HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

28 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do You Have Any Pets? What Are They? Names? Pics?, Let's do our "pet talks" here! :)
Rating 4 V
KwiatekAlchemist
post Oct 31 2009, 07:11 AM
Post #376

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 70,538

I have a grey warmblood horse named Smokey,
there's a whole album of him on my deviant art account if anyone wants to see what he looks like. xD
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Akane Yokutsu
post Nov 3 2009, 02:16 PM
Post #377

Citizen

Member No.: 71,745

I have a shih-tzu named Leila and a Pekingnese named Diamond. I used to have two hamsters (Ulrika and Yuuki) but one of them died the other got a major injury... and thats about it...

--------------------
Akane Yokutsu. Just your every day emo ninja...

+Quote Post
evel
post Jan 2 2010, 05:31 PM
Post #378

Citizen

Member No.: 72,399

We have four cats (their names are Minttu, Helmi, Peppi and Pipsa.. yeah..) and I just got two gerbils for christmas (: Their names are Jack and Ryou, Jack is black and Ryou white X3

Here's picture of Helmi:

+Quote Post
Katya Martin
post Jan 3 2010, 01:46 AM
Post #379

Alchemists

Member No.: 72,181

I don't have any... I had a dog for about three days, until my mom decided that the adoption wasn't working out and took her back to the rescue agency. sad.gif I knew well, but didn't own, a few horses at the barn where I used to ride... then college applications came along, and then other things, and now I'm six hours away most of the time. I miss them.

evel, that cat is ADORABLE. I want to get a cat when I get my own place... except there's the whole cat proximity intelligence thing to deal with, which would screw things up. Seriously, it works; upon seeing that cute picture, or upon seeing my cousins cats, any complex, useful thoughts I have promptly flee and are replaced with KITTY! Lol.

--------------------

awesomeness by Arakawa, Project FMA banner by Aribelle, avatar by me
I draw things.

+Quote Post
Wrathistmeinhome...
post Jan 3 2010, 09:46 AM
Post #380

Citizen

Member No.: 72,361

I have a boxer named Roscoe and a black and white cat named cosmo. They're both either dim or energetic, but I love them both. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Hyperthia
post Apr 11 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #381

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,952

QUOTE (Kitchan @ Apr 12 2010, 01:06 AM) *
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to put the capsummaries on a mini-hiatus. You see, right before I was about to do the capsummary for 45, I found out my dog might have cancer.

I love that dog, I've had her since I was 9, and she was probably my only true friend in middle school (ie: I was weird and pathetic in middle school) so I've been pretty close to her for a long time. And now to hear that she might get taken away from me earlier than I expected has saddened me, to say the least.

We find out tomorrow if she has cancer, and how to go from there. If its not cancer, then I cry tears of joy, take a few days to pick up where I left off and move on. If it is cancer well...we go from there.

The thing is, I can't be funny when I'm worried/sad/grieving and I'm not going to try and end up with crap. If my dog is going to end up okay, then it'll maybe take me only a week to rebound if not, well, it might take me a few weeks to recover.

I'm just saying this now because if it is cancer and if its the worst, then I might not even be able to post about it after the fact. If that happens I'll get back to the capsummaries eventually but right now...I just can't. I'm sorry.

I hope your dog is okay! I'm going through the same thing with my dog, Yogi. He's a great Pyrenees, and they're susceptible to things like bone cancer. He had a lump removed from his leg the other day, and we're gonna find out tomorrow if it's cancer or not. He's like a child to me sad.gif

Praying for your doggie, and I'm looking forward to seeing your capsums whenever you get around to posting them. Take your time smile.gif

EDIT: BTW, *clicks on links Kitchan posted on FMA: Brotherhood capsummary* OMG those are hilarious! XD

--------------------
Siggy made by hilary::Avatar by me: link (do not use)
My FanFiction and DeviantArt accounts. :)

+Quote Post
Kitchan
post Apr 11 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #382

Citizen

Member No.: 72,255

QUOTE (Hyperthia @ Apr 12 2010, 01:36 AM) *
I hope your dog is okay! I'm going through the same thing with my dog, Yogi. He's a great Pyrenees, and they're susceptible to things like bone cancer. He had a lump removed from his leg the other day, and we're gonna find out tomorrow if it's cancer or not. He's like a child to me sad.gif

Praying for your doggie, and I'm looking forward to seeing your capsums whenever you get around to posting them. Take your time smile.gif

Yep, same thing here. There's a lump on her leg that's getting removed tomorrow, and we hope its not cancer. sad.gif

Its terrible when something happens to a pet, almost as bad as when something happens to a human. Because despite everything going on, those dogs just don't understand and are still SO DAMN HAPPY just to see you walk through the door at the end of each day. sad.gif

Here's to hope that both of our dogs will make it through this all right.

+Quote Post
Hyperthia
post Apr 11 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #383

Apprentice

Member No.: 68,952

I've cried over pets more than family. They're innocent, and they don't deserve to die sad.gif
I wish they could live as long as we do... Tis not fair, man! I think that dogs don't get to live as long as people do, because dogs already know how to love. People need a longer time to learn how to do that... and some never learn. Hah.

--------------------
Siggy made by hilary::Avatar by me: link (do not use)
My FanFiction and DeviantArt accounts. :)

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Apr 12 2010, 06:24 AM
Post #384

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your dog.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post
Broken Chouchou
post Apr 13 2010, 06:43 AM
Post #385

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 55,758

@Kitchan and Hyperthia - I've never had a dog, only pet I've had was a cat, when I was like 4. So I can't say I know what you guys are going through. But I do hope it all works out in the best possible way =/

Edit: A Pierrot's Aria's comment inspired me to tell me about one of the cats we had XD. It was a black, slender, very elegant cat that my parents named Pepsi XD (for obvious reasons). She was only around for a very short time after I was born though, she got jealous of the attention suddenly being centered around me, and I guess she kinda eflt a bit neglected. So she ran away sad.gif I always wondered what happened to her, whether she found herself a new owner, or if she lived as a stray. Or if she got hit by a car and died, or something of the likes.

My aunt's boyfriend had a black, furry Briard called Demon who I played around with a lot when I was 1- 2 years old. He was really kind and gentle with me, we loved playing together. I used to climb all over him and stuff, and I would sleep on his lap and belly.

Haven't really had any pets in older years, which is a shame, really. Animals can be really nice. These days though I'm not much of an animal person, and definitely not a dog person. Which is even more of a shame. There are times I feel I'd really like a dog...

Maybe it's not too late to be reversed?

--------------------

Sig and ava by Forsaken Love :3

Bye bye, Edward Elric :(

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Apr 13 2010, 08:43 AM
Post #386

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Kitchan and Hyperthia I really hope your dogs get through okay!

Between my sister and I, we have four guinea pigs, Alba and Gin (both of which are mine) and Leo and Robo Cop (my sister's). xD Alba has been in and out of the vets recently as he needed to have surgery to get an abscess removed; he has his stitches out now and he's happy with the other guinea pigs again. : )

Our mum has three cats which are called Onions, Seibies and Spindle. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post
FMAobsessed
post Apr 13 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #387

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 52,558

@Kitchan and Hyperthia: I hope both of your dogs will be ok. How old are they? I know how it feels to lose a dog to cancer. The dog I had when I was 4 was put down this past January. She was 15.5 years old.

In my house now I have two cats. I love them dearly. I do believe that someday my parents want to get another dog. My mom has been going online to look at pictures of Labrador Retrievers.

+Quote Post
Elisabeth Hawkey...
post Jun 27 2010, 02:18 PM
Post #388

Apprentice

Member No.: 62,114

I already has two hamsters, but both of them died cause of ill and probably cause of fact that they were old enough. Then there was a three parrots(I don't know they're name in English language, but in terminology they're name is Melopsittacus undulatus) - one of them unfortunately flew away through balcony cause someone didn't noticed that they was off the cage for a while and that two died cause of old age, and yes there were two more parrots(The name in terminology supposed to be Cockatiel) - one passed by, cause he was so accustomed to be on my father's shoulder that once when father want to put something on the balcony and parrot want to simply go on his shoulder and than from unknow reason he flew away god knows where. Second one died because of ill. And now we have only one dog and fortunately he's not ill, he's even not so old so I hope that unlike the other pets whom used to be in our family he will be with us for a longest time that they were(meh..we really don't have such a luck for having pets dry.gif)
The dog's name is Jimmy and now he's about 5 years old and it's mixture of Shih-tzu and Yorkshire terier - according to the veterinary. He always have such a place to sleep like on this photo(so I have really a big bunch of photos with him) - but this is one of his most favourite places happy.gif
Attached File(s)
Attached File  jimmy.jpg ( 1.27MB ) Number of downloads: 8

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo-,Sig is not by me

+Quote Post
caerulcis
post Jun 28 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #389

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 24,231

I have a Parrot named Boomhauer. I had a picture of him but I can't seem to find it. He looks just like this though.

+Quote Post
4de
post Jul 1 2010, 10:28 AM
Post #390

Citizen

Member No.: 73,512

I have 3 parrots and 3 turtles . I love my pets, I take care of them, feed and clean.
two yellow headed parrots named Angelo and Maggie and one blue headed parrot named Azul. I love them, they are cute, and funny . when i turn on the stereo they start to sing all the words that they know.. .

--------------------

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:53 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css