is another one of my fav Royai pic... tho, I don't know the artist, so this is another one of "for your eye only"... ^^ hope it will get through..

ETA: Whew, it got through!! I'll post more stuff later when my Net connection improves... usually it improves late at night when Net traffics are less busy. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Zachelle
post Jun 8 2007, 07:50 PM
Post #11460

Alchemists

Thanks everyone!! I just love that pic, Riza and Winry baking XD

Menelvir - Oh!! Part 3!! I'll go off and read first, 'kay? XD (for spelling, I think you spelled "Hughes" - 'Huges') Well, that's all I could remember for now tongue.gif

CodenameElizabeth - That cake idea would be so great!! mmm, Royai cake!! XD

Tombow - You should sue your net provider now dropping your connection on Royai weekend XD And oh!! I love that picture!! Love it love it love it!! And Black Hayate's there too!! Aww.. Royai sweetness!! wub.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

1516 Pages V  « < 762 763 764 765 766 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th August 2016 - 11:36 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css