Reply to this topicStart new topic
Poem, title missing you
Rena Elric
post Jan 4 2005, 01:26 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,770

Hi this is my first submission on this site. Its told trought the eyes of my original charetor *rena Elric* enjoy^^

Missing you

I sat there looking up at the night sky...whatching the starts, but saw your face. Your bueatiful calming face and your warm smiles that always made me happy. I lyed down on the grass looking at the sky. I extended my arm twords it...the one that used to have auto-mail. I couldnt help but feel that what I did was wrong....that blade....Envy's blade was made for you not me, still I wanted to protect you...by any means. I used the stone you know I used it to revive your bodys before I wass pulled into the world I am now. I saw her Oka-san, but it was only for a second.
I didnt want this to happen, it wasnt supposed to be this way...I'm sorry, I cant even begin to tell you how sorry I am for making you and Al suffer like that...me getting seperated from you but this time...I was gone from you...forever. I can still remember you at the gate with me trying to reach me. I gave in...I had a chance to reach you but I didnt I'm sorry. Before I left I sent a message to you this was it "Goodbye Onii-chan...I love both you and Al with all my heart I just wish that...there was a better way then this..." I promised I wouldnt leave you alone I broke it. So I'm sitting here missing you from this other world. But I can feel yor presence the warmth of your smile. I'll find a way I back to you....this is a promise I will keep.

so what'd ya think? You lke it review!^^

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\2004[1].01.08--fma-ed-sun-fall-down.zip
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 5 2005, 10:37 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 4,772

I like it let me try.

From the eyes of Ed and Al on each other.

I should have listened. You were right Al. look what i've done. I already caused you enough grief and yet I look for something that would cause you more. wht kind of brother am I.
Ed. You take to much for this was not your fault. I could have stopped you easily but i decided not to. My pain is nothing of yours. You still have a ody to feel pain. To know your missing an arm and leg. And without a pun you truly payed it.
Al you need to stop grieving for me!. I least I can feel. Emotions. Although I have pan I can feel Love and Pride. This is something you can Never feel thanks to me.
No Ed this is not thanks to you. I did this to myself. I had the power to walk away. I should be thanking you. you saved my soul. You saved me. You know. sometimes when i'm tired or asleep in here I think back. And think of this a my fault. All I could do is watch and wait. Paralyzed. The ;east i could do after is come with you brother.
You know Al. I believe it was both our faults and both our rights. All we had were each other and we didn't think we had the powwer to look after each other. but we know now. We have proven. We can.
Because Ed we Are Brothers.
Yes Al. Brothers.

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 5 2005, 03:53 PM
Post #3

Citizen

good job! That was really good.^^ I liked it alot.

--------------------
C:\Documents and Settings\Jessica\My Documents\2004[1].01.08--fma-ed-sun-fall-down.zip

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 6 2005, 04:29 PM
Post #4

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

@Rena Elric and Shadow the lost brother: *claps* Nice job you two! smile.gif Keep 'em coming! How about you do a pairing poem? A Roy/Riza one? Or maybe a Edward/Winry one, please biggrin.gif ?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 6 2005, 08:38 PM
Post #5

Citizen

wow a complement from a state alchemsit i'll take that in full regard. and y is it i don't know half the characters you mention. fill mein and brief me someone. Anyone. I've been in the shadows too long. Hfff....hfff....hahaha. no really though

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 6 2005, 09:21 PM
Post #6

Alchemists

@Shadow the lost brother: Are you serious about not knowing the characters I mentioned huh.gif ? If so, I'm not the one you should ask info on, I'm not good at explaining things laugh.gif . There is a character profile on this site though. Just go to the Synopsis part of the site and there are some character bios in that area biggrin.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 6 2005, 09:57 PM
Post #7

Citizen

As requested by Hex-samaI have a Edxwinry poem^^ I almost cried while writing this.

Come back

Sat there her light blond hair dancing in the slight breeze. She was crying "Baka Edo."She said whiping away her tears from her blue eyes. This was Winry Rockbell now 17 years old. "I...never got a chance to tell him." She said putting her head on her knees. Ever scince she could remeber she had feelings for him, it started as a simple freindship with him, but she slowly began to relize She loved him."Why didnt I tell him? Why did I wait untill it was to late?" She thought out loud. They had foundher freind no her love dead near Central with a fatal wound in the chest close to his heart, to close to his heart. When she saw him in a pool of his own blood it felt like someone had ripped her heart out of her chest as she was standing there. "I didnt get to tell him....I didnt ask and see if he loved me back..." Winry said between sobs. She stood up and walked to the cemetary were he was buried to the left of his mother. The headstone read "Edward Elric, Freind, alchemist, son and loving brotherhe will be in our hearts forever." Winry sat down infront of it. This was a place were she felt closes to Ed. "Hey Win." A voice said behind her
She turned around and saw none other then Edward Elric in his trademark red coat "E...Edo...?" She asked. Ed nodded and smiled. "Edo!!"Winry yeled as she ran to hug him She felt him he was warm although he was still alive. "Edo I...I..I love you..." Winry said to him tears in her eyes. Ed whiped a tear from her eye "I love you to Winry I wanted to tell you but I wasnt able to..." Ed said. "Edo..." Winry started. "I'm sorry Winry but its time for me to go..." Ed said "What?! No You..." She was stopped by the feeling of Ed's lips pressed against hers. She cried and returned the kiss. "Good bye Winry...I love you, and I always will." Ed said as he dissapered. "Winry dried her tears and walked out of the cemetary looking back" I love you to Edo And I always will."

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 6 2005, 10:12 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

@Rena Elric: Aww. That's sad sad.gif *almost cries* These poems are set at the end of FMA right huh.gif ?

Thanks for writing my request biggrin.gif . Now, how about a Roy/Riza one biggrin.gif , please? *begs*

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rena Elric
post Jan 6 2005, 10:17 PM
Post #9

Citizen

yes thesepoems are set after the anime timeline

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 7 2005, 08:06 AM
Post #10

Citizen

look it was that i am a big fan but the names i never seem to remember just faces you know. ok i got it down and i'll do the roy/Riza one but u gotta tell me how do you want it. Pg/G, R, nice, fight like, when i get this info i'll write it.

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 7 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #11

Alchemists

@Shadow the lost brother: Make a PG-13 Roy/Riza one, please smile.gif . Tell about Riza through Roy's eyes and Roy through Riza's eyes. Whatever you come up with is fine with me actually biggrin.gif . Thanks you for considering my requests.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 7 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #12

Citizen

ok it's late so i'll write it tomorrow.

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 8 2005, 11:19 AM
Post #13

Citizen

ok here it is.

Everytime I look at you Riza I sometimes think am i causing the heat or you. You don't realize it but I dream of you every night. Everytime I need something your there. But I need you more then anything else. you are the oxygen that keeps my fire alive. And the water to keep it under control. I want you Riza. I want you to always me there for me. I want to know everybit of you. I want to wake up after a hell of a night and see your face.

Roy you don't know how much you mean to me. Everynght I sleep easily thinking of you. Knowing you'll be there for me. I want you so badly but in more then one way. I want you to be my commander but partner too. I want you to be my lover but my savior too. I want you to be everything for me. Like how water is to a seed that grows into a tree.

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 8 2005, 12:42 PM
Post #14

Alchemists

@Shadow the lost brother: Very nice biggrin.gif . I like the part were Roy says, "You are the oxygen that keeps my fire alive. And the water to keep it under control." That was clever smile.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shadow the lost ...
post Jan 9 2005, 09:36 AM
Post #15

Citizen

thank you believe me when you live in the shadows of the mind and heart you learn many a thing. many a thing indeed.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 06:02 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css