Reply to this topicStart new topic
Poem, title missing you
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 15 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #31

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,772

uhhhhhhhhhh. I'm speechless. Sorry my Jets just lose after putting there heart into........I gotta go.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 15 2005, 09:56 PM
Post #32

Citizen

Member No.: 4,770

Ummm:huh: are you feeling alright Shadow?

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\2004[1].01.08--fma-ed-sun-fall-down.zip

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 16 2005, 10:37 AM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 4,772

sorry bout that see it was a long night yesteray so never mind. anyway I wanted to say that i'm going to start a new fan-fic. I mean I'm called Shadow the lost brother but I think it's time I told the story. So Rena you got a brother biggrin.gif . And no this is not based on the new episode coming out so don't get me wrong. anyway when you guys get some new "Poetry" Ideas i'll be here biggrin.gif .

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 16 2005, 04:32 PM
Post #34

Citizen

okies that sounds cool happy.gif

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\2004[1].01.08--fma-ed-sun-fall-down.zip

+Quote Post
The Nature Alche...
post Jan 19 2005, 07:20 PM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 5,705

@Rena Elric and Shadow the lost brother: I loved those *thumbs up* they were great! Good luck on your writings. I hope their as good, possibly better, as these!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Feb 5 2005, 01:16 AM
Post #36

Citizen

ok after much thinking I've finally came up with another poem here I go
its really more of a short story
Reunited after so long
told by Ed/Rena

I couldnt take it anymore! I missed her, I missed her ore then words can describe! She was my sister, my little sister....I had to tell Al that she went on a top military mission and might not come back, but I often found myself saying her name before I slept and seeing her in my dreams. She would be 17 now myself 18. She isnt Al's twin anymore but his older sister, he IS only 12 now. A week later a remeberd that before Rena had crossed over the gate she gave me half of the philosoper's stone that she made. It was a reminder but it might bring her back from the other side...do you think that will work? I do I'll do it. I plan to leave for a empty place in 1 week if our to half react to each other we can open the gate and bring her back!
----------(Rena POV)-------
I had a plan to use my half of the stone to get back to my world. Father found a place were I can try to do it, he said he wanted me to try what I was going to do. I took my half of the stone and held it close to my heart, I felt the slight power that was contained in this one half. I packed my things in preporation for my trip, Al, he is 12 now we celbrated his birthdays because he was still human to me and onii-chan. I wanted to get back to my world, I kept saying their names over and over as I slept and couldnt stop thinking about them. I will leave in one week wish me luck okay?
------------(Ed's POV)---
Its been one week I'm on a train to that empty place. its a old temple in the eastern desert.. A transmutaiton circle thats over 100 years old its still intact there. As I get closer to my desteation I can feel the power of my half of the stone more then ever its slightly glowing in my hand right now as I speak. She's close by she's going to a place siilar to the one I'm going to right now. It wont be long...it wont be long untill we are reunited! Are you happy for me? Are you?
------------(Rena POV)--------
Well the time has come I'm travling to my destiation, my half has slight power and is slightly glowing, I keep it on a chain around my neck, if I sucseed both halfs of the stone will disaper...forever, I stare out the window its funny its praticly winter but its still so hot, heh of course your used to this world your the only one besides my father that knows I'm not from this world. Still you cheer me on you want me to be happy dont you?
----------(Ed POV)------
Well this is it, I'll bring back my sister and introduce her to you. I think you'll like her she is very strong willed but kind hearted. Her careing attitude is only camparible to that of Al's. You see she always tryed to make the smallest sacrifices possible, she sacrificed herself from this world for me and Al, still what she did, it feels like that she sacrificed everything that I cared about, everything I ever loved about her. But its no prob if this works no when this works we'll all be together again! Look at this, my half in glowing like crazy she must be in a very simlar area I can feel her! I've known you for only two years but we've praticly become best freinds. Your a great alchemist as well. well tis is y stop, I'll meet you back at Rasenbool staiton I'll see you later Kayal! I wave to you, You wave to me as the train takes you to the staiton and I got to get my sister back.
----(Rena POV)---
I'm here my half is glowing wt a binding light now. we arive at y destination, you kiss me as I get up you are my boyfreind after all, but I'm sorry but I have to do this! I slowly brush my fingers threw your short black hair, With one last kiss I say good bye. I step off the train its leaving your crying waving to me as the train disaperes from site. I walk on to the circle and the only part of cemet in this desert, I put the stone on it, it glows so bright now I can use alchemy in this world, but the philosoper's stone is still useable in this world, when the light has dyed down there is a large purple vortex I walked into in the ground melting away fro benith me, I'mm being pulled thre this portal the gate. as I look up one more time at the sky I have no regrets.
------(Ed POV)-----
I have y half in my hand the transmutation circle glowing slightly I know its her. I didnt hesitate I clapped my hand together and the true gate opend my half glowing extremly bright. I open my eyes slightly to see a swirling vortex over the transmutaiton circle. When the vortex dies down my heart rises with joy hoping to see Rena. But then sinks when nothing or noone is there. I fall to my knees "What went wrong?!" I ask "Everything it should of worked!!" I exclaimed. I started to cry "Rena...Rena....please....came back Im begging you...please come back....Rena...." I say as the tear start to fall frelly.
-------(Rena POV)-----
I can hear him calling me he is crying, I see the gate I run to it but It wont open "What?!" I ask s I looked at the only way for me to get home, "Open up! Come on! I want to see him! I want to see them!!" I yelled as I pound on the door. It then opens puling me inside.
------(ed POV)---
I was about to leave but alchemic light caught my eye I turned around and my eyes got wide at that I saw. A body was forming it was tall had long dark blond hair and a dress "Rena!" I exclaim as I run over to her. she opens her eyes as I hold her head in y hands "Onii-chan?" She asked. I noded at her I took her head an hugged it her forehead resting on my shoulder "Your back....your finally back..." I say as I hold her, "Yeah I am, I really am arnt I?" She asked me. "Yeah, I stood up pulling her up with me, "Come on lets go home." I say. She nodded "Lets." She said . We walk out together my arm around her waist and her head resting on my shoulder.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Feb 5 2005, 02:19 AM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

... You aren't the one who posted a story about 'Rena Elric' on FF.net are you? >>

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Feb 5 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #38

Citizen

I am. But the ending will be different. I just felt like writing this.

--------------------

+Quote Post
hidden_death
post Feb 7 2005, 04:26 AM
Post #39

Apprentice

Member No.: 6,634

*claps*yay!i like them!!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Feb 9 2005, 05:24 PM
Post #40

Citizen

Thank you everyone! I will think of more poem/short stories with the help of my team of master ff writers (aka me myself and I tongue.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Feb 10 2005, 06:07 AM
Post #41

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Rena Elric: I thought it was pretty good smile.gif . It's interesting to think about if Edward and Alphonse did have a sister.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Feb 12 2005, 07:15 PM
Post #42

Citizen

It's good to know that some people like my work and state alceists no less ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Mar 13 2005, 01:12 AM
Post #43

Citizen

Well my newest poem is up! YAY!!

Daddy
A tribute to Hughes, told threw Elycia's eyes

Well Daddy, here I am, I'm 9 years old now and going to a good elementary school. Uncle Roy has become the new leader of the military but sometimes when I peek through a crack of his office door, I see him holding a picture of you as you were, he cries for you Daddy. I can hear him say "why didnt I listen to you? Why didnt I relize what you doing before it was to late?" He says that, I can hear him say it. Brother Ed and Al say you wear like a father to them, always there for them helping them in anyway you could. He also cries for you. The person who cries for you the most out of everyone, is mommy. I hear er repeat your name over and over and looking at a picture of you embracing her. The halls of our house has sevral pictures of all three of us, you, me and Mommy. I dont remeber your voice, I can hardly remeber how we would laugh together and how you always made me smile when I was sad. I cant remeber your entire body, just your face, thats all that matters to me. Theres a large picture of just you on the mantel of our fire place, the frame is a really shiney gold, just like you eyes. Your smiling, a small but happy smile, this is the way I want to remember your face....forever. I hope you can hear me up there in heaven daddy, I leave flowers for you almost everyday, I know your looking down on me from heaven and smiling at me, your warm smile. But, what I want more then anything....is to be hugged by you like when I was little. That is all I want.

There you go people, I just wanted you to know, this touched me I even cried while writing this, wel give your reviews.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_White tiggeress of darkness Mwah_*
post Mar 21 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #44

Guests

huh.gif
QUOTE(Rena Elric @ Jan 6 2005, 09:57 PM)
As requested by Hex-samaI have a Edxwinry poem^^ I almost cried while writing this.

Come back

Sat there her light blond hair dancing in the slight breeze. She was crying "Baka Edo."She said whiping away her tears from her blue eyes. This was Winry Rockbell now 17 years old. "I...never got a chance to tell him." She said putting her head on her knees. Ever scince she could remeber she had feelings for him, it started as a simple freindship with him, but she slowly began to relize She loved him."Why didnt I tell him? Why did I wait untill it was to late?" She thought out loud. They had foundher freind no her love dead near Central with a fatal wound in the chest close to his heart, to close to his heart. When she saw him in a pool of his own blood it felt like someone had ripped her heart out of her chest as she was standing there. "I didnt get to tell him....I didnt ask and see if he loved me back..." Winry said between sobs. She stood up and walked to the cemetary were he was buried to the left of his mother. The headstone read "Edward Elric, Freind, alchemist, son and loving brotherhe will be in our hearts forever." Winry sat down infront of it. This was a place were she felt closes to Ed. "Hey Win." A voice said behind her
          She turned around and saw none other then Edward Elric in his trademark red coat "E...Edo...?" She asked. Ed nodded and smiled. "Edo!!"Winry yeled as she ran to hug him She felt him he was warm although he was still alive. "Edo I...I..I love you..." Winry said to him tears in her eyes. Ed whiped a tear from her eye "I love you to Winry I wanted to tell you but I wasnt able to..." Ed said. "Edo..." Winry started. "I'm sorry Winry but its time for me to go..." Ed said "What?! No You..." She was stopped by the feeling of Ed's lips pressed against hers. She cried and returned the kiss. "Good bye Winry...I love you, and I always will." Ed said as he dissapered. "Winry dried her tears and walked out of the cemetary looking back" I love you to Edo And I always will."
[snapback]76717[/snapback]

Hello!! Yeah why in the world did ya kill Edward Elric? mad.gif Ya just had to kill him didn't ya mad.gif ? Ya shoulda just threw Al in aswell!! mad.gif This story practicly made me cry!!!! unsure.gif Look could ya do another Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell story and let him live this time? huh.gif I HATE stories that make ya cry! sad.gif PLEASE?huh.gif Come on? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_i'm person who yell edward e_*
post Mar 21 2005, 04:34 PM
Post #45

Guests

QUOTE(Rena Elric @ Jan 6 2005, 09:57 PM)
As requested by Hex-samaI have a Edxwinry poem^^ I almost cried while writing this.

Come back

Sat there her light blond hair dancing in the slight breeze. She was crying "Baka Edo."She said whiping away her tears from her blue eyes. This was Winry Rockbell now 17 years old. "I...never got a chance to tell him." She said putting her head on her knees. Ever scince she could remeber she had feelings for him, it started as a simple freindship with him, but she slowly began to relize She loved him."Why didnt I tell him? Why did I wait untill it was to late?" She thought out loud. They had foundher freind no her love dead near Central with a fatal wound in the chest close to his heart, to close to his heart. When she saw him in a pool of his own blood it felt like someone had ripped her heart out of her chest as she was standing there. "I didnt get to tell him....I didnt ask and see if he loved me back..." Winry said between sobs. She stood up and walked to the cemetary were he was buried to the left of his mother. The headstone read "Edward Elric, Freind, alchemist, son and loving brotherhe will be in our hearts forever." Winry sat down infront of it. This was a place were she felt closes to Ed. "Hey Win." A voice said behind her
          She turned around and saw none other then Edward Elric in his trademark red coat "E...Edo...?" She asked. Ed nodded and smiled. "Edo!!"Winry yeled as she ran to hug him She felt him he was warm although he was still alive. "Edo I...I..I love you..." Winry said to him tears in her eyes. Ed whiped a tear from her eye "I love you to Winry I wanted to tell you but I wasnt able to..." Ed said. "Edo..." Winry started. "I'm sorry Winry but its time for me to go..." Ed said "What?! No You..." She was stopped by the feeling of Ed's lips pressed against hers. She cried and returned the kiss. "Good bye Winry...I love you, and I always will." Ed said as he dissapered. "Winry dried her tears and walked out of the cemetary looking back" I love you to Edo And I always will."
[snapback]76717[/snapback]

Yeah i'm sorry about screamin at ya about Edward Elric's death. Um sorry about that but ya gotta admit it was pretty sad. i'm realy sorry about that. But could you do another one about Edward Elric and Winry Rockbell Please?By the way my real name is Rachelle.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 07:25 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css