Naruto, Talk about Naruto here!
Rating 2 V
Renkinjutsu
post Aug 1 2004, 02:42 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 338

Naruto (NARUTO—ナルト—?, romanized as NARUTO) directed by Hayato Date and produced by Studio Pierrot and TV Tokyo, the Naruto anime adaptation premiered in Japan on TV Tokyo October 3, 2002, and ran for 220 episodes until its conclusion on February 8, 2007. The first 135 episodes are adapted from the first twenty-seven volumes of the manga, while the remaining eighty episodes are original episodes that utilize plot elements not seen in the original manga.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

Plot Summary: Naruto closely follows the life of a boy who is feared and detested by the villagers of the hidden leaf village of Konoha. The distrust of the boy has little to do with the boy himself, but it’s what’s inside him that causes anxiety. Long before Naruto came to be, a Kyuubi (demon fox) with great fury and power waged war taking many lives. The battle ensued for a long time until a man known as the Fourth Hokage, Yondaime, the strongest ninja in Konoha, fiercely fought the Kyuubi. The fight was soon won by Yondaime as he sealed the evil demon in a human body. Thus the boy, Naruto, was born. As Naruto grows he decides to become the strongest ninja in Konoha in an effort to show everyone that he is not as they perceive him to be, but is a human being worthy of love and admiration. But the road to becoming Hokage, the title for the strongest ninja in Konoha, is a long and arduous one. It is a path filled with betrayal, pain, and loss; but with hard work, Naruto may achieve Hokage.

Genres: action, comedy, drama, fantasy
Themes: developing powers, ninja
Episodes: 220
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

Naruto: Shippuden (ナルト 疾風伝 Naruto Shippūden?, lit. "Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles") is the ongoing sequel to the original Naruto anime and covers the Naruto manga from volume twenty-eight on. The TV adaptation of Naruto: Shippuden debuted in Japan on February 15, 2007 on TV Tokyo. It is developed by Studio Pierrot and directed by Hayato Date.
(Source - Wiki)

Plot Summary: Naruto Shippuuden is the continuation of the original animated TV series Naruto.The story revolves around an older and slightly more matured Uzumaki Naruto and his quest to save his friend Uchiha Sasuke from the grips of the snake-like Shinobi, Orochimaru. After 2 and a half years Naruto finally returns to his village of Konoha, and sets about putting his ambitions to work, though it will not be easy, as He has amassed a few (more dangerous) enemies, in the likes of the shinobi organization; Akatsuki.

Genres: action, adventure, comedy, drama, supernatural
Themes: developing powers, ninja
Episodes: 205 - Ongoing
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

--------------------------------

Anyone else watch this most amazing anime? My favorite is Sasuke, but that's just me. any thoughts? comments? opinions?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Yugure Renkinjutsushi (Twilight ALchemist)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 1 2004, 05:00 PM
Post #2

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

My thoughts... Well, I've only ever seen the first three episodes. It isn't much, but it is a start, right? And from what I've seen so far - it's hilarious! happy.gif I really liked the humor in it. The art was also a notch above the average, something I wasn't quite used to then.

Favorite character? I haven't seen anything of him aside from AMVs and character profiles, but my favorite character would be Kakashi! happy.gif Hm-hm. Kakashi's just... cool~

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Renkinjutsu
post Aug 1 2004, 05:05 PM
Post #3

Citizen

oh.. you like AMVs... I have a really good one I just made.

go to http://www.Animemusicvideos.org and register.

after two weeks youcan download locally hosted vidsm, ubntil then you can get directly and indirectly linked ones, but anyways, my username there is Tsukasa-Chan01, and the video is called Ninja Authority. I put in over 12 hours of work on it, so I think its pretty good.

but anyways, back to topic. Kakashi is pretty, and he get's cooler as the series progresses.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

+Quote Post
Maliza
post Aug 1 2004, 06:30 PM
Post #4

Alchemists

Member No.: 134

I think my current favorite is Tsunade!! She kicks major asses XD

I also like Hinata, Sakura, Temari, Jiraiya and Naruto!

I hope Sakura gets trained by Tsunade somewhere in the future, because Naruto is being trained by Jiraiya and Sasuke is gettin stronger using Orochimaru's power.
3legendarySennin/team 7 = love

+Quote Post
Knives122
post Aug 1 2004, 09:20 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 341

awe team 7: Sasukes a b*(Yth, Sakuras useless, and Narutos cray, still love the anime though, you should watch it, itll make you laugh, itll make you cry, itll make you hate all the bad guys they put in the anime, but strangely love them

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
unknown2
post Aug 1 2004, 09:44 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 295

now this is a goood manga.Got em all!Also this is probably one of the good anime that follows the manga well.But they are catchin up?!Doshio!

+Quote Post
Vixx Elric
post Aug 3 2004, 06:50 AM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 346

I'm downloading it from Emule. I haven't seen it to much, but it's totally amazing, maybe, soon will be one of my favourite animes. I'm searching the manga, but I haven't found it yet sad.gif . Sasuke is my favourite too, I love him.

--------------------
Didn't you say this before bitch;
"There is a still a long way to go before I die".
If that's the case.
Until you die, I shall just keep on killing you.

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 3 2004, 09:34 AM
Post #8

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

well, i used to love sasuke, but... i found him pretty boring lately (i've seen his character type too many times (i.e. rukawa kaede of slam dunk)

anyway, my favorites are hinata, temari, kiba, and... ok, sasuke.

so, since you guys have been watching and i'm a fangirl, which naruto couple do you like?

mine is hinataxkiba (or naruto, sasuke, gaara) and... temarixshikamaru (yah! they rock in chap 214!!) biggrin.gif

(sorry... i just don't like ino and sakura happy.gif;;)

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Maliza
post Aug 3 2004, 09:44 AM
Post #9

Alchemists

Member No.: 134

yep, after chaptr 214 - TEMARI & SHIKAMARU FOREVER!!

but oh well, I don't really care for children relationship ^^

I'm also KibaxHinata, but I also like SakuraxRock Lee

i still don't think HinataxNaruto is a bad thing though XD
IPB Image

and I don't like sasuke (see the latests manga chapters ><)

+Quote Post
Chibi Viki
post Aug 3 2004, 09:54 AM
Post #10

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 32

hehe, even my friends say the same thing about sasuke... they're more of neji fans now.

I would never have liked hinata if she didn't stand her ground against neji... it proves that even through her weakness lies the determination to be strong. I'm not really FOR narutoxhinata... i like seeing her with kiba more because he acts and looks more like her boyfriend than anyone else. see how he looks out for her in ep 61-64?

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Renkinjutsu
post Aug 3 2004, 09:56 AM
Post #11

Citizen

yeah, the naruto x hinata pairing is pretty well fittied in my opinion, opposites on the scale you could say.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

+Quote Post
Thievesvinegar
post Aug 3 2004, 09:31 PM
Post #12

Brigadier General

Member No.: 354

Zabuza is the ultimate character. Love his moves AND he's a demon. Can't get better than that.

--------------------

Member of G.O.O.P.

10,000 roman lions can't be wrong! Bring back the Circus Maximus!

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Aug 4 2004, 06:53 AM
Post #13

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

Favorite couple(s); SasukexNaruto & Kakashi/Iruka

laugh.gif;; Me and my shonen-ai tendencies again...

On a side-note: the Kakashi/Iruka pairing came from my brother. He found this cute fanmade manga of Kakashi being the ultimate shadow warrior, sneaking through the night to take a quick snapshot of Iruka in his birthday suit. biggrin.gif;; Unfortunately he forgot the glass window between him and Iruka, spoiling both the photo and his sneak-attack. happy.gif;; Poor Kakashi.

And on another side-note: hasn't anyone ot Naruto as their favorite? He's my second-favorite, followed by Iruka. Or Naruto and Iruka tie as second-place. (Iruka... isn't that a girl's name? blink.gif)

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Renkinjutsu
post Aug 4 2004, 03:10 PM
Post #14

Citizen

I will make a revision,

Sasuke is usually my favorite, but when naruto goes all nine-tails-demon-fox on poeple, then he's my favoirte (i.e against haku, orochimaru, garra)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Kourin_*
post Aug 5 2004, 09:19 AM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Aug 4 2004, 01:52 PM)
Favorite couple(s); SasukexNaruto & Kakashi/Iruka

laugh.gif;; Me and my shonen-ai tendencies again...

On a side-note: the Kakashi/Iruka pairing came from my brother. He found this cute fanmade manga of Kakashi being the ultimate shadow warrior, sneaking through the night to take a quick snapshot of Iruka in his birthday suit.  biggrin.gif;; Unfortunately he forgot the glass window between him and Iruka, spoiling both the photo and his sneak-attack. happy.gif;; Poor Kakashi.

And on another side-note: hasn't anyone ot Naruto as their favorite? He's my second-favorite, followed by Iruka. Or Naruto and Iruka tie as second-place. (Iruka... isn't that a girl's name?  blink.gif)

rofl laugh.gif

Poor Kakashi-sama happy.gif. But myself, I'm a bigger Kakashi/Kabuto fan wink.gif.

Imo, Naruto is an awesome series. Great characters and it doesn't get repetive like some long anime I've seen in the past years dry.gif.

As for favorite character(s), it would definately be Kakashi with Gaara and Kabuto in a close second ^^ !!

+Quote Post

54 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 09:45 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css