Bleach
Winter Phantom
post Aug 4 2007, 06:22 AM
Post #691

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,591

Well,that's how you think about it.

I find Bleach interesting since it's a little,LITTLE,different than the other shows I watch.A ordinary 15 year-old boy with weird orange hair who can see ghosts.My favorite parts on Bleach is when they're at school,and the classmates that circle around the main character is what makes me continue watching Bleach,other than the fighting and energy.

--------------------

I am sane. It's this world that's crazy.
Kariya Jin (Bleach)

Kariya Jin, Bleach
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GREEDisGOOD
post Sep 2 2007, 09:06 PM
Post #692

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,729

I thought this was an alright show, not that great, but something to pass the time with. The whole first episodes weren't anything really special. Just a bunch of fighting. I've seen that before.

But once it got into the second season, or whenever it was the Shinigami got involved - then things all of a sudden got interesting and the show actually had a good smooth, running plot with a hell of a lot of interesting characters.

+Quote Post
MsLinn
post Oct 17 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #693

Apprentice

Member No.: 72,213

Ehh... So I finally found the Bleach-thread back on page 6. It really hasn't got much lovin' lately...

I just thought I'd share my thoughts while watching the second movie The Diamond Dust Rebellion tonight, for the first time, FINALLY. I haven't watched or read the actual series for a year or two, ever since I found FMA, so I'm not quite sure what made me do it. I realised I miss it though. Especially my favorite characters: Ukitake, Urahara, Rukia, Ishida, Byakuya, Ichigo, and Hitsugaya of course! biggrin.gif I've always been plannig on watching the movie SOMETIME 'cause it has all the Hitsugaya I could want!!

OK, first of all, were we (the audience) supposed to be surprised that the masked man who stole the King's Seal was that dead Kusaka-guy from the Shinigami Academy? During Hitsugaya's first dream I recognized the hair. *shrug* They really couldn't expect us NOT to get it! tongue.gif

The art looks great, very shiny. Although several people's head have such narrow jaws, it looks a bit creepy. Mostly Ichigo.

I almost can't concentrate when Urahara is talking because my mind screams ITSROYITSOROYITSROY, haha!

Wow, Nanao's sobbing was really well acted, IMO. I almost started to cry myself!

~~Wohhoooa! Hoo-oooaa! Oooaaa-ooa!! If you wanna see some action, you gotta be the center of attraction!~~

OMGGG-G-G! All this "you can't keep things bottled up inside"-buisness makes my guts feel like pudding! :'3 Totally OOC character but I seriously expected a bro-hug between Toushirou and Ichigo!! After Ichigo's speech and all! :'D

Yoruichi might be my girl-crush. Might!

And Kenpachi. I just love to hate him! XD Or rather love to be intimidated by him! He is so epic.
Eh, who am I kidding; they're all epic.
Except Inoue, she only got worried sadfaces this time! D:

Chibi!Toushirou makes my heart bleed.

OMG, he chuckled!! *dies from cute* "And that's Captain Hitsugaya for you, not Toushirou." X'D wub.gif

Well, I really liked it!

--------------------

Long live the love we shared. In our Fullmetal hearts.

+Quote Post
Royai263
post Jul 12 2011, 02:03 PM
Post #694

Citizen

Member No.: 80,180

Bleach is an EPIC anime biggrin.gif I enjoy it very much xD

--------------------

Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect, but it's there for us, trying the best it can. That's what makes it so damn beautiful. -Mustang to Riza

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 45 46 47
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 06:55 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css