Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mulitple Accounts / Email Validation
kazare
post Dec 16 2009, 11:10 PM
Post #46

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 71,582

So. . . what can I do if I wanted to have multiple account that have different e-mail addresses? is that okay??

--------------------

Love what you need to love. Avoid Hatred or loathing as much as possible.
Add: Facebook Tumblr Twitter
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 16 2009, 11:34 PM
Post #47

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (kazare @ Dec 17 2009, 02:10 AM) *
So. . . what can I do if I wanted to have multiple account that have different e-mail addresses? is that okay??

@kazare - Actually, no. tongue.gif On our board, each member can have only ONE active permanent account. ^^ If you happen to have made multiple accounts for some reason (sometimes this happens with various reasons, such as, while registering for our board the first attempt to get the account verified did not go through, etc., and it's all right as long as the member did not know that we are not supposed to keep more than one account.. ^^) then please tell us by posting here what happened, and which account you would like to keep as your permanent account, and which one(s) you would like to discard (please list all account IDs) and the board can take care of the rest. There will be no penalty nor changes in the member status, etc. to the one member ID you decide to keep, and you can keep going and posting as usual on that account. smile.gif

(But, if you happen to make more than one account, and then knowingly keep posting on multiple accounts, the worst case is that all of your accounts may get deleted or suspended, and you may no longer make any new account. ohmy.gif Let's avoid this to happen, by discarding all the extra accounts and keeping only ONE active permanent account on our board. ^^)

--------------------

+Quote Post
kazare
post Dec 23 2009, 09:48 PM
Post #48

Apprentice

I have a pal here who created an account . . . Unfortunately her she forgot her password in her first account (frozen rose) and well she uses the Naomi Kumiko (cutiedivine) account now . . . . Can ya do all the action needed . . . ? TY biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 24 2009, 05:15 PM
Post #49

Group Icon

^ Aha, all right. ^^ I think "frozen rose" account hasn't been validated yet, hence, as long as Naomi Kumiko (cutiedivine) would no longer wish to validate that account, I think that would be fine. biggrin.gif
So, uh... you (kazare) and Naomi Kumiko (cutiedivine) are two separate persons? unsure.gif
(Sorry for asking, but I'm getting little confused, and thought of double checking. ^^ If these two are the two accounts for the same person, then you can pick one to be used permanently for our board, and that would be fine. smile.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
kazare
post Dec 24 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #50

Apprentice

QUOTE (Tombow @ Dec 24 2009, 06:15 PM) *
^ Aha, all right. ^^ I think "frozen rose" account hasn't been validated yet, hence, as long as Naomi Kumiko (cutiedivine) would no longer try to validate that account, I think that would be fine. biggrin.gif
So, uh... you (kazare) and Naomi Kumiko (cutiedivine) are two separate persons? unsure.gif
(Sorry for asking, but I'm getting little confused, and thought of double checking. ^^ If these two are the two accounts for the same person, then you can pick one to be used permanently for our board, and that would be fine. smile.gif )

Um actually, That girl is my friend and that account belongs to her . . . Well I do not control that account anyways . . . Thank you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Dec 27 2009, 04:50 AM
Post #51

Group Icon

@kazare - Oh, all right, that's good. biggrin.gif Thank you for clearing up my confusion. happy.gif

--------------------

ETA: Dec. 30, 2009
QUOTE (Wrathistmeinhomeboi @ Dec 30 2009, 05:47 PM) *
hey I had an account awhile back by the name Edwardhellion. I was inactive for 2 to 4 years (can't remember) and I forgot the password. Could you delete that account for me?

@Wrathistmeinhomeboi - Welcome back! biggrin.gif And, thank you for letting us know about your old account. ^^ I'll go ahead and move your post to Could you delete my account? thread so that when they get the chance our admins can take care of your account deletion request, although they seem to be busy at the moment and it might take a while for your old account to get deleted, but please don't mind.

ETA: I moved your post to "acct deletion request" thread, so your part is done and taken care of. ^^
Now, please go ahead and enjoy posting on your new account. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 12:50 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css