HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

30 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why Do People Hate Winry And/or Edwin?, Discuss one of the toughest issues!!!
Phyco girl
post Feb 20 2005, 12:46 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,070

This thread is here to discuss EdWin and why ya' hate it or love it. Are you a fangirl or fanboy? Well then why do you like that character so much? Elaborate!

This note was edited by me today because I thought my old opening statement was confusing happy.gif Enjoy!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stained_Wings
post Feb 20 2005, 12:53 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 7,623

fangirls are very jealous. simple as that. these fangirls who hate winry and want to kill her often also claim that ed's their husband and that they'll bitchslap whoever comes near him. happy.gif;;; fangirls scare me.....

i haven't seen enough ed/winry interactions to judge how they are as a couple. winry and ed certainly care about each other, even if no more than as a brother/sister. but...IPB Image this picture is hilarious and makes me think that deep down ed might have the slightest crush or something...

+Quote Post
sharpieaddicted
post Feb 20 2005, 01:06 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 7,975

QUOTE(Stained_Wings @ Feb 20 2005, 01:53 PM)
i haven't seen enough ed/winry interactions to judge how they are as a couple. winry and ed certainly care about each other, even if no more than as a brother/sister.
[snapback]118089[/snapback]

i agree to that, ^^

i mean yeah some people go for the ed/winry thing because the main character should have a love or something but i just can't see it happening with ed. i don't see enough chemistry with those two, they care about eachother of course but noo. lol

i don't HATE winry, i just don't care for her as much.

--------------------
[center]user posted image[/center]

+Quote Post
Phyco girl
post Feb 20 2005, 01:11 PM
Post #4

State Alchemist (Major)

Yeah I remember reading that! Here's another one I thought was kinda good click on the link: Fullmetal alchemist link 1
It's from chapter 44(The Nameless tomb) I thought it was cute! These two were funny too! (also from chapter 44:Chapter 44 part 1Chapter 44 part 2

Hope ya like em'! Also Edwin is cute but probably just fandom! I like to discuss it anyways though! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Oops 4got! I kinda forgot to space the two links but oh well! You can still click on FMA Chapter 44 part 1 and Part two it's just that they look like they're connected!

DOUBLE EDIT: This is my favorite topic I did because no one is dissing it 9so far dry.gif) Anyways I hope you insult me on my other 2 lame topics no I'm just kidding! laugh.gif What person would do that? Anyways I'm gonna try and stick to posting in the gallery (even though it won't let me log in there) there I don't have so much pressure of everyone going all mean and blaming me. I will responed to polls/topics but rarely ever create them. Also I LOVE the 2nd opening song 4 Fullmetal Alchemist! It's my fave! Also the 1st ending is good too!!!

Kase: Refrain from double/triple posting, please! Remember, the edit button is your friend!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Feb 20 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #5

Guests

QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Feb 20 2005, 12:46 PM)
Why do my fellow fan girls go to such extremes to KILL Winry?  huh.gif  And why do all the stupid  dry.gif (yes I'm being hypocritic) fan boys want to kill themselves because Winry might like Ed or because you think a fan girl's gonna kill her? WHY??????  blink.gif  I mean seriously It's like you're one of those crazy people who'll comit suiside for a fake person. Geez I mean fan girls cry when we think Edo will die but seriously it's not like we're suicidal maniacs! dry.gif (losers) Um... Anyways why do people try to stab Edwin? They're SOOOOOO Kawaii! I mean GEEZ! I AM  a fan girl but It's not like I go around trying to glomp Ed or kill Winry (though I may knock her unconcious biggrin.gif ) Yes I know you're all going  dry.gif but I DON'T CARE!!!

I'm getting off subject. Anyways lets have fun and start a war over Edwin! Come on it'll be fun! biggrin.gif Just join in anytime! Shout and scream at eachother over Edwin! laugh.gif  Go undercover ph34r.gif  and kill the people that don't agree with you! I agree with both side so please don't kill me! Have a nice day biggrin.gif  and...

YOU BETTER REPLY OR ELSE!!!

thanx biggrin.gif
[snapback]118080[/snapback]

OOOHHHHHHHH... good thing your title states your main point. I had a hard time trying to comprehend the above paragraphs.

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Feb 20 2005, 02:31 PM
Post #6

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

Numbers aren't replacements for words. Also, use a dictionary once in a while. I'm compelled to completely correct one of your paragraphs.

And while I do realize you aren't as bad as some members we get, you should still try to make what you type understandable. This is so other members don't have to read through your paragraphs three times just to get the jist of it. smile.gif

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Phyco girl
post Feb 20 2005, 02:38 PM
Post #7

State Alchemist (Major)

Sorry, I'm tired today! I made it confusing on accident. I was going a bit crazy with my opinion (very confusing) Sometimes my computer dosn't put in the keys I typed. I really am kinda strict about spelling too. Always telling my friends to check a word or something. I didn't re-read my opening statement and so it turned out crummy. I'm not that bad a speller even though at times it may seem like it. I got to go or I am never gonna get my home work done biggrin.gif . I am still smiling even though people keep insulting me. biggrin.gif and so on...

Kase: Excessive use of smilies is against the forum rules!

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Feb 20 2005, 02:41 PM
Post #8

Guests

Aw, you're smiling because I don't bother you, huh?!!?

But really!!!!! Ed AND Winry???!1? What were you thinking???!!! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Feb 20 2005, 02:43 PM
Post #9

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Feb 20 2005, 01:38 PM)
Sometimes my computer dosn't put in the keys I typed. I really am kinda strict about spelling too. ...I'm not that bad a speller even though at times it may seem like it.
[snapback]118190[/snapback]

Hm. But in the other thread you said you weren't a good speller. Which is it?
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Feb 20 2005, 12:53 PM, Favorite Couple Thread)
Hey lady I'm not a good speller in the first place

mellow.gif

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Feb 20 2005, 02:44 PM
Post #10

Guests

Give her a break. Didn't she say she's confused?

+Quote Post
Guest_Kao_*
post Feb 20 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #11

Guests

Arg sometimes i wish i was Winry. :3 heh.. but the answer is FANGIRLS. But you have to admit Ed is hot. xDD

+Quote Post
Phyco girl
post Feb 20 2005, 04:15 PM
Post #12

State Alchemist (Major)

Stay still and PLEASE don't respond to any of my posts because I just want to forget about today. I really should finish the small remainder of my homework now. I am sorry you guys. I am an OK speller. OK now I'm confused. What happened???

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 20 2005, 04:22 PM
Post #13

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

*sigh* Ah the world of Ed/Win...one I am far to involved to for my own good. I won't go into all my Ed/Win evidence (from the anime) as I already have in another topic and I'm sure everybody is getting sick of me.
Winry is hated because of how close she is to Ed, simple as that. If it wasn't for Winry he would be without an arm so why people wish death upon the poor girl I do not know.
I've said my peace (for now).

--------------------

+Quote Post
.Memories.
post Feb 20 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 8,190

I dont hate Winry I just think shes anoying..... tongue.gif

--------------------
user posted image <<Clicky

+Quote Post
Tobu Ishi
post Feb 20 2005, 05:15 PM
Post #15

Alchemists

Member No.: 6,815

Winry's a sweetheart, and I'm very fond of her relationship with Ed. The fangirl backlash is a combination of jealousy, overdefensive RoyEd and EdAl fangirlishness, and (ironically) misguided feminism.

Why misguided? Because I've heard a lot of people complaining that Winry is 'weak' and 'useless' and therefore an insult to womankind. I don't see where they're getting this. Winry spends exactly one episode in a damsel-in-distress situation ("The Philosopher's Stone", also known as the Barry the Chopper episode). Al spends more time getting rescued than she does.

The rest of the series, she's a very capable and skilled mechanic (not a traditionally feminine job, to say the least), a career woman with her own life and interests, and a great credit to both the Elrics. Not to mention she's a great getaway driver and plays chicken with trains. XD One of these days I'm going to go through the series and count up how many times that fantastic automail of hers has saved Ed's life...

--------------------

The Restoring Earth Alchemist
Big Sister to Chiyo, Little Sister to Tokage, Edward to WrenchFreakWinry

An Appetite For Grief Dividing the Bones Elysium FULLMETAL FOLLY
Good Neighbors Jaybird Letdown Mater Familias Mea Culpa Play With Me
Rosarium Seven Years The Shadow of Him Some Assembly Required Wired Wooden

<3 The EdWin 100 Themes <3
She remembers the way her inexplicably riveted gaze slid unbidden
down the curves of his back, slowly, like honey. And she particularly remembers
the rush of prickly heat, the unfamiliar melting sensation that made her duck
her head to hide a blush that caught her entirely by surprise; as she realized
for the first time, in an entirely new way, that Ed was a
boy.

Click here to read more...
THEY'RE STILL UPDATING! PLEASE DON'T FORGET THEM. ;_;

+Quote Post

30 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 05:13 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css