Strange & Embarassing Moments
sweety_pie
post Mar 9 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #136

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,070

I have an embarresing story...

I almost always keep my phone in my bra. One day I was on the bus, and I was bored, so I stuck my hand down my shirt to get my phone (so I could play one of the games on it.)
Anyways I looked up, and people were stairing at me, with my hand down my shirt.
It was embarrassing.

--------------------

Thank you so much Milky for the Siggie. You are the awesomest!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Jul 28 2009, 09:06 PM
Post #137

Citizen

Member No.: 65,767

This actually happened yesterday...

I was at Wal-Mart with my mom, and we separated for a little while. Shortly afterwords, I went to search for her, and I found her turning the corner several aisles down, so I ran to catch up to her. As I approached her, I noticed there was a paint can in her cart and I thought to myself, "Why is she buying paint? Maybe she's getting it for Grandpa's porch." I walked up and without looking directly at her I said, "I see you bought paint." Turned out the woman I was talking to was not my mom! The lady looked at me rather strangely and said, "Yes...I did." I put my hand to my mouth and said, "I'm so sorry! I thought you were somebody else!" She looked like my mom! She was wearing the same shirt as her, she had the same hair color, but she wasn't facing me at first! So, I kept on walking and checked the next aisle and found my mom, went up to her and said, "So...guess what I just did."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Aug 12 2009, 05:52 PM
Post #138

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

Awww... that story made me laugh a little inside. Thanks for sharing.
Here's an ever so slightly embarrassing thing that I turned into a joke:

In Spanish class our teacher was telling us how certain words in Spanish that sound like a word in English, don't always mean the same thing. Such as the word, "embarazada." Sounds like "embarrassed" but means, "pregnant".
Later that class period we were playing a review game where if a team answered a question correctly, the person who answered would throw a ball through a hoop and get bonus points for their team. I went up to throw, and I was like, 2 feet away from it when I completely missed it. I was so embarrassed, I walked back to my desk saying in English,
"I'm so pregnant!"

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
paperstars
post Aug 18 2009, 09:04 AM
Post #139

Citizen

Member No.: 70,600

Hahaha, thats hilarious, Hagaren!! Kimonodragon, don't worry, I've done that kinda thing before too, it's not just you.

My embarrassing story: a friend was staying overnight, and she needed to phone home to arrange a time to be picked up the next morning. She dialed in her number, and all appeared to be well until she handed the phone to me, and said in a rather strange american accent (we live in the UK) "There's an american on the phone!". Suddenly, my dad comes in rather angrily, and tells us that he was on a conference call to some important people (in america) in the company he works for, and that the whole conference had just heard my friend's statement. Oops.

+Quote Post
kimonodragon88
post Aug 18 2009, 07:10 PM
Post #140

Citizen

Member No.: 65,767

QUOTE (Hagaren_4ever @ Aug 12 2009, 08:52 PM) *
Awww... that story made me laugh a little inside. Thanks for sharing.
Here's an ever so slightly embarrassing thing that I turned into a joke:

In Spanish class our teacher was telling us how certain words in Spanish that sound like a word in English, don't always mean the same thing. Such as the word, "embarazada." Sounds like "embarrassed" but means, "pregnant".
Later that class period we were playing a review game where if a team answered a question correctly, the person who answered would throw a ball through a hoop and get bonus points for their team. I went up to throw, and I was like, 2 feet away from it when I completely missed it. I was so embarrassed, I walked back to my desk saying in English,
"I'm so pregnant!"

That's hilarious! I can imagine those who aren't in your Spanish class who were there freaking out over that statement. smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
BloodRed Alchemi...
post Aug 24 2009, 07:31 PM
Post #141

Citizen

Member No.: 45,662

This happened a few years ago.

I was walking my dog and had a really bad wedgie. I waited 'til I was somewhere where no one was around to fix it. Well, as it turns out there were people behind me just as I fixed it. It was a man and a woman in their garage the guy was on his way over to me to ask what mix my dog was.He was right behind me when I turned around.The worst part: I just recently found out that those were the parents of the guy I like at school(I didn't know him at the time cuz we didn't go to the same school).Which means there is a possibility that those parents may have told their kids(including him) the story of what they saw that day and if(or when) I go out w/ him they might recognize me and say" hey aren't you the girl we saw pull a wedgie across from our house, remember when we told you about that kids?" Oh...My....God O_O

+Quote Post
Hagaren_4ever
post Aug 27 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #142

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 50,311

^Trust me. "I saw a girl today fixing her wedgie" is THE most dull conversation piece in the world. No one's going around spreading that. XD
And they especially wouldn't remember who it was. That's not how the brain works. People can barely remember the faces of people that they're going to work with, they're not gonna remember some girl they saw for 2 seconds on the street. If they DID remember you, they're weirdos. 0_o

--------------------

Sig set by me. The original art is by BlueMoon.Crystal

"I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions, and not upon our circumstances."
-Martha Washington

My Deviantart. :D Check it out, yo.

+Quote Post
BloodRed Alchemi...
post Aug 27 2009, 06:25 PM
Post #143

Citizen

Member No.: 45,662

lol yea your right.I don't think they're weirdos like that.

+Quote Post
FullMetalFist
post Aug 30 2009, 02:00 AM
Post #144

Citizen

Member No.: 50,694

I wander why it is so shameful to pick a wedgie. I mean everyone has a butt and it happens from time to time. I say when will not be afraid to pick the wedgie that has been tormenting us all day in public. I AM PROWEDGIE PICKING IN PUBLIC person. I mean if your picking for more than 5 seconds, then I would classify that as a wardrobe malfunction. In this case, you might fill out a little paper work to handle that in public.

+Quote Post
Forgiven
post Nov 2 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #145

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,878

Yesterday, I got a pair of cheap-o rip off UGG boots from Wal-Mart, and I wore a jean skirt today to show them off, (I guess I could have wore them with some jeans and stuffed the jeans inside the boot, but I had no clean jeans.) Anyways, my mom had to drop my uncle and his daughter off at my aunts house, so they had to go with us. It was around 7:30 in the morning, and I was getting out of the car when I realized the stupid skirt wasn't pulled down all the way, and my dumb [All hail lord Xenu] didn't wear shorts underneath. So when I got out, hoping nobody noticed, I looked and my uncle had his head turned away and my cousin (who is four) was all like, "ew". My mom didn't see what happened, so I my uncle proceeded to tell her. I just slammed the car door and left.

>_>

+Quote Post
KwiatekAlchemist
post Nov 5 2009, 03:14 PM
Post #146

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 70,538

This happened over the summer:

My friend's brother was chasing after me, so I got on a bike and started riding it down the street.
Then I looked back to see how far he was behind me and then I looked forward again and crashed into a parked car.
A few people that were on the bus stop saw me and were like o__o.
And then the alarm on the car turned on, and then me and my friends just all ran away. lmfao.

+Quote Post
D.Icemn
post Nov 14 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #147

Citizen

Member No.: 71,301

I honestly havent had any embarrassing moments. Any that I do have would be the secrecy that is my happy place. I tend to stray away from people, and well, thats that. But, it could probably be when I choked on water, or tripped on nothing.

+Quote Post
lunneth
post Nov 23 2009, 06:09 AM
Post #148

Alchemists

Member No.: 43,587

this is almost painful and embarrasing at the same time but when i was 11 i decided at a friends house that i would attempt to walk down the stairs with a camping bed roll round my leg. i also had a can of coke in my hand so this being so i tripped, fell, bit through my lower lip, broke my nose and smashed my chin off the floor. now i look at it it was really funny. the fact i was so stupid was embarrassing

--------------------

persona rp: [url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12717"]
thankyou Arakawa sensei for the 9 years of awsome story lines, characters and plot twists that became Fullmetal Alchemist. it's been one hell of a ride :3

+Quote Post
EniviD EiraM
post Apr 20 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #149

Apprentice

Member No.: 71,525

one night, I was looking at our blank ceiling with my cousins then I saw a lizard. To my surprise, I sit up and move slowly backwards,thinking that it will fell onto my head, and without realizing I fell on the corner of my bed. I bumped my head and my elbow.

my cousins laughed and laughed even my grandmother who was awakened by my sudden fell chuckled a little. it was hell !

God damn that lizard ... I almost died in embarassement ! smile.gif) *taps forehead

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jan 24 2011, 02:43 AM
Post #150

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Last September I was walking down a hill and tripped over and didn't just simply fall on the floor; I tripped, flew and landed on my knee, after which I went rolling a few times down the hill, eventually landing on my back with my legs dangling underneath a parked car! What's worse, the driver was in the car and saw the whole thing! Now that was embarrassing!

I thought I'd got away with not being seen at first until I heard this alarmed voice "are you okay!?" and the lady got out of the car and offered to check my legs for injury. But I was way too embarrassed, I sort of laughed (or otherwise I would have cried) and limped home. xD

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 08:54 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css