Wrath (FMA-1) Haters?, Wrath-likers BEWARE *spoilers*
Rating 1 V
Fresh_Coffee
post Feb 7 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #31

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,780

Gluttony eating Wrath I would have to see that! I hope he dies in the movie a most painful death *nods*

Arche: Can I put the Wrath Haters banner as my sig XD?

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ἀρχή
post Feb 8 2005, 01:28 AM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 3,228

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Feb 7 2005, 09:43 PM)
Arche: Can I put the Wrath Haters banner as my sig XD?
[snapback]108868[/snapback]

You can do whatever you want with that banner. I made it to help inspire wrath hate and I'm sure that you'll use it for that purpose smile.gif.

You have to work your threads by using strategically placed shameless plugs. In a time when you must compete with spam threads, it's important to do all you can to bring in the crowds smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mr Orange
post Feb 8 2005, 01:57 AM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 7,122

I had hoped that Wrath would be a big strong guy or something, but it turned out that he was a little crybaby sad.gif

+Quote Post
Ohkami
post Feb 8 2005, 04:08 AM
Post #34

Citizen

Member No.: 6,663

I agree with all of the points brought up so far, and I mainly disliked him because he was trying to steal Ed's other limbs, even though he only had two real ones left. He's so stupid for thinking that having human limbs would make him human.

When they first met him, I knew that he had to be one of the Homunculi but I didn't expect his powers to be so...weak.

Like he doesn't actually have a Homunculi ability does he? The Alchemy comes from Ed because of his limbs, or is his fusion ability counted as it? I don't know but all of the others have abilities that are unique to them, but Wrath doesn't.

Meh, whatever, I just never liked him anyway, stupid whiny brat.

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Feb 8 2005, 05:54 AM
Post #35

Brigadier General

Good point his powers suck. What good to attach yourself to something, oh wow your attached to a table I'm so scared!

Arche: *nods* Oh thank you master I'll listen to your advice!

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
linhdz
post Feb 8 2005, 05:35 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 2,427

Everyone I just have to say one or two things and they are that
1.I agree with all of you
2.Ohkami I agree with you why dosen't he just leave ed alone he has enough things to cope with and then that whining little brat sleep.gif

--------------------
when spending money you are just spending money but when you spend time you are spending your life IPB Image

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Feb 8 2005, 07:17 PM
Post #37

Brigadier General

I have to say that's one of the stupidest things you can say , Oh I can be human if I have your arm and leg I'll finally be normal. Ya sure you'll be normal I mean you Just have someone else's limbs.

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
Shinsei Kage
post Feb 8 2005, 08:26 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 3,783

You know, when Ed and Al were about Wrath's age (maybe even older), they did something incredibly stupid. They tried to ressurect Trisha when they KNEW that human alchemy was not only forbidden, but it had also never been accomplished successfully. Also, they thought that sacraficing a drop of their own blood would be enough to pay for Trisha's soul. Yes, highly intelligent. dry.gif

Also, I'm kind of glad that they didn't make Wrath an awesome-super-powerful-sexy-merciless-cold-blooded type of character. I don't want another <insert cliche anime badass here>, I see them everywhere. He could have been a little more likeable, though. *sigh*

--------------------
user posted image
X3

+Quote Post
Tobu Ishi
post Feb 8 2005, 08:46 PM
Post #39

Alchemists

Member No.: 6,815

Meh. Wrath isn't that bad. He's whiny and socially maladjusted, yes, but he's no worse than many of the characters in this series. I can understand his need to be loved--he is a kid, after all, albeit a very screwed up kid.

And he does have healing powers. He's been killed and come back to life before. Perhaps he was running low on red stone when he was burned, and that's why he was unable to regenerate? *shrug*

Anyway, Wrath's power seems to be the ability to add things to his own body, be they a rock, a handful of gatling guns, or...part of a bed. blink.gif The alchemy seems to have come as a side effect of stealing Edward's living limbs, and therefore getting the ability to 'jack into' Edward's gate and perform alchemy. And since Wrath's body is not human and therefore able to be mucked with via alchemy, he can turn himself into a living weapon. Maybe it's just as well the limbs were taken away before the poor kid learned the true extent of that ability.

So yeah. Wrath's very messed up, and it's a viewer's prerogative to hate any character, I suppose...I just don't see any great need, personally, to abhor the kid. I'm saving my rancor for more evil types, like Barry and Dante, as opposed to confused, angry little boys. ^^;;

--------------------

The Restoring Earth Alchemist
Big Sister to Chiyo, Little Sister to Tokage, Edward to WrenchFreakWinry

An Appetite For Grief Dividing the Bones Elysium FULLMETAL FOLLY
Good Neighbors Jaybird Letdown Mater Familias Mea Culpa Play With Me
Rosarium Seven Years The Shadow of Him Some Assembly Required Wired Wooden

<3 The EdWin 100 Themes <3
She remembers the way her inexplicably riveted gaze slid unbidden
down the curves of his back, slowly, like honey. And she particularly remembers
the rush of prickly heat, the unfamiliar melting sensation that made her duck
her head to hide a blush that caught her entirely by surprise; as she realized
for the first time, in an entirely new way, that Ed was a
boy.

Click here to read more...
THEY'RE STILL UPDATING! PLEASE DON'T FORGET THEM. ;_;

+Quote Post
biodermic
post Feb 9 2005, 01:43 AM
Post #40

Citizen

Member No.: 6,462

[quote=Shinsei Kage,Feb 8 2005, 08:26 PM]
You know, when Ed and Al were about Wrath's age (maybe even older), they did something incredibly stupid. They tried to ressurect Trisha when they KNEW that human alchemy was not only forbidden, but it had also never been accomplished successfully. Also, they thought that sacraficing a drop of their own blood would be enough to pay for Trisha's soul. Yes, highly intelligent.
[/qoute]
Don't mix ignorance and stupidity. It wasn't stupid, they thought that they could do it, they had good theory and whatnot, but they didn't know the consequences for their actions. Anyway, he dosen't say that the blood will be exchange for the soul, he thought that bringing the body back along with their blood would lure the soul back to the body. It came from not being aware of the existance of the gate, and therefore, not knowing that he had to retrieve the soul.
[quote=Fresh_Coffee,Feb 8 2005, 05:54 AM]
Good point his powers suck. What good to attach yourself to something, oh wow your attached to a table I'm so scared!
[/quote]
indeed, although he would be pretty damn scary if he existed in the manga and had a philosopher's stone at his core, he'd be like, all powerful.

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Feb 9 2005, 04:41 AM
Post #41

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

Wow, Sweet topic..

Wrath is justr so Dam winey!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ryuu
post Feb 9 2005, 06:15 AM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 4,890

Well, I like Wrath cause he's Homunculus and he's evil, but maybe he's a little annoying.

--------------------

If you have attempted alchemy by clapping your hands or drawing an array, copy and paste this to your signature.

+Quote Post
ἀρχή
post Feb 9 2005, 06:17 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 3,228

*brings in coffee and cookies*

These are Wrath Haters coffee and cookies, feel free to have some.

I see that we all need to talk about how much we hate wrath. It's very distressing to watch Wrath do anything, so a support group is definitely in order. Please express your distress that Wrath has caused you and have a cookie smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Le Monkey
post Feb 9 2005, 06:44 AM
Post #44

Major General

Member No.: 2,167

Yay, Coffe and cookies...

love you arche!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post Feb 9 2005, 03:24 PM
Post #45

Brigadier General

QUOTE(Shinsei Kage @ Feb 8 2005, 08:26 PM)
You know, when Ed and Al were about Wrath's age (maybe even older), they did something incredibly stupid. They tried to ressurect Trisha when they KNEW that human alchemy was not only forbidden, but it had also never been accomplished successfully. Also, they thought that sacraficing a drop of their own blood would be enough to pay for Trisha's soul. Yes, highly intelligent. dry.gif
Also, I'm kind of glad that they didn't make Wrath an awesome-super-powerful-sexy-merciless-cold-blooded type of character. I don't want another <insert cliche anime badass here>, I see them everywhere. He could have been a little more likeable, though. *sigh*
[snapback]109634[/snapback]

Wrath is about Edward's age and he is still doing stupid stuff sleep.gif. You really shouldn't be in this topic because we REALLY HATE WRATH and it dosen't matter if you can justify his actions we will always hate his guts. I mean I can see where you are coming from but he just sucks. Though he was ok before he went all nuts.

QUOTE(arche @ Feb 9 2005, 06:17 AM)
*brings in coffee and cookies*

These are Wrath Haters coffee and cookies, feel free to have some.

I see that we all need to talk about how much we hate wrath. It's very distressing to watch Wrath do anything, so a support group is definitely in order. Please express your distress that Wrath has caused you and have a cookie smile.gif
[snapback]109889[/snapback]

COFFEE!!!!!!! AHHHHHHhh

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 02:34 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css