HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
How Did Rose Get The Baby?, Warning!! Major Spoiler Inside!!
Queen of the dam...
post Feb 7 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #16

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 511

Pooor girl. sad.gif

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Feb 13 2005, 08:03 PM
Post #17

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

I was so shocked, and quite devastated for her when I realized what had happened. And Ed seemed to feel that too. He looked so terrified. ;_;

--------------------

+Quote Post
Linda
post Feb 13 2005, 10:07 PM
Post #18

Citizen

Member No.: 4,885

[spoiler] I wouldn't know if this was already stated, but I remember in this one episdoe they said that the philiosphers stone was made when a pregnant woman drinks the red water, and the Philospers Stone would be harvested from her $#%#@ <- (Sorry About That) Then maybe they wanted a pure philospers stone so they err pregnated her? And this is just a guess.. [/spoiler]

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
sumflip
post Feb 13 2005, 10:44 PM
Post #19

Citizen

Member No.: 6,633

QUOTE(Linda @ Feb 13 2005, 09:07 PM)
[spoiler] I wouldn't know if this was already stated, but I remember in this one episdoe they said that the philiosphers stone was made when a pregnant woman drinks the red water, and the Philospers Stone would be harvested from her $#%#@ <- (Sorry About That) Then maybe they wanted a pure philospers stone so they err pregnated her? And this is just a guess..  [/spoiler]
[snapback]113318[/snapback]

That's a possibility...but I really don't think so ;o .....my opinion anywars ^^;

--------------------
user posted image
Life is but a dream...

+Quote Post
Full Flame Alche...
post Feb 14 2005, 08:33 AM
Post #20

Apprentice

Member No.: 5,327

That's highly unlikely

--------------------

Homonculus Rule(except Wrath)

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Feb 14 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #21

Guests

"her $#%#@ <- (Sorry About That)"? What's wrong with saying "placenta"? It's not something dirty. It's just the temporary organ that supplies an unborn baby with nutrients through the umbilical cord. You shed it when you give birth,[spoiler] though I have a feeling the Tringhams' boss wasn't planning on waiting until then.

Besides that, Rose was impregnated by an unnamed soldier (or soldiers) who was invading Lior, whereas the placenta plan was being concocted by the Tringhams' boss. It doesn't seem likely that he could have been in cahoots with some random soldier halfway across Amestris. (What /was/ that guy's name, anyway?)[/spoiler]

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Feb 14 2005, 01:26 PM
Post #22

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Interesting theory...but then alot can be read into what goes on in FMA.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 17 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #23

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Linda @ Feb 13 2005, 10:07 PM)
[spoiler] I wouldn't know if this was already stated, but I remember in this one episdoe they said that the philiosphers stone was made when a pregnant woman drinks the red water, and the Philospers Stone would be harvested from her $#%#@ <- (Sorry About That) Then maybe they wanted a pure philospers stone so they err pregnated her? And this is just a guess..  [/spoiler]
[snapback]113318[/snapback]

Very interesting point that you brought up... I don't think that's the case, but very observant of you smile.gif

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
ereas
post Feb 17 2005, 06:04 PM
Post #24

Citizen

Member No.: 7,574

I'm thinking that the possibility of her being raped is more likely than any of the theories posted thus far. I'm on episode 49 sad.gif I don't want this series to end lol

+Quote Post
sumflip
post Feb 17 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #25

Citizen

QUOTE(ereas @ Feb 17 2005, 05:04 PM)
I'm thinking that the possibility of her being raped is more likely than any of the theories posted thus far. I'm on episode 49 sad.gif I don't want this series to end lol
[snapback]116363[/snapback]

;\ Well how would you explain it? I know that in anime anything could happen...it could have been a miracle, but in my opinion I do believe that she was raped. And yes, the series is too good to end sad.gif ...just cant wait 'till the movie comes out ^^.

--------------------
user posted image
Life is but a dream...

+Quote Post
Viewtiful Alchem...
post Feb 18 2005, 12:21 AM
Post #26

Citizen

Member No.: 7,229

It doesn't take much to get that "Rose was raped when the military captured her" part during that Scar/Ed talk but my problem with the deal is the vagueness of it all.

I don't want to know all the details or even see any extra graphic scenes to help imply that she was rape but it's annoying cause like most people here I just think it was one soldier but I read some other sites about Rose background or episode summaries (even on this site!) where they mention she was gangraped repeatedly which is even more sick the more I think about it.

Another thing is how did she even escape? Did the military scum just "kick her out" after they were done with her (ugh..) or what? Again I read various sources that say one thing and another that say she escape by herself (how?). I wish they just presented their info as theories instead of facts cause there doesn't seem to be any solid proof on how she got away from them.

Being so vague you are left with your own theories on how tragic this thing is which I guess is a good part on the people who did the anime but I still hate it. Hearing that Rose was rape was probably one of my main lowpoints of series. I felt as uneasy as Ed when I first realise what Scar was talking about. In fact, I still feel uneasy anytime Rose is on screen most of the time because of that which is odd because I've seen many other shows/docs, anime or real, that deals with a similar situtation but for some reason Rose's case in FMA strikes me the hardest.

Going by the manga..hopefully this whole deal doesn't come up in it since...
[spoiler]
Dante doesn't seem like she will be in the manga at all, so there is no need for Rose's baby and there won't be a need for a tragic story behind it..
[/spoiler]

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 19 2005, 05:48 AM
Post #27

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Viewtiful Alchemist: I was really shocked when I saw the baby too... it was... implied so "well" that if people don't catch it they really are either too innocent/ignorant or whatever...

About ur view in manga, yea, I agree... that would be one thing that Roze should be grateful off... (I doubt she would reappear anything and screw Dante I totally don't want to see her in manga)

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
aNiMeAzNgUrLLH
post Mar 14 2005, 05:16 PM
Post #28

Citizen

Member No.: 5,499

Just like everyone had said above . . .

--spoil--

Rose got captured by a soldier and was raped, thus, a baby came, although Scar didn't say out that "OMG ROSE WAS RAPED!!!" They kinda dropped clues along the way

--spoil end--

Heh, I love repeating things.

EDIT:
o.o Sorry, I don't know how to add spoil tags . ..

--------------------
Kite x Black Rose
user posted image user posted image

user posted image

: : [ fanarts ] : : : : [ website ] : : : : [ fanfics ] : :

+Quote Post
Tu101uk
post Mar 28 2005, 04:19 AM
Post #29

Citizen

Member No.: 10,612

when i watched the episodes 40/41/42, i was shocked... like Viewtiful alchemist says, it was uneasy for me to see Rose on-screen after that... sometimes anime can hit people where it hurts, but this was just too real for me... i almost felt like killing those stupid soldiers (if i could)

[spoiler]and I (worryingly) felt some satisfaction when scar fused the philsopher's stone and killed all of those stupid soldiers at riore[/spoiler]

i know this topic has been brought up time and again, but i suppose it's a reminder, albeit a tragic and sad one, that things like this happen in real life too...

--------------------
user posted image
O-O~

+Quote Post
sumflip
post Mar 28 2005, 12:36 PM
Post #30

Citizen

QUOTE(aNiMeAzNgUrLLH @ Mar 14 2005, 04:16 PM)
EDIT:
o.o Sorry, I don't know how to add spoil tags . ..
[snapback]132927[/snapback]

to add spoilers:

{spoiler}Add something here{/spoiler} Except replace the {}'s with []'s

hope it helps ohmy.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Life is but a dream...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2016 - 09:34 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css