HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
FMA Astrology: Considering FMA Characters' Astrology Signs, Matching FMA charcaters with Astrogy Signs
Hex-Sama
post Dec 29 2004, 03:16 PM
Post #16

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,084

@Tokage: *bows back* Don't be sorry, I didn't feel offended at all biggrin.gif . You have a point with the zodiac description. Edward is positivily not a Libra, and if he is, he's way out of character then laugh.gif .

Hex-Sama: *throws a script at Edward* What's wrong with you? Play your character according to your zodiac sign! Your a Libra! FOCUS! mad.gif

Edward: I would like to debate this issue with you in my office and tell you my opinion on how "In character" I'm acting. *wink wink* wink.gif

Hex-Sama: ... THAT'S WONDERFUL! Now, just keep acting like that! *grabs a megaphone* Everyone get to your positions, we're going to be filming again! And... ACTION!

Edward: huh.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Dec 30 2004, 04:30 AM
Post #17

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 2,565

BOL@hex...dude, that's great. XD okay, after much deliberation, i have decided that riza is definitely an aquarian...and her birthday seems to be not too far before Edo's... tell me what you think:

i already mentioned aquarius traits for Edo's profile, so i really feel no need to retype them...so we'll go straight to the birthday... February 5th (hurray! two hagaren birthdays in one month! *dances*)

"Those born onf February 5th lend fluency and grace to most any endeavor. They have a convincing manner that, in a quiet way, announces that they mean business {uh...yeah... *eyes pistol*}. Perhaps less eloquent with words than with deeds, February 5th people have a reassuring physical presence that suggests they can be relied on in a pinch. Those born on this day that do have verbal gifts often speak in a rather terse and direct manner, yet their speech has a compelling charm and imaginativeness.

"February 5th people are insightful in their analyses of the current situation. Not everyone will agree with them, by any means, since their opinionated views tend to arouse opposition, and their sellf-assured and somewhat breezy presentation can ruffle feathers. Most often those born on this day only give their listeners one chance to understand. If they are misunderstood, they may not bother to clarify or explain.

"Highly evolved February 5th people have a sophisticated poise, which can be very reassuring indeed, especially in difficult situations in which they are called upon to take the lead. However, this sense of confidence can sometimes arouse irritation, particularly if they adopt a condescending attitude {...she doesn't have to worry about that...}.

"February 5th people are many-faceted individuals, who show a great deal, but also hold a lot back. They can be very protective to those dear to them {uhhh...yeah...} but they themselves can use the backing and protection of more powerful individuals or organizations. Most often February 5th people can be found working for groups and organizations, and contributing a great deal of energy to family and friends."

i found these to be very fitting:

Strengths:

facile
fluent
graceful

Weaknesses:

abrupt
antagonizing
superior

heh...Roy better watch out...Riza wears the pants in this relationship i'd say...

The February 5th meditation mantra was also ironically appropriate to her situation...

"Getting a fire started can be much easier than extinguishing it..."

O_o is that a hentai allusion?

anyway... i think it's pretty appropriate and accurate for her...what do you guys think?

Ninie... let's do Aru next. Cancer the Crab comes to mind for Aru... so what's his Chinese animal, in your expert opinion? XD

--------------------
IPB Image

I am the Cold Blooded Alchemist. Ph34r Me.
Read My Fics! :D

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Dec 30 2004, 10:04 PM
Post #18

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

Oh my... they really are acurate... biggrin.gif

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Dec 30 2004, 11:06 PM
Post #19

Alchemists

@Tokage: Riza fits that description very well biggrin.gif , and that "Getting a fire started can be much easier then extinguishing it" comment... *blinks a few times* blink.gif I don't get it.

Roy: *comes up to Hex-Sama* Let me explain, *clears his throat* you see... When a man and a woman like each other a lot-

Hex-Sama: *covers her ears* No! I was just kidding! I know what it means!

Roy: You poor thing sad.gif . Your in denile. You must let me explain it to you biggrin.gif . *grabs some dolls* Now, watch very carefully, because I'm only going to do this once.

Hex-Sama: *covers her eyes* Your not my Sex Ed. teacher for crying out loud! And your a grown man, put those dolls away!

Roy: ohmy.gif ... *throws the dolls to the ground* FINE mad.gif ! *storms off and pouts* dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Dec 30 2004, 11:12 PM
Post #20

*tokage pounces roy* ROYYYYY, we have the same chinese zodiac sign! *squeee, un-pounces and dusts him off* oh, and if you want to give hex a proper explanation, you really need to give a live demonstration... *big grin* here, let me help... wub.gif

*cough* erhem...i mean uh... yes... well... *sweatdrop* anyway...

hex, have i mentioned that you crack me up? XD

working on my little new years roiai, so i'll put aru's birthday up in a bit when i'm finished. happy.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Auld Lang Syne...Shinkume...Tsuzureori...Tin Soldiers...Pegasus...The Space Between

+Quote Post
DNAzne
post Dec 30 2004, 11:29 PM
Post #21

Citizen

Member No.: 4,742

...scary. o_O;; And the Chinese Zodiac is actually quite accurate when one thinks about it...well, just keep up the good work. XD Should be interesting trying to find everyone's birthdays.

Still, I don't quite understand how you can pinpoint the exact date. Oo;; Mind explaining? ^^;;

+Quote Post
Hex-Sama
post Dec 31 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #22

Alchemists

@Tokage: ohmy.gif *covers her eyes* AH! IT BURNS! Hey, you and Roy have the same chinese zodiac sign, and it's the rooster? Go have your own private "demonstration" in the chicken pen laugh.gif !... I'm getting out of here before you guys get serious! *bolts off*

Roy: Wait sad.gif ! I have one question!

Hex-Sama: *stops* WHAT?! dry.gif

Roy: How do you like your eggs in the morning biggrin.gif ?

Hex-Sama: huh.gif ... Unfertilized tongue.gif ! *sprints off*

--------------------

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Dec 31 2004, 01:02 AM
Post #23

QUOTE(DNAzne @ Dec 30 2004, 11:29 PM)
...scary. o_O;; And the Chinese Zodiac is actually quite accurate when one thinks about it...well, just keep up the good work. XD Should be interesting trying to find everyone's birthdays.

Still, I don't quite understand how you can pinpoint the exact date. Oo;; Mind explaining? ^^;;

i have a book that gives an in-depth profile of traits common to people born on specific dates... every single person i have ever recited it for has been frighteningly accurate...so i thought it would be fun to use it to find a birthdate that fit the hagaren characters. XD since there are no official birthdays made public yet.

and hex, you are so hilarious! XD XD XD

*drags roy off to the chicken pen, and riza follows with weapons of mass destruction*

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Queen of the dam...
post Dec 31 2004, 07:21 AM
Post #24

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 511

*Sits 100000000km from the chicken pen with a powerful telescope* I think this would be a good show.... XDDD Just curious, I wonder who belongs to the year of Snake in FMA??

--------------------
We live and then we die. This in inevitable. What you do when you live is up to you.

+Quote Post
Gashole
post Dec 31 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #25

Member No.: 685

tokage and Ninie do make an interesting pair. Keep up the work.

+Quote Post
Ninie
post Dec 31 2004, 01:34 PM
Post #26

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 434

Oh, I'm so sorry, tokage! I had no Internet for a few days... I'm not home, but I'll come back the 2nd or 3th.

So, Roy Nov. 19, Ed Feb. 13, and Riza Feb. 5. Sorry, my memory is sometimes... well, crappy.

Okay, I'll go look for Al's chinese zodiac. Born in 1900... He should be a mouse...

EDIT: Okay, I got it!

People born in the year of the mouse share some of the characteristics of a mouse. They are optimistic,cheerful, do not fall into low spirits no matter how hard the circumstances,and will fight for their lives. At the same time, they are sensitive like a mouse, and have good intuition and imagination, but they are not good at logically drawing their own conclusions.

People born in the year of the mouse are usually optimistic, cheerful and easy to get along with. Generally speaking, people born in the year of the mouse are easy to get along with. You can find them in circles of close friends and they are usually very friendly.

People born in the year of the mouse treasure their relationships with friends and relatives. Sometimes you will find that they connect their lives closely to those of others. This is because once they like somebody, they can't bear to leave them.

They will let friends or relatives live in their homes, but they can always find something for them to do. They even let lazy-bones and beggars
(And cats)move in and they provide work for them to do in their houses.

People born in the year of the mouse are able to keep secrets, but they enjoy finding out the secrets of other people.

People born in the year of the mouse can succeed in everything because they are as clever as mice. They are able to overcome all kinds of difficulties, and face dangers fearlessly. Because of their cool and quick-witted minds, their keen insight and deep understanding of life, defeats in life sharpen their minds and make them out of ordinary.

Among the "twelve animals," the mouse is the most sentimental. So he is not only attached to his children but also to the elder members of his family. Children born in the year of the mouse are considerate towards their parents, trust their parents and forgive any mistakes of their parents.
(Like with Hohenheim...)

And he is a metal mouse! biggrin.gif (1840, 1900, 1960)

So, who's next? biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the amazing Haroken! ^_^ Thank you!

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Dec 31 2004, 01:44 PM
Post #27

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Dec 31 2004, 12:02 AM)
every single person i have ever recited it for has been frighteningly accurate...

Horribly frighteningly accurate. blink.gif

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Jan 1 2005, 01:50 AM
Post #28

awwww, aru the metal mouse! chuuu... XD so cute. and no worries, ninie i've been kinda busy, too... *pet* it's no problem, this isn't homework. XD

okay, as for our favorite rodent's actual birthday...i think aru is a crabby mouse... meaning a cancer sign... here's why:

Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

Downfalls of...

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

* Romance
* Children
* Home and Country
* Parties

DISLIKES
* Aggravating situations
* Failure
* Opposition
* Being told what to do
* Advice (good or bad)

so, that in mind, i see aru's birthday as being July 3rd.

"Many born on this day see themselves as upholders of the rights of the common man. True champions of the strangest and most wayward individuals (*coughcoughEDO!cough*), they themselves may be just as likely to be of conservative appearance (unless they happen to be souls bound to ginormous empty suits of armor) and habits.

Many July 3 people seem archly cynical. Yet on closer examination, one finds that their cynicism is a facade sent up to hide a marked sensitivity; thus they build a protective shell (armor?) around themselves. Those born on this day are not only interested in strange people, but in the peculiar traits of normal people as well, and with unerring accuracy assess the eccentricities of the creature known as a human being.

July 3 people tend to be highly philosophical...surveying [life] as a judge might from his bench. They can also wield the gavel well, putting an end to extraneous, discursive or pretentious talk with quick dispatch. Friends and family of July 3 people may find them alternately amusing and imposing, but perhaps take them less than seriously. THis can hurt July 3 people who who need the support of others but but are often afraid to make a direct appeal for it. Sometimes they can go along for years hoping to find someone who really appreciates their thinking."

seems pretty good... so what have we got so far...?

Riza Day: February 5th
Edo Day: February 13th
Aru Day: July 3rd
Roy Day: November 19th

how about Winry next? Winry seems like an Aries. let's see what the book says... XD

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Senefen
post Jan 1 2005, 02:37 AM
Post #29

Alchemists

Member No.: 519

O.O thats so freaky
where the heck does it snow in october?

Melbourne, Australia. Mt Bulla. Year 9 camp. This is really strange! >.< AHHH we frikkin froze!

Al is most defenitly a mouse *nod nod*

Its weird how accurate these things are. Not just for characters but IRL too. I'm Tarus/Rabbit and very tarus-rabbity. Lots of people I know fit theirs too.

+Quote Post
hagane_no_tokage
post Jan 1 2005, 02:52 AM
Post #30

okay, i would have to say i believe Winry is definitely an Aries...

Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
Pioneering and courageous
Enthusiastic and confident
Dynamic and quick-witted

Downfalls of...

Selfish and quick-tempered
Impulsive and impatient
Foolhardy and daredevil

* Action
* Coming in first
* Challenges
* Championing Causes
* Spontaneity

DISLIKES

* Waiting Around
* Admitting Failure
* No opposition
* Tyranny
* Other peoples' advice

and so...we have Winry day on April Fool's Day...April 1st.

strengths:

goal-oriented
sincere
technically skillful

weaknesses:

isolated
one-track
workaholic

"Those born on April 1st are straightforward, self-disciplined, thoughtful and hardworking people. Even as children they manifest a serious, conscientious attitude toward daily life, shouldering many responsibilities that other children would find a burden (like...the death of their parents...? T__T). As they grow, they invariably develop into reliable figures whose friends and family can depend on year in and year out.

The subtleties of technique can become a mania for April 1st people. They are interested in mastering every aspect of what they do; to ask others for help would only be an embarrassment for them. Super-capable, they usually learn their craft on their own, outside of school. Able to learn from experience and observe the methods of those they admire, they soon develop a style which is uniquely their own. Often those born on this day have a passion for history, for studying how things were done before and why they did or did not succeed. It is not their own success that concerns them, rather the success of their projects and endeavors.

The drive is very strong in April 1st people to bring matters of concern to a satisfactory conclusion. Thus they will finish a project no matter how much energy is required or how great the sacrifice. The only recreation attractive to these disciplined individuals is often a hobby, which they pursue with such zeal that others may mistake it for work."

Winry to a tee, don't you think? XD Ninie, if she and Edo are the same age, that would make her a boar as well, right? i guess there's no need to post the same info twice unless there are differences somehwere...?

and i suppose i was thinking northern hemisphere... i forgot that oz's seasons are reversed from mine here in the states... apologies for the broad and biased assumption. *bows*

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 07:17 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css