HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Who is your "Wolf's Rain" fav character?
Rating 5 V
Who is your favorite character?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 73
Guests cannot vote 
Blaze_01
post Mar 30 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #76

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,571

Thanks a bunch. Kiba's always been my fave out of the wolves. He's strong, doesn't take any BS from anyone, and if someone messes with Cheza, or the rest of his pack, he rips them to pieces. He's a natural-born leader, and is probably the driving force that allowed the pack to get as far as they did, before Darcia killed them all. I just wish Kiba had been able to tear out Darcia's throat, like Darcia did to poor Blue. Darcia got what he deserved though, gagging to death on Cheza's poisonous blood. I really feel bad for Kiba, since he lost all his friends to Darcia, then had to suffer the pain of Cheza dying in his arms, before he himself succumbed to his injuries that he'd suffered when he and Darcia went one-on-one.

--------------------
I can be your best friend, unless you either cross me or assault this country. In that case, I'll be your worst nightmare.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AlphonseRules
post Mar 31 2007, 10:19 PM
Post #77

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 6,124

I like Darcia from a plot standpoint. He makes a pretty good villain and is involved in some of my favorite moments in the show. I like when he goes insane and smashes his own head into a steel column until he bleeds. It's pretty funny to me.
Also, probably the best part of the show to me, when Harmona gets bit in the throat and turns around to see Darcia smiling at her. She couldn't be more relieved until he impale her with his sword. That happened in the "original final episode" and it made him a little more likeable.

--------------------
I'm still waiting for Al to rip someone in half.

+Quote Post
Blaze_01
post Aug 3 2007, 06:45 PM
Post #78

Alchemists

That's true, but I still detest him, especially after the way he killed both Hige and Blue.

--------------------
I can be your best friend, unless you either cross me or assault this country. In that case, I'll be your worst nightmare.

+Quote Post
IamSloth
post Aug 5 2007, 05:55 PM
Post #79

Citizen

Member No.: 44,919

In the beginning i thought i liked Kiba, but he got kinda annoying once he met Cheza. Then after Toboe died i realized that Toboe was actually my favorite. I have such crappy timing.

--------------------
-Sloth-
The Sin of Sins

+Quote Post
Blaze_01
post Aug 5 2007, 08:30 PM
Post #80

Alchemists

I still thought Kiba was cool, even after meeting Cheza. The two of them helped keep the group together on their quest, even though they all died at the end.

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2016 - 12:42 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css