Reply to this topicStart new topic
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE), New manga from CLAMP
BellatrixAngelof...
post Apr 29 2005, 01:59 PM
Post #31

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,213

Yes. I've really enjoyed the Tsubasa books so far... I've read up to book 4, I think. lol I think it's one of my favorite CLAMP works. I love the art work... and the characters as well. Kurogane and Fai are sooo hilarious!!! Lol

--------------------

Thank You to Riza Babe & Celestial Fangirl for the siggie! ^_^ ~My Forum Family~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
LordGohan
post Apr 30 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,814

geuss what!!!The anime version of Tsubasa is anounced and i wish i lived in japan mad.gif ...its all at: Tsubasa Anime! The only fear i have about this is thatr it will come out in america and be liscensed by a company like shopro or a company that will screw it up,like naruto will probably be...
Anyways it looks pretty cool and i hope itl be liscensed by aniplex in america!

p.s:im a big fan of tsubasa and clamp! also anyone who has found miyuki-chan in all the worlds please tell me!

--------------------
Do not mention naruto in my presence and we will get along fine.
Watashi wa boku-desu

+Quote Post
BellatrixAngelof...
post May 2 2005, 07:48 PM
Post #33

State Alchemist (Major)

quote=LordGohan,May 1 2005, 01:30 AM]
geuss what!!!The anime version of Tsubasa is anounced and i wish i lived in japan mad.gif ...its all at: Tsubasa Anime! The only fear i have about this is thatr it will come out in america and be liscensed by a company like shopro or a company that will screw it up,like naruto will probably be...
Anyways it looks pretty cool and i hope itl be liscensed by aniplex in america!

p.s:im a big fan of tsubasa and clamp! also anyone who has found miyuki-chan in all the worlds please tell me!
[snapback]164232[/snapback]

[/quote]

Yes... That's my fear too... I've seen some awesome anime turned into a total disaster by bad voice acting and revolting translations that make you want to heave! I'm realy hoping it falls into the hands of aniplex or one of the better companys, instead of one of the... not so good companys... that is, if it comes out here at all! And I hope to Mokona that it does! lol tongue.gif Aaaaaw..... I need to move to Japan!! dry.gif The FMA movie that's comming this summer in japan, and now Tsubasa anime in japan..... this is like the ultimate torture. I hate waiting for anime to be released!! Before I forget, has any one read the 5th volume of the Tsubasa manga?
IPB Image

--------------------

Thank You to Riza Babe & Celestial Fangirl for the siggie! ^_^ ~My Forum Family~

+Quote Post
ConanEX
post May 2 2005, 09:48 PM
Post #34

Citizen

Member No.: 5,451

I've read pretty far into the series (I stopped when I have to start reading the chinese manga for it on this other website, since it get's too texty for me to read), and well...lets just say Syoraran gets forced to cross-dress, which is kind of a joke, since he also got forced to cross dress in Card Captor Sakura

+Quote Post
BellatrixAngelof...
post May 3 2005, 02:20 PM
Post #35

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(ConanEX @ May 3 2005, 12:48 AM)
I've read pretty far into the series (I stopped when I have to start reading the chinese manga for it on this other website, since it get's too texty for me to read), and well...lets just say Syoraran gets forced to cross-dress, which is kind of a joke, since he also got forced to cross dress in Card Captor Sakura
[snapback]165494[/snapback]

Syoran gets forced to cross dress?? You can't be serious! Why? Do you know how far into the series that takes place ConanEX-san? That sounds really strange... I'm not sure if any ones asked this already, but how do you all think is the best Tsubasa character? just wondering.

--------------------

+Quote Post
AA battery
post May 4 2005, 05:31 AM
Post #36

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

The Syaoran-crossdress scene is in volume 8... [spoiler] it made my laugh so hard and aww-ed for like forever! xD That was soo cute-ish! especially when Sakura said that he looks cute and it suits him and he looks like a girl no matter what... ROFLMAO!! xDDDD (she thought that he would feel better by hearing those words LOL! xD)[/spoiler]

Edit: sleep.gif; better now? sorry... but then I can't edit the post right below mine tho =\ What's done cannot be undone i guess ^^;

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
BellatrixAngelof...
post May 4 2005, 12:57 PM
Post #37

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ May 4 2005, 08:31 AM)
The Syaoran-crossdress scene is in volume 8... it made my laugh so hard and aww-ed for like forever! xD That was soo cute-ish! especially when Sakura said that he looks cute and it suits him and he looks like a girl no matter what... ROFLMAO!! xDDDD (she thought that he would feel better by hearing those words LOL! xD)
[snapback]166063[/snapback]

LOL Thanks for the info! That sounds so funny!!! I have to read Volume 8! I can't imagine Syaoran cross dressing... but then again I can. lol I gotta see that. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post May 4 2005, 07:14 PM
Post #38

Guests

its lg here on psp

thanks for spoiling the fun
by the way i saw the fansubed tsubasa... it can rivle fma its that good! since i cant post the site, im me or email at lordgohan@gmail.com if you want the site

+Quote Post
Electrastar
post May 4 2005, 07:44 PM
Post #39

Alchemists

Member No.: 9,372

QUOTE(Guest @ May 4 2005, 07:14 PM)
its lg here on psp

thanks for spoiling the fun
by the way i saw the fansubed tsubasa...               it can rivle fma its that good!                   since i cant post the site, im me or email at lordgohan@gmail.com if you want the site
[snapback]166565[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw it as well. I like it at first, but now after 4 episodes...I'm not sure anymore. I also read the manga and I feel that in the anime, they went and put filler episodes too soon....And not a whole lot of it is the same as the original manga...I'm also affraid that the anime will, once again like many other anime series, end before the manga and hence, end differently......sleep.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
LoMXD
post May 6 2005, 09:07 PM
Post #40

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 5,413

kinda off topic:
the girl on the cover for vol. 7[or 8?}
looks kind like Chi from chobits.

--------------------

+Quote Post
BellatrixAngelof...
post May 7 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #41

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ May 7 2005, 12:07 AM)
kinda off topic:
the girl on  the cover for vol. 7[or 8?}
looks kind like Chi from chobits.
[snapback]167865[/snapback]

Really? I've not seen that cover yet. But who knows? Since in the 1st Volume of the Tsubasa they show that Fai made some one named Chi that looks just like Chi from Chobits. Maybe it's her? Who do you all think is the funniest Tsubasa character? I'd have to say Fai and Kurogane. wub.gif I love how Fai constantly mangles Kurogane's name and how Kurogane reacts. lol then Kurogane is always calling Mokona a white maju bun. lol Mokona's great too. laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
nikina
post Jun 15 2005, 07:16 AM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 13,576

um, the girl on cover 7 is Sakura when she's younger. I don't remember seeing Chii on any covers, all of them have Shoaran on them, either alone or with someone else (mostly with Sakura).

Book 10 just came out about... 2 weeeks ago.

--------------------
Avvie is not my work! It's my friend Jessie's. Yay Jessie!!!! Thank you for letting me use this!!! ur so nice!!! kk, done... ^^
私の名前: るりでいい。(気にしないように言うな!)
私のキャラ: さゆり、にきな、ワンコちゃんと忍猫。 それにしても私はウィンリィ姉さんとエド兄さんの弟子!
好きなもん: 食べモン:みかん
        アニメ:鋼の錬金術師
        漫画:ツバサ
        クラス:フランス語
        歌:Beside You (BoA)

Name: I'm fine with Ruri (Don't say it like you don't care!)
My characters: Sayuri, Nikina, Wanko-chan, and Ninneko. But I'm still Winry-neesan and Edo-niisan's apperentices!
Anime: FMA
Manga: Tsubasa
Class: French
Song: Beside You (BoA)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

+Quote Post
hidden__happines...
post Jun 28 2005, 07:30 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 16,077

Haha I'm just looking for people who have read this, and have seen part of the anime..

Well like ya, It's ok.
It seems pretty interesting and the books I've read so far is...
Tsubasa 1,3,4 and soon 5.

+Quote Post
mongooseboi
post Jun 28 2005, 07:40 PM
Post #44

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 10,556

i heard its like 10x better than the anime. never read it though, i've seen the ads for it in the back covers of negima though, looks interesting.

--------------------

my onee-chan: xrninja :]

+Quote Post
hidden__happines...
post Jun 28 2005, 07:49 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 16,077

It is better...
Although i've only seen the first 2 episodes of the anime, the manga right now seems WAY more interesting...

A thing about the anime though, is I wonder why they let Bee Train animate it...
(Bee Train was the ones who had animated .hack//sign)
And the the characters in the anime, look exactly like the characters in .Hack...

I don't like it, and I wonder why they didn't just let Madhouse do it,(animators for Cardcaptor Sakura)

Because the detail, and the eyes in the anime... look... wierd...
I'm scared of Yuko-san, her eyes in the anime REALLY creep me out...

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 08:49 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css