HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
How Do You Rate The Fullmetal Alchemist Game, Give a rating for the PS2 FMA game
What would you give Fullmetal Alchemist:The broken Angel
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 52
Guests cannot vote 
Shugo_The_Frost_...
post Feb 22 2005, 07:11 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,021

i want to buy the game and thought i would ask those that have already played it....

--------------------
"Chill out, before I make you chill out!" ~Shugo The Frost Alchemist.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Prodigal Alchemi...
post Feb 22 2005, 11:29 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 8,304

I gave the game 4/5...for the only reason that the game was kinda short...to me anyways.

I think the graphics are awesome but i wish the game was longer...i was able to bet it to fast in my opinion.

I would encourage FMA to buy or at least rent this game. Although you are on a set path <"like a lab rat"- as the reviewers from G4tv would say> its still a pretty kool game

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
HoboStabba
post Feb 22 2005, 08:00 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 7,271

i give it a 3 out of 5 cuz it was a good game but it wasnt as good as i thought it would be, the story line never really stops so u can just mess around like in other games like zelda and final fantasy it pretty much goes straight through, it was also short but other then that it was a cool game the transmutation idea was awsome but i owuldnt reccomend buying it liek i did dry.gif but u definatly should rent it.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  ed_using_alchemy.gif ( 15.45K ) Number of downloads: 4

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Korodo
post Feb 22 2005, 08:30 PM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 8,372

I'd say its a 3/5, it was short, the monsters kept coming back after you exit a door,
there is a lmited of things you can transmute things into, alphonse AI isnt that great;it just kept getting in my way of destruction, the weapons had limited info and uses, and
i would prefer if they used animated images than the ones they used to talk.

--------------------
user posted image
fam. in this forum:
Anymay:lil' sis

+Quote Post
yukiroche
post Feb 22 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 7,950

[FONT=Impact][COLOR=red]OH MY GOD I thought the FMA game was SO FUN! But the only thing wrong was the right anolog stick because I always had to adjust the camera moves. Also, there weren't enough transmutations, combo moves and it was a REALLY SHORT STORY!!!!!! The fact that I couldn't level up whenever I wanted to bugged me. I recommend them to have an overworld for me to level up. Another thing, they should have an optional mini quest or game to amuse the player. BUT I think that the story flowed very well and same with the plot. So then basically there was more than one thing wrong but other than that, I ENJOYED THE GAME VERY MUCH! Possibly the only reason I bought the game was because it's from Fullmetal Alchemist and it has EDWARD! So I give this game a 3.5 out of 5.

*spoilers ahead* -------------->>>> I prefer the ending to have a better ending, even tough I think the ending ended quite well. But I think, if I won against Roy and Armstrong, Ed should have gone to Armony and supported her!!!! awwwwww I'm just an Edward and Armony fan!...... don't mind me heheheh. happy.gif
(if anyone wants to see a fan art of my picture of edward and armony you can go check out the attachment)
Attached File(s)
Attached File  edward_and_armony.jpg ( 88.68K ) Number of downloads: 52

--------------------
"You're Mom goes to college!" - Napolean Dynamite
user posted image

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 23 2005, 06:07 AM
Post #6

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

it needs a better plot + voice acting (i want the VA to say EVERY LINE!!! uhh, japanese version I mean) but i gave it 5/5 cuz it's FMA ^^;

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Lucky Charm
post Feb 23 2005, 12:50 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 8,406

Honestly, I rate it a 3/5

The game was quite enjoying. I think the dialouge could have been a bit better instead of just standing there and talk...I found that a bit dissapointing. Instead of showing the character's reactions to some situations, it would have been better if they showed a clip of it atleast. It's better than seeing them just stand there and talk.

The music was just horrible. It had a mix of rock, hip hop, jazz...wtf? Simply horrible. Would have been better if it was anime music.

The storyline was interesting. This is what I mostly enjoyed about the game. I also enjoyed the new set of characters.

The gameplay was fun, but the transmuting the same weapons over and over could get a bit repetitive and a bit boring. Also the fact that the game was quite short. I really see no replay value in this game unless if you want the videos and the graphics the game offers, which I am currently doing because the videos were just awesome.

--------------------

user posted image
Full time graphic/web designer <3
Current sites || Cherished Soul
Member at || Minitokyo || Playstation || Meteor² || FMA community

+Quote Post
Negi
post Feb 25 2005, 04:56 AM
Post #8

Citizen

Member No.: 7,703

I was planning on getting FMA Broken Angels but my gameinformer gave it a 4.25 out of 10 rating and gave it a bad review.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

+Quote Post
Ryo the Enigmati...
post Feb 25 2005, 10:01 PM
Post #9

Citizen

Member No.: 8,567

it was pretty damn kool if ure a fan of FMA, but if your looking for a "greatest game of all time" kind of game in it, meh.....

Story- its very original. The storyline had a sorta sad turnout but still an original and great story. 9/10

Graphics- One word, AWESOME. the graphics were just that. Every image seemed to flow with each other. Perfct graphics 10/10

Music- Meh.....not to good......its your basic RPG hack n' slash music. With a couple of Cowboy Bebop rip-offs (tank [CBs theme] was in part of Roys boss battle theme) 5/10

Over all- 8/10
sweet game if your a big fan of the series, not so good mediocore game if your not.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed's_Girl
post Feb 26 2005, 01:02 PM
Post #10

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,090

It was not as good as I expected.

+Quote Post
Yukina_Raven
post Feb 27 2005, 09:56 AM
Post #11

Alchemists

Member No.: 4,976

If you're a hardcore fan of FMA and the Elric brothers, you'll enjoy it. I am both, so I found it fun. The story is the best thing about it as are the animated cutscenes. But the game is short and mediocre at best. The game is definently for hardcore fans only.

--------------------

(Sig copyrighted to Hikusa.)
Winter in Germany - POST SERIES! EdXWinry - Ed is trying to cope with his new life on the other side of the Gate. But now he must decide: Does he love Winry or her relfection? *COMPLETE*
My December - Sequel to 'Winter in Germany'; Ed returns after leaving again for 4 years after his return from the Gate. What awaits him is a very different place and a very broken Winry.
Brothers - A collection of short stories of Ed & Al's childhood. Implied EdXWinry.
Silkspun Dreams - Various EdxWinry one shots

+Quote Post
Rizunii
post Mar 2 2005, 01:52 PM
Post #12

Citizen

Member No.: 8,887

I loved the game; expecially the cutscenes and the battling system. laugh.gif You could always rent it to see if you'd wanna buy it though. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_just a fan_*
post Mar 2 2005, 06:12 PM
Post #13

Guests

I loved the fighting and the movies! but diolog made it seem really corny. 8/10
and i have a question. Does anyone know if that storyline is in the series? i even looked in the episode guied... couldn't fined a thing! if anyone has info please post that!

+Quote Post
Moon Knight
post Mar 2 2005, 06:54 PM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 8,861

It was a great game. I loved it. I beat it two days after buying it. Not as good as Final Fantasy VII though...

--------------------
"Something inside of me just said 'Hey, wait a minute, I want to beat him,' and I just took off."--Steve Prefontaine"

+Quote Post
.Memories.
post Mar 2 2005, 07:53 PM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 8,190

I would rate it 4/5 because all though it was fun it was short and Armony anoyed me but since that not what this topic is about I wont go into that, also Al tends to walk off when a lot of enmeys would start to attack and you would have to call him back. Overall this game was pritty good. biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image <<Clicky

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th August 2016 - 05:12 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css