Reply to this topicStart new topic
Poem, title missing you
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 10 2005, 06:31 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,772

ok so what know??? What other peoms should we do.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 10 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Shadow the lost brother and Rena Elric: *ponders* hmmmmm. I'm not a big fan of Hughes, but I'd like to be sad.gif . Could you write one about him? And how much he cares for his family. Hughes just seems like the perfect father to me laugh.gif Or maybe a poem about Den, and tell a mini-story from his eyes, or something similar to that wink.gif . Make the poem about some kind of side character smile.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 11 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #18

Citizen

i'll let Rena handle that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif . If it doesn't bother her. Anyway i'll see if i can think of something anyway. Hex-Sama could you check out Alphonses fight for me because it ain't going anywhere. plz.

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 11 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #19

Alchemists

@Shadow the lost brother: From my understanding, you said it has to have a Alphonse/Edward theme huh.gif . I'm not a fan of Alphonse/Edward sad.gif .Sorry, I can't help you on that one.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 11 2005, 06:27 PM
Post #20

Citizen

Member No.: 4,770

Ok heres a Huges story,told through Roy's eyes

Huges

Mases Huges, he is my best freind or was anyway. I've known him for as long as I remember scince I joined the military no even before that. Even if he did annoy everone with talk about his wife and child he still was my freind. He was a caring loving man who given the chance would give his own life to protect those he cares about.He helpt my get to the rank I am now even if he did always want me to tell Riza how I felt about her. He was about the only person who knew how I felt about her, the only person I could tell really. Still, still I cant help but think it was my fault he died if only I was there for him instead of thretening to burn him to nothing but ash. If, I had suspected somthing when he didnt call me but by the time I go suspisious it was already to late. Why wasnt I there for him?

hows that?

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\2004[1].01.08--fma-ed-sun-fall-down.zip

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 12 2005, 11:52 AM
Post #21

Citizen

Nice Rena good job exept I didn't like who like he dies I men if were....You know what never mind anyway good job on that. and as for Hex-Sama ok thing is I did do that because alot of people talk about ed and not al. I mean he suffers just as much he just doesn't show it. he has his way of covering up. Hey that would make a good poem. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 12 2005, 02:46 PM
Post #22

Alchemists

@Rena Elric: Very nice and sad at the same time. Good job, your good with poetry. biggrin.gif

@Shadow the lost brother: I do agree that Alphonse doesn't get as much attention as Edward does, but that's because Edwards the main character. Okay, I think I suck at poetry but I'll give it a shot:

I Want to... by Heather
*told from Alphonse*

Birds, I hear them up in the tree. Chirping, singing a song loud and clear. I sit there by the tree, and shut my eyes, resting. Suddenly, I don't hear them anymore. I look up at the tree in time to see the birds fly away, and realize that the tree was swaying a bit, due to the wind... The wind... It's been so long since I could last feel anything that I've forgotten what the wind felt like.
I want to feel...

My brother and I were practice sparing outside of Winry's house, after all of our repairs were done. I block his kick. He evades my punchs. Finally, after a few misses, I grapple him and toss him several feet away from me onto the soft grass. I laughed silently as my brother rose up, cursing at himself in deafet. I get into my fighting position again, reading myself for more when Edward says: "I think we should take a break for a little while Al, I'm gettin' tired"... Tired...
I want to tire...

I walked down a street in central once, looking for my brother, for he had somehow wondered off to far and got lost into the thick crowd. Since looking around through this crowd was useless, I walked over to some store and sat down on the bench, next to the door. A woman and her young daughter walked up to the door. The daughter said to ther mother, "Mommy. I'm hungry, can you buy me a snack?"... Hunry...
I want to hunger...

I want to do and feel the same things I used to do before I became this way... But I'll have to wait. "Patience is a virtue" someone once said, and so I shall wait... As long as I must, to be able to be nomral again.

hmm. I wouldn't really call that a poem. It's more of a short fanfiction laugh.gif . What did you guys think of that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 13 2005, 01:51 PM
Post #23

Citizen

NICE. In fact that is awesome see that's what i'm talking about. thatkind of writing i never see. anyway since i'm do and i've just been inspired here i go I call kit Alphonse's Armor.

I've been in here for so long i seem to lose track of time. I sometimes wonder should we even look for the philosipher's stone. I do't need anymore in my life. But i shouldn't be so selfish. Ed has had his share to. I wonder. What's it like to be human. What's it like to love, tire, fear, worry. To feel it all. To have a heart. this is what i wonder the most. How am I even thinking of this. How am I putting on this show without a heart? This armor my be my body but without no heart maybe it's not werth it all. i mean a heart of all things. But maybe just maybe this Armor is my heart. My brother saved me and I am always grateful for that. he put his heart into it. and I put my heat into coming. Maybe thyis armor is my heart.

Isn't my best work. Just to let yall know

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 13 2005, 03:49 PM
Post #24

Alchemists

@Shadow the lost brother: That's a good one biggrin.gif . Your really good at it. Please spell check your work before you get done posting it though, please smile.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 14 2005, 05:56 AM
Post #25

Citizen

ok ok didn't think it would matter but whatever works for ya

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 14 2005, 06:25 PM
Post #26

Citizen

So hex anymore suggestions for us?

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\2004[1].01.08--fma-ed-sun-fall-down.zip

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 14 2005, 10:03 PM
Post #27

Alchemists

Mmmmmm unsure.gif . Well, maybe you should come up with a haiku about the characters, or maybe one of those types of poems that you spell a characters name out downwards and describe the character biggrin.gif . Kinda like this:

Eager
Dedicated
Wise
Alchemist
Rakish
Determined

I don't remember what kind of poem that's called sad.gif . Sorry

--------------------

+Quote Post
alchemist x
post Jan 15 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #28

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 5,537

now the poetry shall be idiotic well her it goes

there once was a man from peru
who dreamed he was eating his shoe
he woke with a fright
in the mid night
and discovered his dream had come true

thank you tongue.gif

--------------------

^^^^^^^^^^ look what i made ^^^^^^^^^^
>>>>>My Deviantart site that YOU should go to!<<<<<

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 15 2005, 02:39 PM
Post #29

Citizen

This is like a sequal to my first poem told trough the eyes of Ed.

My fault

It was my fault, all of it. It was my idea to try to revive mom, I gave Al that body it was my fault. I was held down by that alone but then Rena....she died because of me. My pure, innocent little sister all she ever wanted to do was help Me and Al. But she took Envys blade to her chest, Envy's blade was made for me not her. I can still remember Al's unbeliving cry as Rena was sabbed. I just stood there in disbelive. She used the last of her strengh to bring me back from the other side in exchange she was sent to that world. I cried for days muttering her name as I slept. Rena, I'll find a way to get you back, I'll do what you did for me, I'll find you and protect you, even if I loose my life.

How was that?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 15 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #30

Alchemists

@alchemist x: lol laugh.gif . Nice one Alchemist X, you should come up with some more funny ones biggrin.gif , just to take a break from all the serious poetry in this topic smile.gif .

@Rena Elric: So that poem is based from the fanfiction that you wrote? That's sad sad.gif , but still good.

--------------------

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 12:29 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css