Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dragonball GT
Omakase Shimasu
post Jan 20 2005, 07:13 AM
Post #31

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 330

@Kihaku: biggrin.gif Yeah, Honda's hair seems far more... uh. Yeah~ It just reminded me of his hair, okay? tongue.gif

Vegeta had a shower scene in GT as well? blink.gif ...hmm, those creators must like nekkid Vegeta much. tongue.gif Oh, was it that time he got rid of his mustache??

I think Paris only got a handful of scenes, so it's not surprising you can't remember her all that well. biggrin.gif I thought she looked good though. ohmy.gif Her hair and outfit. Just too bad about her 2D character. -.-

T__T I was pretty sad when it ended... Reminds me of FMA but more... definite. T__T

@Kasumi: Your memory's as flawless as ever. ^^v

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Jan 20 2005, 07:59 AM
Post #32

Brigadier General

Member No.: 1,360

Yeah... it's okay. I'll remember "Honda hair" whenever you talk about it. tongue.gif

laugh.gif I actually did kind of pay attention to the fact that Vegeta gets the most "naked scenes". It's very suspicious. tongue.gif
Hmm.. no Vegeta got rid of the moustache earlier.... around the time of the Bebi saga. Bra didn't like it (good for you Bra!)tongue.gif
The shower scene was when Vegeta was thinking about Goku... Okay that didn't come out right. tongue.gif
Hmmm.... it was the time when Goku had turned to super saiyan 4 and Vegeta was thinking about alll the times Goku had shown incredible ability or something or other. tongue.gif

That description was very good, Kasumi!:D I don''t remember the names of those guys either... Pilaf was the little guy.. but the others?
I personally didn't like the part of Goku as a kid. I wanted to see him grown up! It was as if something became incredible twisted... Thank goodness for SS4...

--------------------
The Delirious Dreamy Airhead
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
An Open-Minded Perv & Member of G.O.O.P
user posted image
Here's the thread for you s-ai/yaoi fans:Shounen-ai Fans Unite!

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Jan 20 2005, 08:11 AM
Post #33

Moderator Emeritus

Honda hair! XD

laugh.gif The perverts, all of 'em! Especially in the Frieza saga. ph34r.gif Funimation did their best to cover up the Prince's ass, but still - original scenes will always prevail~ and censorship will be mocked. tongue.gif Nice job they did though, I didn't even notice at first. blink.gif (Or the way there was always a stone or torn-up-clothes to cover Gohan's nakedness. Or that flying towel when Gokuu jumped into the hot-tub laugh.gif)

laugh.gif No, you said it perfectly! Because whether people like it or not, Gokuu's practically always foremost in Vegeta's thoughts. XD

But you know what? I suddenly remember that scene! biggrin.gif Afterwards he got a coke (or something) out of a vending machine and visited Bulma in her lab, right? laugh.gif I loved that episode, especially because it was all Cantonese. XD

Pilaf, Ming and...? ph34r.gif My memory's bad.

Oh, yes, I agree. Something about little!Gokuu was off... Maybe because I've never seen Dragonball or maybe I just got used to grownup!Gokuu... I dunno. And the way Pan still called him Granpa. biggrin.gif It's cute, but still... bizarre.

SS4. *__* Chibi-SS4. *_____*

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Jan 20 2005, 12:01 PM
Post #34

Brigadier General

Oh yes.. they're all perverts tongue.gif also there have to be some females on that team.. tongue.gif
Ooh... I remember that part in the Frieza saga.. I started thinking "wait a second.. wasn't Vegeta naked in the manga..?" I knew that had been censored.. *sighs*
Oh and that flying towel.. that caught my attention immediately. There was no question about it.. flying towel... rolleyes.gif

Hmm.. yeah.. Bulma was making that machine that would help Vegeta become super saiyan 4 too... I thought it was cute that Vegeta blushed when Bulma said she's his woman/wife after all tongue.gif I thought it was something different then... but Vegeta was obviously feeling guilty because he'd been just thinking about Goku. laugh.gif

At least Pan called Goku Grandpa... Like that I could try and imagine that he was actually and oldie. tongue.gif

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Jan 20 2005, 12:49 PM
Post #35

Moderator Emeritus

XD Of course~ Women rule that way. ^^v

Aaaw, I've never seen up till that part, manga-wise. Still stuck on Vol.6. Yes, while it is the Frieza Saga it isn't up to the good parts yet. tongue.gif

laugh.gif Maybe they thought, kids will never realize, since it is a cartoon and all. XD We know better though.

QUOTE(Kihaku @ Jan 20 2005 @ 07:01 PM)
Hmm.. yeah.. Bulma was making that machine that would help Vegeta become super saiyan 4 too... I thought it was cute that Vegeta blushed when Bulma said she's his woman/wife after all tongue.gif I thought it was something different then... but Vegeta was obviously feeling guilty because he'd been just thinking about Goku. laugh.gif

*__* Man, I love you. XD

Oh yes, she'd better call him Grandpa! biggrin.gif The way she behaves around him is just unacceptable, even when she calls him that, but still. tongue.gif No respect for the elderly at all.

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Kihaku
post Jan 21 2005, 12:54 PM
Post #36

Brigadier General

And they're manipulating the men to draw how they want it tongue.gif
Okay.. that one part was originally drawn by Toriyama. I guess he had no problem with it, since it's pretty natural after all (and at the start of the series. Little Goku was always naked.. tongue.gif)
The extra shower scenes though... I guess the animators had realised the potential. tongue.gif
You're still stuck with vol 6? Hmm.. is that DB vol.. *counts*2 2? That part should be there.. or was it 23 then? (How come you're not that far? tongue.gif)

yeah.. kids wouldn't realise it, but I didn't think that DBZ was meant for the little kids?

Heh.. tongue.gif I'm a fan of VegetaBulma... The only pair I searched for on ff.net.. and read fics about. I'm not a ff person so that says a lot.. tongue.gif
Still... The VegetaGoku innuendos are just too much.. tongue.gif

Now.. has Pan got respect for anyone? tongue.gif
Jeez.. sometimes it seems like it's mostly about her... her needs and blah.. maybe if she stopped acting like a child she would be treated like a grown-up. tongue.gif

--------------------
~Queen of Shounen-ai~
user posted image

+Quote Post
please dont hurt...
post Dec 8 2005, 02:32 PM
Post #37

Citizen

Member No.: 27,416

hey man i think the best character ever is baby boo. he looks so awsome. yea i know that this is not for GT but hes still pretty kewl

--------------------
Naruto owns
IPB Image

+Quote Post
please dont hurt...
post Dec 10 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #38

Citizen

Member No.: 27,416

man i love everything about DGGT but what i dont like is that pan cant go super sayian

--------------------
Naruto owns
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Demonhunter399
post Dec 22 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 27,787

im so proud to say that i have watched all the GT episodes which were awsome until the end.

--------------------

Forum that needs dedicated people to join.Click Here
A ship in the harbor is safe, but thats not what they were built for.

+Quote Post
DZBrick6
post Dec 23 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #40

Apprentice

Member No.: 25,718

QUOTE(Demonhunter399 @ Dec 22 2005, 02:15 PM) [snapback]332484[/snapback]

im so proud to say that i have watched all the GT episodes which were awsome until the end.

Agreed. DBGT is and always will be my favourite of the batch for various reasons. I, too, didn't care for the ending of the series all that much, it was just too strange and left too much unexplained. I thought the return of Android 17 was fantastic as well as the whole bit with the Shadow Dragons. Have you seen the GT movie? Worth a watch if you haven't.

--------------------
Never underestimate the healing power of butter...

IPB Image

IPB Image<--I am SUPER MOD. Hear me roar...

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 01:31 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css