Reply to this topicStart new topic
Strange & Embarassing Moments
Goldfish
post Jan 9 2005, 06:39 PM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,843

I don't remeber exactly when this was, but sometime early elementary. I was playing on the monkey bars and jungle gym with some friends with a bunch of other kids around. I got the most awesomest idea to tie a rope on the middle of the bars and proceed to swing across. Fun. Yeah until my like first grade knot tieing abilities showed up in full form.

It came undone halfway through a swing and I fell about 8 or 9 feet onto rocks. Not gravel. I don't who designed this playground. Someone who has it out for little kids im sure. Anyway, somehow gravity knew my weakness at the time, and I landed right on my tailbone. All the kids who had saw this started laughing their heads off. I was pretty embarrassed, so to shrug it off I started to laugh with them, you know, soften the mental blow.

Only I couldn't. First time the wind ever was knocked out of me, and I thought it was something more serious than it was. So I start walking off trying force laughter from lungs that didnt work. I barely got onto the grass and proceeded to pass out, and dreamt about fairies and unicorns and long walks on the moon. I think it may have been around five minutes.

Now the strange part is, I'm sure none of these kids have seen a dead kid DIEING before, as im sure they might have been thinking, but they had all aparantly gone on playing, including my friends. Now that's not all that bad, I'm not going to cry about that.

But when I got up and started home, I noticed one of the little angels had stolen one of my shoes.

--------------------
user posted image

I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Jan 9 2005, 07:52 PM
Post #2

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Believe it or not, but the most embarassing accounts I have to share is that of me spilling something in public and having to clean it up. Other than that, I don't seem to have any embarassing moments at all. None that I can remember right now anyway, because if it was embarassing enough, I know I'd remember it.

Strange/eerie/creepy/stupid things happen a lot though. Especially back in Chinese school. A few years back during recess at said school, some boy came up to me and said, "Hi, babe!" I found that derogatory and proceeded to make some intimate contact between my boot and his shin. He never spoke to me again after he limped away.

Something painful that I do remember though, is the lingering scar on the back of my left knee, the result of a careless action on a motorbike. That's right, kids! Quistis on a motorbike! Bet you never expected that pseudonym and that noun in the same sentence!

But no, I wasn't doing the driving. Anyway, this happened when I was about 4 years old or so in China. My uncle, the owner of the bike, took my cousin and I out for a little ride. After it was over, he went to help my cousin off the bike.

Thinking that I could save him some time by getting off myself, I attempted to slide myself down slowly and the back of my knee touched the still-hot engine. I was then rushed to the hospital to get the burn treated. But I received free candy from my uncle because I didn't cry a tear. If I hadn't been wearing a dress that day, the burn probably might not have been as bad. This is also why the older me refuses to wear anything but pants, save for special occasions.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Goldfish
post Jan 9 2005, 07:57 PM
Post #3

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 9 2005, 07:52 PM)
A few years back during recess at said school, some boy came up to me and said, "Hi, babe!"  I found that derogatory and proceeded to make some intimate contact between my boot and his shin.  He never spoke to me again after he limped away.

Boy, you really are more evil than you let on!

--------------------
user posted image

I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Jan 9 2005, 07:59 PM
Post #4

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

QUOTE(Goldfish @ Jan 9 2005, 07:57 PM)
Boy, you really are more evil than you let on!

Haha, perhaps. biggrin.gif I only bring my wrath upon those who I deem worthy.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Animelova
post Jan 9 2005, 08:04 PM
Post #5

Citizen

Member No.: 3,598

when everybody at school found out who's my brother
it was so (can't find any words to compare)everybody
saw me blushing in a bad way

--------------------
[SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]I love edward elric do you?
forum family,little sis

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Jan 9 2005, 08:13 PM
Post #6

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 3,609

Can't really think of one in particular but I tend to say stupid things in public/with my friends. Everyone laughs and thinks I'm a dumb ass.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Victory_to_Battl...
post Jan 9 2005, 09:04 PM
Post #7

Citizen

Member No.: 5,135

I really don't have a social life, so when it comes to guys that aren't really close pals, I suck. so there was this kid I had a mini crush on and I passed him in the cafeteria. we had a little chat and it was all fine, so I was walking back wards saying bye and........

fell backwards over a chair >.<

um, yeah. shit. so much for being smooth. dry.gif

--------------------
Joy to Suffering,
Victory to Battle,
Life to the Dead,

For that is what the Blood Red Stone grants....
~ The Philosopher's Stone

user posted image

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Jan 9 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #8

Brigadier General

Member No.: 650

um... theres another thread pretty much just like this one....

http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...?showtopic=1897

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Goldfish
post Jan 9 2005, 11:08 PM
Post #9

State Alchemist (Major)

I suppose so, my apologies. Stupidest things would seem to be a part of embarassing things, but the main thing I was trying to get more than one sentence out of people.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jan 11 2005, 08:35 PM
Post #10

Guests

i was at my friends birthday party once and they had 2 moonbounces and i was alone in one of them when both started deflating and i was trapped inside screaming my head off...i was rescued though whew...but everyone was laughing at me tongue.gif

+Quote Post
eerabbit
post Jan 11 2005, 08:36 PM
Post #11

Citizen

Member No.: 4,784

shiet..that was me ^ whats the point of having the option to log in automatically when it doesnt work?

--------------------
i have no sig.

+Quote Post
Joisu
post Jan 11 2005, 10:49 PM
Post #12

Citizen

Member No.: 5,307

(About 1 month ago) I was in the library with my friends and goofing around. When I left I took my backpack and was about to leave until someone stopped me and said it was his backpack. That guy was my crush and I couldn't believe I took his backpack. It seems that when I was goofing off he was sitting right next me. Thats how I took his backpack instead of mine.

The worst part is that since he was sitting near us, he heard the conversation. I said I liked him for a long time now and I think he heard me. Soon after he became my boyfriend. But when I took his backpack was the worst/embrassing thing that has ever happened! blink.gif

--------------------
user posted image I love death....and death loves you

+Quote Post
hitokiri
post Jan 11 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #13

Brigadier General

Member No.: 650

QUOTE(Joisu @ Jan 12 2005, 12:49 AM)
(About 1 month ago) I was in the library with my friends and goofing around. When I left I took my backpack and was about to leave until someone stopped me and said it was his backpack. That guy was my crush and I couldn't believe I took his backpack. It seems that when I was goofing off he was sitting right next me.

The worst part is that since he was sitting near us, he heard the conversation. I said I liked him for a long time now and I think he herad me. Soon after he became my boyfriend. But when I took his backpack was the worst! blink.gif

moral of the story.... men dig kleptomaniacs.... laugh.gif

--------------------
peace,

hitokiri

------------------------------------------------------------
"argh...my neck is one gargantuan monkey fist..."
- J. Peterman -

+Quote Post
Joisu
post Jan 11 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #14

Citizen

Member No.: 5,307

hehe you got that right!

--------------------
user posted image I love death....and death loves you

+Quote Post
AliCat
post Jan 11 2005, 10:58 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

Member No.: 5,284

I was just starting 9th grade, first day of school. I'd worn this dress that really was too short for me now that I look back on it but back then I loved this dress. Well, I was walking to my first class with a few friends and I had to cut through what was known as 'the pit', which was this two or three step ditch underneath the staircases where people (mostly my friends) congragated and sat and talked. I am not the most graceful person in the world, and my ankle twisted because of the shoes I was wearing and I went down, landed flat on my back, and flashed my underwear to the entire freshman class and a few upperclass men. I was mortified.

--------------------
user posted image
*murfles about the crappy screencaps and wonders how everyone else got such good ones...*

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 12:02 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css