Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al, Go Home, My first fanfic..
Hex-Sama
post Feb 20 2005, 01:50 PM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,084

@Kou the Lightning Alchemist: I do enjoy your fanfiction biggrin.gif . It's been awhile since I've read a fanfiction like this. You keep throwing elements into the mix that catch me off gaurd. Very unique smile.gif .

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 23 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 7,815

Ed and Roy had begun fighting, though Al, Winry, and Riza were still asleep. "ROY!! I don't think we're gunna hold out too long!" Ed was fearing for the worst.

"But we've gotta try!" Roy had just punched a man in the face and grabbed another man's shirt, causing it to catch fire. "Heh... I'll do better than try..." Ed clapped his hands, and created a cannon from the ground, and fired it at a few of the men, knocking them straight to the ground.

"Nice one Fullmetal!!" Roy snapped his finger and caused an explosion under a few of the villagers. "Call me Ed!" He had said, jumping onto the roof of the patio, looking up at Envy. He gave him a 'you're next' look, before clapping his hands and placing them on the roof of the patio, which then created a spring, which brought him up to Envy.

"Mr. Elric... I see you made it" Envy had the widest grin you could have seen on anyone. "You wont get away this time!!" Ed swung his sword arm at Envy, envy jumped back, the sword barely cutting his hair. "heh.. you've gotta be better Edward Elric." Envy had swung a punch at Ed, but Ed caught his fist at the blunt of his attack. "heh.. I'VE gotta do better?" Ed swung his free hand at his face, though she blocked it with his own hand.

Meanwhile....

"You fools can't possibly win!" Roy smiled as he looked around, he punched one of the villagers in the gut, and kicked another in the neck, just before reaching to the ground, and forming a sword from the concrete under his feet, swinging his new sword covered in flame at one of the men's stomach's, cutting it wide open.

"Next?" Roy had just looked forward to see a large man. "Uhm... I think... YEAH! I'm next!! woohoo!" Roy could tell this big oaf was nothing but brute. The man swung his fist at Roy's gut, sending him flying into the wall.

On Ed's side...

Ed lifted his leg up, only to have it caught by Envy's knee. They both jumped back, panting for air. "You've gotten better. Boy." Envy was smiling as if he were hiding something. "You haven't seen anything yet..."Ed said, catching his breath. He ran at him, thrusting his leg forward, hitting his gut, he slid back alittle bit, before running under his leg and tripping him.

"Gotcha!" Envy was proud that he had pinned Ed on the ground.

Roy's Troubles...

Roy got back up, whiping the blood from his mouth. "that all you got?" he ran forward, jumping to a flip over the man(wooo! GO ROY!) landing behind him, and tripping him with a sweep kick. He then stabbed through the man's neck with his sword, looking up to ed, who was having just as much trouble as he was before.

Ed Vs. Envy

Ed had created a legion of spikes which had stabbed envy in the back, he grinned at him before jumping off the other side of the roof. Ed ran after him, but when he reached the end of the roof, she was gone. he jumped back down to roy. "he got away... how'd you do?" Ed grinned at roy "I beat'em bad" Roy said. overconfidently "wait'll we tell the others" Ed smiled wider "Let's wait till tomorrow" Roy suggested "Why not?" Edward agreed.

happy.gif Another cliffhanger eh? Will envy ever die?! Will Ed and Roy stop being a good team? Will they tell the others?! will i stop asking questions so much?!

--------------------
"Love isn't great, it's horrible." - Anonymous

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 23 2005, 04:36 PM
Post #33

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

*just to point...Envy is a guy biggrin.gif *

Great battle scene. Will they tell the others indeed. Many questions to be answered.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 23 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #34

Citizen

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 23 2005, 06:36 PM)
*just to point...Envy is a guy biggrin.gif *

Great battle scene. Will they tell the others indeed. Many questions to be answered.
[snapback]120486[/snapback]

Shhh.... no one knows that >.> <.<

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Feb 23 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #35

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Kou the Lightning Alchemist: Whoa ohmy.gif ... Roy is a vicious madman laugh.gif . I don't blame you for calling Envy a girl. The first time I heard Envy's english voice I almost did a friggin' back flip off of my bed cause he sounded like a woman. I thought he would have a more masculine voice dry.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Mar 5 2005, 05:56 AM
Post #36

Citizen

Roy and Ed had finally gotten to sleep, but that wasn't a long-lasted peace, for winry woke up, and woke Ed up for the breakfast. Ed and Roy had been up all night fighting to protect them, and they didn't even have the respect to let them sleep. They didn't know, however.

"What's for breakfast?" Ed looked at Winry who had been at the oven. She looked like she'd be suited for motherly duties. "Eggs and bacon" Ed looked at winry, astonished by how beautiful she had looked today.

"What's the matter?" Winry rose an eyebrow to Ed. "uh...n-nothing..." Ed smiled while he looked at Winry. "Just enjoying your company." Ed gave a wide grin before sitting down at the table across from Roy.

"Why don't you get her?" Roy winked to Ed, though not so that anyone else would notice. "Because.... I know she doesn't think of me as more of a friend." Ed sighed, before grabbing a plate and silverware. "Besides, she has better things to do than 'go out' with me." Ed had his hair unbraided, and it was rolling infront of his face.

"Why don't you let me get that for you?" Winry stood behind Ed, gently running her hands through his hair, before begining to braid it. She felt as if he were always there for her. She thought to herself he's very...cute... She smiled, and Riza caught that smile on her face immediately.

Winry had finished and given them their eggs and bacon, then sat at the other table with Riza. "Why don't you just ask him?" Riza smiled she knew that winry wanted Ed. "Ask what?" Winry rose her eyebrow again. "Him to be yours." Riza, put her hand on winry's shoulder.

"Better do it now before someone else takes your place." Riza had her hand on winry's cheek. "But... I know he doesn't like me..." Winry gave a sigh similar to Ed's. They both felt the same about each other EXACTLY the same.

As they finished their meals, they hopped into Roy's new convertable, and drove towards Roy's hometown. "Why your home, Roy?" Riza was confused a lot more so than before.

"Because I have to meet someone there." Roy put on some sunglasses and continued to drive, the wind blew all their hair, except riza, who had hers in a bun, like usual.

((sorry for the late laaaaaaate update, i had school -.-))

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Mar 5 2005, 07:56 AM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Aww, a little bit of romance goes a long way biggrin.gif

Ooh, who has Roy got to meet. And a convertable you say? I fancy some of that.

Glad you updated...can't wait for the next part.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phyco girl
post Mar 26 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 7,070

DAMN YOU CLIFFHANGERS!

I'm waiting for the next chapter and being very impatiant about it (like always biggrin.gif )

Great job so far! Hmmm... Who's Roy meeting? And a CONVERTIBLE?! Man, Roy is one fancy shmancy (and must also be obsenely rich (if I even spelt that right and knew what 'obsene' ment)) dude.

Ah love. I'm a big supporter of EdxWinry and I like RoyxRiza too. Therefore I will strangle Roy to death if he is meeting a mystery woman who he is secretly dating and whom is staying in Roys's humongus mansion that's a gazillion miles long and... Well I'll strangle him biggrin.gif

Bring in the new chapter! I MUST HAVE IT!

Great fanfic! Good luck smile.gif

Also HI CHIYO!

-buh bye 4 now!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 12:32 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css