Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al, Go Home, My first fanfic..
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 17 2005, 03:07 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,815

"Hm?" Al was more curious than before. "Well we don't have time for this now!!" Ed clapped his hands and hit the ground with his palm, as a large wall rose from the ground beneath them, Al and Winry now ahead of Ed, he ran to catch up.

"That should stall 'em" Ed turned to winry and nodded, they both began to run faster, though Al was lagging behind a little bit, his body still being that of a 12 year old. "Wait up!" Al tried running faster "Ugh! quit being so slow!!" Ed called out to Al, slowing down quite a bit.

"Don't be so harsh Ed!" Winry slapped Ed's arm in disgust. "He needs to run faster or go home!" Al looked at Ed screaming at winry now "She didn't do anything Ed.. It's my fault, I'm sorry.."

Ed smiled and looked at al satisfied "Well, you're too deep into it now to get out just like that." He grinned now.

"You mean..." Al began to smile "Just try not to slow us down too much" Ed was now grinning widely to his brother.

"I wont, I promise" Al began as he sped up, they were now entering the city. "Lets stop at a hotel, you look beat, brother" Ed said as he looked down at his younger brother. Standing at the counter of the hotel as they entered...

"Hey Ed! you've really grown!" Ed looked at him angrily "WHO'RE YOU CALLING MICROSCOPIC?!" Roy smirked and shook his head "I was mearly saying you've gotten taller." Standing behind Roy was his trusty companion/subordinant, Riza Hawkeye.

"Ed, you really did grow" She smiled gently to him, like a mother would a son. "Well, uh.... um.." Ed blushed alittle bit, then looked at winry. "They're right Ed, you ARE taller, See! you're taller than me by far!" She was referring to about maybe 3-4 inch difference in their heights. "Well.. I AM me afterall" Ed began, Sounding Cocky. "Don't get too caught up in it ed, you've still got a long ways to catch up to roy" Everyone but Ed began laughing, but soon he joined in.

"Why don't you join us?" Riza looked to the others "Yeah, we're on a 'mission' but you could stay with us, free of charge, we know how much you like free stuff, Ed."

Ed began to boil up again "HEY!!" Roy laughed "Only kidding Fullmetal." They all had begun walking up the stairs to Riza/Roy's Room.

"So what brings you hear Fullmetal?" Roy was alittle puzzled.

Oooo i'ma keep doing this for a bit >.>

--------------------
"Love isn't great, it's horrible." - Anonymous
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Feb 17 2005, 08:54 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Kou the Lightning Alchemist: Nice smile.gif . I counted a few spelling errors unsure.gif , but over all it was pretty good biggrin.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 18 2005, 03:34 AM
Post #18

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Yes what brings you here...tell me dammit!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 18 2005, 04:14 AM
Post #19

Citizen

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Feb 18 2005, 05:34 AM)
Yes what brings you here...tell me dammit!
[snapback]116640[/snapback]

But then it'd make the story shorter!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 18 2005, 04:34 AM
Post #20

Moderator Emeritus

I know...but I'm impatient. tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kaniza
post Feb 18 2005, 06:55 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 7,041

An interesting fanfic! It's a nice touch of you to not tell what the reason is why they are running away. Makes me want to continue reading! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Kaniza
post Feb 18 2005, 06:58 AM
Post #22

Citizen

Member No.: 7,041

Ah, sorry 'bout that. I somehow posted this my previous comment twice.
My PC is playing tricks on me dry.gif

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 18 2005, 02:25 PM
Post #23

Citizen

Ed continued up the stairs, Lookin at roy, a consered look on his face. "Well.. I er..." he looked down at the stairs, "Come'on Elric, What brings you to this place, after so long?"

"We were run out of town" Al continued "Why?" Riza joined the conversation again. "We don't know, maybe the villagers dislike alchemists?" Al looked to Roy "Then why'd they run her out?" Winry looked at Roy who was questioning her.

"They didn't.. I followed Ed.." She looked at Ed's sorrowful face. "They....they called me... a monster..." Ed's hair covered his eyes. "Now why would they do that?" Roy mocked playfully.

"ROY!" Riza yelled in roy's face, mad at his constant ability to play around. "what? I'm just asking a question?" He turned to the woman who had just slapped him. "A question that's butting into their business! we should just let them get to sleep." She had an angry Expression on her face. "Fine, Fine, if you insist. The room's this way boys, and ladies." Roy turned to a door leading out of the stair well. "here?" Ed walked into a semi-empty room. "Yes, here." Roy closed the door behind him, leaving everyone outside, then a moment later, he let them in, and there were 3 beds, 1 for roy/riza, 1 for Ed/Winry, and 1 for al. "Looks like we're going to have to share.. except you kiddo" Roy pointed to al.

"Why not me?" Al was concerned a bit. "Because you're a kid." Roy had quickly replied, as he cut off the lights and went into his/riza's bed. "Night kids."

Ed quickly sat up as well as roy, to the sound of a gunshot outside, they had both headed to the door, and made it there at the same time. Ed looked at Roy, and nodded, as Roy did the same.

They both quickly ran down the stairs and went outside. They saw thousands of...villagers, the leader of them was...

TO BE CONTINUED... agaiaiain

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Feb 18 2005, 03:36 PM
Post #24

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Kou the Lightning Alchemist: Good one smile.gif . Cliffhanger after cliffhanger unsure.gif . I must keep reading laugh.gif !

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 18 2005, 04:42 PM
Post #25

Citizen

sorry guys.. i can't post again today.. i feel nausious...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 18 2005, 06:00 PM
Post #26

Moderator Emeritus

is...is...why do you keep leaving me in suspence?

Oh well, keeps me on my toes.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dragons04
post Feb 18 2005, 06:18 PM
Post #27

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,647

Fantastic fanfic!

--------------------
New Challenge Non-FMA story, just try to read it, it won't bite you

Forum Family

Son to Celes and Le Monkey

Husband to Water Alchemist
Nephew to BlackRose

Little brother to Sharpie and Xithion
Older brother to FMAgurl, Kit, and Full Blade Alchemist
Twin brother to MustEd4Ever
Brother to heavensangel

Good friend to FMA JPD

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 20 2005, 06:12 AM
Post #28

Citizen

Ed was shocked to see this man once again, but even more so, Roy was shocked to see that he was still alive.

"How.....why?" Ed was stammering, still shocked. "Alive i see." Roy added on to Ed's random questions that were constantly popping up. "Edward Elric destroyed the village, and he should be punished.

"I DID NO SUCH THING!!!" Ed's face was now burning red, and roy had put his hand on Ed's shoulder "Calm down Elric." Roy had now seen through the trick that had been placed on the Elrics.

"Yes.. you destroyed their homes...son" Edward was more shocked at the fact that he still had the nerve to call him 'son' after all of these accusations. "I DIDN'T DO IT!" Ed was now about ready to kill him.. if it hadn't been his own father. Roy looked forward with the most calm face any man could have at such a situation.

"Edward Elric..." Roy added in "Did not do any of this... did he?" he was now speaking to Ed's father as if he were the enemy, and he was. "He did. and we have proof.." Edward's father was now grinning. "No, you did this.. didn't you..."

"Me? why would i do this? You and I both know Edward did this" He was grinning wider than before. "Because you are not who you seem to be.." The man smiled.."Maybe..maybe not." He/she was now taking form, and becoming who she really was, "Envy" laughed as she had called the villagers to attack the hotel.

"CHARGE!!" Cried some of the villagers who were going forward at roy and Ed. "Outnumbered?..too bad" Roy snapped his fingers, and caused an explosion to his right. "heh...should've known better." Edward clapped his hand and sent a few men flying through the air on a chunk of rock which was rising from under them.

"Shall we?" Roy looked to Edward. Edward had only to nod and smile before they both ran in towards the villagers.

ohhhh i'm making cliffhanger after cliffhanger happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 20 2005, 06:31 AM
Post #29

Moderator Emeritus

Forward to battle men!

Ohh, looking forward to a next instalment.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kou the Lightnin...
post Feb 20 2005, 06:32 AM
Post #30

Citizen

I hope you all like my mystery-to-action story happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 08:02 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css