HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA Astrology: Considering FMA Characters' Astrology Signs, Matching FMA charcaters with Astrogy Signs
Fresh_Coffee
post Jan 1 2005, 09:15 AM
Post #31

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,780

Ok these predictions are VERY ACCURATE. 0__________0 I'm almost scared that sounds about right for Winry.

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Jan 1 2005, 12:32 PM
Post #32

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 2,565

heh...maybe i should start calling myself the astrology alchemist... i'll transmute your future with my tarot cards.... muhuhahahaahah!!!

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Panzer Dragoon
post Jan 1 2005, 02:06 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 4,727

blink.gif Scary, very scary. sad.gif I was hoping Al was a Scorpio like me. We sorta have the same personality. I'm a poisonous horse, a scorpio and a horse! huh.gif A mouse huh? I bet he feels like one.

--------------------
"I would venture to say that Professor Gilmore is spending too much time thinking!
He's made it a habit of blaming Black Ghost for nearly everything!"

(Then he sings:)
"Whennnnn! Everything positive turns to toast
It doesn't matter on which coast!
When good intentions get the roast -
Gilmore will have to blame Black Ghost!

Thank you, I'm here all week! Try the veal!"
~007, Cyborg 009

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Jan 1 2005, 08:55 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,084

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jan 1 2005, 12:32 PM)
heh...maybe i should start calling myself the astrology alchemist...  i'll transmute your future with my tarot cards....  muhuhahahaahah!!!

@Tokage: *bows* Yes, the astrology alchemist biggrin.gif . It fits you well. So does Fanfiction master laugh.gif .

To those of you who haven't read the stories that Tokage has kindly posted on this site, I strongly advice you to read them smile.gif . You won't regret it biggrin.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Jan 1 2005, 09:47 PM
Post #35

*blush* you're too kind, hex... happy.gif heh, despite what they say, i say flattery will get you places... ^o^ ohohoho!

i'm so glad you enjoy my stories. it's so much more rewarding to write when you know people enjoy reading them as much as you enjoy writing them. XD i love the roy/riza pairing, and i'm tossing around some ideas for another oneshot or three...but i'm gonna get some more work done on shinkume before i embark on another oneshot.

in any case...back on-topic... since we've done profiles for the main protagonists, i figured i'd branch off with roy's subordinates...and since Hughes was the highest ranking subordinate...where better to start?

Spoiler: (Click here to Display)

i think our beloved Maes Hughes is a taurus. here's why:

Taurus Traits

Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving

Downfalls of...

Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

* Being Attracted
* Things Natural
* Time to Ponder
* Comfort and Pleasure

DISLIKES
* Disruption
* Being pushed too hard
* Synthetic or "man made" things
* Being rushed
* Being indoors

some of the darker traits of the taurus don't quite seem to fit with Hughes's goofy loveable personality, but we really didn't get to see much of a darker side of him, so i had to go with the positive traits...and Taurus just seemed to fit him best. i would surely belive he's possessive...and prolly a little self-indulgent...you know? happy.gif

so, that in mind...i see Maes Hughes's birthday as April 30th.

"April 30th people are dominating personalities, but often have a desire to give up positions of responsibilities and retire to a life of gracious ease. In discharging their professional responsibilities, they live by the book... Though they make exacting bosses and managers {or military officers}, they are good enough to hold themselves to the same standards. Because, for many born on this day, duty is a god...

Probably the greatest need if April 30 people in an authoritative position is to be loved and respected by those working under them. As colleagues, they both enjoy and thrive on the warmth of comradeship. In return, they tend to be highly protective toward their staff or fellow workers {or superior officers... XD}...

The need for April 30 people for affection from family and friends is also great. Children soon learn how to get what they want from an April 30 parent. who may seem intractible but in reality is putty in the hands of a cleverly manipulative son or daughter. Those born on this day are particularly vulnerable to the charms of a child of the opposite sex {'wanna see a picture of my daughter Elycia????? She's 3 today!!!!!!!!' XD}.

...those born on this day admire grace and cleverness, even when they see that a subtle argument is being used to turn them around. The nurturing qualities of this day tend to be very great {you think?? O_o}, but April 30 parents must avoid smothering their children with too much (well-meant) attention."

XD another dead ringer, i'd say. ^___^ ninie, what do you say? what animal is our dear Maes? wub.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Ninie
post Jan 2 2005, 03:23 PM
Post #36

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 434

I've just come back! happy.gif I'll look for Maes.

It's great for Winry! biggrin.gif

EDIT: Okay, this was hard... He could be born in 1882, so he would be a horse. That would make him 32 in 1914... Too old? It's the only one around 30 I found that could fit...

People born in the year of the horse are sanguine, sharp-minded, dress fashionably, gifted with a silver tongue, and have acute insight.

They are vigorous and energetic. Their most striking point lies in their strong self-confidence, gentleness, and the ability to act as agents in financial transactions.

They like to be engaged in intellectual activities and sports, and people can see this from their skillful actions, graceful posture, and eagerness while speaking. They react quickly and can decide promptly and opportunely. A person born in the year of the horse is generous, likes to join in fun, and are totally easy going persons. They are flexible, active and intelligent, and can usually control others.

A person born in the year of the horse is always enormously proud of his own success, has many good ideas, and is good at solving knotty problems. He can achieve great success in dealing with chaotic matters.

These people like to be surrounded and served by their relatives and friends. They can channel other people's thinking to their own by using excellent words. And they will not give up until they have poured out all their thoughts, dancing with joy.

However, they are not greedy,selfish, or envious. They will only get angry, but never engage in intrigue or conspiracy when there is trouble on all sides.

They are often engaged in several activities at the same time, and are good at controlling situations. They put their plans into practice without hesitation once they have made up their minds. They either rush about to devote themselves to their careers, or they become extremely fatigued, and lie down.

They are always active in stirring up situations, and can bring about sunshine in winter.

They also usually have a large circle of acquaintances and friends, and make new friends every day.

They like to make their marks in the world, and often take the lead when there is nobody else to take responsibility for a decision.

And his bithdate is per-fect! biggrin.gif This is going so well!

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the amazing Haroken! ^_^ Thank you!

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Jan 2 2005, 04:02 PM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 330

I was just reading the scanlations (T.T) and I just had to comment on Hughes' date of birth.

But the sign you already have fits so good already, so... biggrin.gif;;

(Btb, kudos to you guys for digging up the info about them! wink.gif)

--------------------
:: King of Shonen-ai ::
:: - Sister to Prinz_Zoisit ::

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Ninie
post Jan 2 2005, 04:18 PM
Post #38

State Alchemist (Major)

QUOTE(Omakase Shimasu @ Jan 2 2005, 06:02 PM)
I was just reading the scanlations (T.T) and I just had to comment on Hughes' date of birth.

Scrutinizing his stone... >.> <.< >.> it looks more like 1884 - 1918 to me...

But the sign you already have fits so good already, so... biggrin.gif;;

(Btb, kudos to you guys for digging up the info about them! wink.gif)

Hum... 1884 means Monkey. It fits, too, but I like horse the best.

People born in the year of the monkey can cope with almost any intricacy with a sober mind. Ambitious and knowledgeable as they are, they can achieve great success in whatever career they decide to embrace.

However, they have their weak points, such as a strong sense of superiority, egoism and vanity.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Jan 2 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #39

Moderator Emeritus

Strong sense of superiority, egoism and vanity...? biggrin.gif;; I agree, Horse suits him best out of the two. Sorry for the disturbance~

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Jan 2 2005, 09:17 PM
Post #40

no, we appreciate--*i* do, anyway, i guess it's rude to speak for ninie...--the feedback. happy.gif i personally can't stand it when something i have written up turns out to be inaccurate to cannon universe, so if you ever see anything in a fic or a thought i've put up, please don't hesitate to make me stand corrected. i *hate* having the wrong information. ^___^

okay, next on the ranking ladder behind hughes would be one of my personal favorites: jean havoc. XD i'm torn between two signs tho... a little help?

i think that both gemini and libra seem to fit havoc... which do you think fits better?

Gemini traits

Adaptable and versatile
Communicative and witty
Intellectual and eloquent
Youthful and lively

downfalls:

Nervous and tense
Superficial and inconsistent
Cunning and inquisitive

Libra Traits

Diplomaitic and urbane
Romantic and charming
Easygoing and sociable
Idealistic and peaceable

downfalls:

Indecisive and changeable
Gullible and easily infuenced
Flirtatious and self-indulgent

i'm leaning toward libra, personally...but when in doubt...ask the other fans! XD

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ninie
post Jan 2 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #41

State Alchemist (Major)

Yeah, Kase, I really appreciate it, too. happy.gif

I think Libra fits better for Havoc, too. We'll go with it? For the Chinese... I'm hesitating between Ox, like Hawkeye, and Tiger, one year younger.

I won't write again what I wrote for Riza, so, Tiger:

People born in the year of the tiger have a lively disposition and are forthright and uninhibited in nature. They are broad-minded and quick to action. But there is another aspect to their characters. They are full of suspicion, and sometimes will take hasty action. They never hide their feelings. They are honest, tender, generous and humorous at the same time.

The lives of sentimental people born in the year of the tiger are usually unconventional and unrestrained when they are young. For some of them, this situation never changes. Perhaps this is because they are happy-go-lucky and easy-going people.

People born in the year of the tiger will never give up no matter how frustrated they may become, or how severe are the misfortunes they meet. Even if there is only one spark left, they will try to make it fire their lives. Their spirits never die out, their lives never end.

When they are under pressure, they may want to depend on someone else. But they still give people the impression that they are in control.

He can't bear being ignored or looked down upon. Although he can keep calm on important matters, he will lose his temper in such situations.

It is interesting that the two main features of his character are rashness and hesitation, a pair of contradictions. If he chooses the middle road he may become quite successful.

It also says that while they are passionate and romantic, they may also have problems keeping a steady relationship happy.gif'''

So, what do you think?

EDIT: Hey! Look what I found!

http://www.geocities.jp/aquablade00/nenga01.jpg

Because 2005 is the year of the rooster, and Roy's a rooster... No, it isn't one of those funny edits. It's just a fan art.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Quistis88
post Jan 2 2005, 10:52 PM
Post #42

Executive Officer (Spam Assassin)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 16

Beautiful fanart. biggrin.gif And I think the description of a tiger that you found for Riza is rather fitting.

--------------------
SINCERELY,
Quistis
(Forum Spam Assassin, Vice-Mother, and Queen of the Grammar Police)

This sentence says something else when you're not looking.

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Jan 3 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #43

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

Oh my... Roy's making a chicken!!! XDDDD Okay, I know it's a Pheonex, but then... it suits him well! biggrin.gif

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Kasumi
post Jan 3 2005, 03:42 AM
Post #44

Brigadier General

Member No.: 135

@hagane no tokage: I think Libra suits Havoc better too. smile.gif

@Ninie: I think the description of the tiger fits better with Havoc than the ox... That's probably just me though... happy.gif;;

And yes, beautiful fanart! biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Omakase Shimasu
post Jan 3 2005, 06:36 AM
Post #45

Moderator Emeritus

(I'm glad you guys didn't mind my interruption there ^^v)

biggrin.gif And I agree with both the Libra and Tiger! (Hey... Weee~ I'm a Tiger as well~ -^^-)

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2016 - 05:22 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css