HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Anime Con (conventions)!! Post up-coming Con info, your Con attending experiences, & pics!...closed because expanded as a full forum! Please post on individual con thread. :), If there is no thread for your Con, please feel free to open one!
Disasterpiece
post Feb 20 2010, 07:21 AM
Post #226

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 66,581

no one famous goes to Animenext sad.gif I think

has there been a history of that at AN?

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hawkflame
post Feb 20 2010, 07:34 AM
Post #227

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,737

QUOTE (Disasterpiece @ Feb 20 2010, 09:21 AM) *
no one famous goes to Animenext sad.gif I think

has there been a history of that at AN?

They had a good lineup in '05/'06 when they had Vic Mignogna, Travis Willingham, Laura Bailey, and Caitlin Glass, but since then not much. They had Monica Rial in 07 and Brad Swaile in 08, but last year Greg Ayres was their biggest name and he didn't even show up.

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 1 2010, 07:50 PM
Post #228

Lt. General

Member No.: 31,492

^This year Greg was there... and he wasn't supposed to there last year... Hell, Yuri Lowenthal was there last year! He's friggin Sasuke Uchiha. This year was Greg Ayres, Brittney Karbowski, Chris Ayres, John Swazey, Micah Solusud and a few others.

I got Brittney's autograph. Wanted Greg's and Micah's, but their line was closed before I could get it.

--------------------

d a| Y a k u s o k u |t u m b l r

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jun 2 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #229

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

lol. sorry to brag but 3 days ago i got Yuri Lowenthal and Tara Platts autographs at the london mcm expo. Kyle Herbert was there too but we forgot to get his tongue.gif
@Washu holy .... Greg Ayres? AND CHRIS?

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 2 2010, 12:24 PM
Post #230

Lt. General

^I hung out with Chris Sabat (Armstrong, Piccolo, Vegeta, ect.) for a whole weekend =P So I win XD

Yep~ I've met a lot of VAs actually :0 I met Vic twice XDDD~ Crispin Freeman, Kyle Herbert (he made a song about me lol), Brittney Karbowski, Greg and Chris Ayres, Carrie Savage, Chris Sabat... and I could have seen Monica Rial and Johnny Bosch but I missed them at Tora con. Also almost met Light Yagami's VA, but I missed him too ; ; But I hopefully will make it to FanExpo again this year to see Yuri and Light's VA. And then some of the other VAs at AN had their lines closed off so I couldn't see them ;w;

--------------------

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jun 4 2010, 08:28 AM
Post #231

Alchemists

Brad Swaile i beleive did the voice for Light smile.gif Chris R Sabat i think played Nagi in the first series of Negima!? HOLY HELL A WHOLE WEEKEND? how did you manage that? relatvies?
CRISPIN FREEMAN? jealous >:C lol and vic twice? very jealous indeed. jeeeeez America has so many more cons. we tea drinkers only get one or two a year in the east end of London tongue.gif pretty good stuff when we do though

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
Little Washu
post Jun 4 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #232

Lt. General

QUOTE (Lunneth elric @ Jun 4 2010, 08:28 AM) *
Brad Swaile i beleive did the voice for Light smile.gif Chris R Sabat i think played Nagi in the first series of Negima!? HOLY HELL A WHOLE WEEKEND? how did you manage that? relatvies?
CRISPIN FREEMAN? jealous >:C lol and vic twice? very jealous indeed. jeeeeez America has so many more cons. we tea drinkers only get one or two a year in the east end of London tongue.gif pretty good stuff when we do though

Brad Swaile! That was it! I wanted to say Brian something lol
Chris was Satan in Negima, not Nagi~
And he was at UB con. It's a really small con, and I went all 3 days. You can basically just hang out with the VAs like they're your best friends. I saw all his panels, and watched him play Axis and Allies (lol) with someone.
And Vic was at Tora con, and Anime North.
And then Crispin was at FanExpo.

I usually attend UB con, Tora con, and Anime North. Last year I did UB, Tora, AN, FanExpo, and Anibash. I try to make it to as many cons as I can XDDD And the US has SO many cons every year. So many I wanna go to~ But mind you, FanExpo and AN are in Toronto (Canada). They're just close enough we can make it to them from the area I'm in (Buffalo, NY)~

--------------------

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Jun 5 2010, 12:45 AM
Post #233

Alchemists

LOL i love how you just said he played Satan in Negima like it was nothing XD now there for me are plenty of reasons to move to the u.s quicker tongue.gif i'm still saving up for october when the mcm expo comes back after several months of probably unpredictable English summer tongue.gif XD still not sure whether i should cosplay or not though. my friend tells em she plans on doing it so maybe.

--------------------

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 14 15 16
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 09:19 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css