Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wrath (first Anime Series) Fans!
Elderberry
post May 24 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #46

Moderator Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 726

Wrath kills people so easily because he doesn't fully understand the meaning of life and had no one to teach him right from wrong when he was little. I mean, the kid basically grew up surrounded by death. First, he's trapped inside the gate for about 10 years, and then he's picked up by the Homunculus, who kill pretty easily and come back to life whenever they're killed. So, he's unfortunately been surrounded by all sorts of "bad influences." sleep.gif

...but he's learning! (..at least a little...) I think part of what makes Wrath so fascinating as a character is that we only get to see part of his development and mental growth throughout the series.

Oh, and there is an Wrath Hater thread to visits. Wrath fans stay in this thread, and Wrath dislikers stay in that one. So keep all the bashing in that thread, or I might have to call a moderator...biggrin.gif||

QUOTE(Envy-san)
Well Son, when you grow up you'll realise your typing skills don't stay the same if you don't keep practicing them, some words I'll admit i ain't to bothered by miss spelling them, but mostly you'll see me make dang typo's cause I tend to type to fast
That may be so, but here at this forum, we'd like you to try to make an effort to maintain some proper grammar. At the very least, proofread your posts before posting them. It doesn't take that much time. dry.gif

--------------------
- Moderator Emeritus -
Currently designated as Marvelous Mechanic of the P!MP Mobile for the GP.
I've taken Foolmetal-kun under my wing as my GP Deshi-in training.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fresh_Coffee
post May 24 2005, 02:42 PM
Post #47

Brigadier General

Member No.: 3,780

QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 24 2005, 03:23 PM)
Oh, and there is an Wrath Hater thread to visits.  Wrath fans stay in this thread, and Wrath dislikers stay in that one.  So keep all the bashing in that thread, or I might have to call a moderator...biggrin.gif||

:3 Oh, yes come to the Wrath hater thread, we love to see the hate. *cough* :3 Wrath is a very interesting character.

QUOTE(Envy-san)
Well Son, when you grow up you'll realise your typing skills don't stay the same if you don't keep practicing them, some words I'll admit i ain't to bothered by miss spelling them, but mostly you'll see me make dang typo's cause I tend to type to fast
That may be so, but here at this forum, we'd like you to try to make an effort to maintain some proper grammar.  At the very least, proofread your posts before posting them.  It doesn't take that much time. dry.gif
[snapback]178724[/snapback]

:3 Yup... I should really proofread my message more, I tend to make mistakes then realize later. @_____@

--------------------
<3'S2

Summer lovin<3

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post May 25 2005, 07:11 PM
Post #48

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 24 2005, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE(Envy-san)
That may be so, but here at this forum, we'd like you to try to make an effort to maintain some proper grammar. At the very least, proofread your posts before posting them. It doesn't take that much time. dry.gif

Personally I could care less where if I have proper grammar, My typos is what I mainly try to keep in tact without making mistakes, If i say some shit you don't like don't read it, lol and anyways he was on about my spelling, I'll admit there are a few words i do screw up plenty of times and not notice them, But I do try to keep my words right, now as for grammer I could care less about that, that was never my best subject in school lmao

--------------------

+Quote Post
Electrastar
post May 25 2005, 08:42 PM
Post #49

Alchemists

Member No.: 9,372

QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ May 24 2005, 02:42 PM)
QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 24 2005, 03:23 PM)

Oh, and there is an Wrath Hater thread to visits.  Wrath fans stay in this thread, and Wrath dislikers stay in that one.  So keep all the bashing in that thread, or I might have to call a moderator...biggrin.gif||

:3 Oh, yes come to the Wrath hater thread, we love to see the hate. *cough* :3 Wrath is a very interesting character.

QUOTE(Envy-san)
That may be so, but here at this forum, we'd like you to try to make an effort to maintain some proper grammar.  At the very least, proofread your posts before posting them.  It doesn't take that much time. dry.gif

:3 Yup... I should really proofread my message more, I tend to make mistakes then realize later. @_____@
[snapback]178736[/snapback]

Love to hate ? I beg to differ, I just hate him....I don't really have an idea why, maybe because he doesn't exist in the manga and I think he doesn't really fit....Ed's limbs we're lost...they should have just left it a that...and since I don't like Izumi either, I don't have a whole lot of sympathy for both the characters.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
DemonicFlare-Alc...
post Sep 26 2005, 06:55 PM
Post #50

Apprentice

Member No.: 22,035

QUOTE(arche @ Dec 23 2004, 10:21 AM) [snapback]64917[/snapback]

I felt bad for wrath. He had some goodness in him, but it was corrupted mostly by sloth.
I thought Envy made him eat fake stones and then he was corrupted? blink.gif

QUOTE(Elderberry @ May 24 2005, 02:23 PM) [snapback]178724[/snapback]

Wrath kills people so easily because he doesn't fully understand the meaning of life and had no one to teach him right from wrong when he was little. I mean, the kid basically grew up surrounded by death. First, he's trapped inside the gate for about 10 years, and then he's picked up by the Homunculus, who kill pretty easily and come back to life whenever they're killed. So, he's unfortunately been surrounded by all sorts of "bad influences." sleep.gif

...but he's learning! (..at least a little...) I think part of what makes Wrath so fascinating as a character is that we only get to see part of his development and mental growth throughout the series.

Oh, and there is an Wrath Hater thread to visits. Wrath fans stay in this thread, and Wrath dislikers stay in that one. So keep all the bashing in that thread, or I might have to call a moderator...biggrin.gif||

QUOTE(Envy-san)
I love you for pointing that out for everyone in this Wrath fan thread. cool.gif

--------------------
I'm a bean just like the famous Full Metal Alchemist! GO! BEANS! GO!
"Like Magic But Real"-from Episode 9 of FMA Be Thou For The People!

All Hail Furher Bradley(a.k.a. Pride)

+Quote Post
post Sep 26 2005, 07:08 PM
Post #51

Citizen

Member No.: 23,282

Heis uglyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All thoug i feel bas for him.

This post has been edited by Elderberry: Feb 11 2006, 06:06 AM

+Quote Post
DemonicFlare-Alc...
post Sep 26 2005, 07:16 PM
Post #52

Apprentice

Member No.: 22,035

QUOTE(111 @ Sep 26 2005, 07:08 PM) [snapback]293275[/snapback]

Heis uglyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All thoug i feel bas for him.
You feel bad for him because he's ugly? dry.gif

--------------------
I'm a bean just like the famous Full Metal Alchemist! GO! BEANS! GO!
"Like Magic But Real"-from Episode 9 of FMA Be Thou For The People!

All Hail Furher Bradley(a.k.a. Pride)

+Quote Post
Master of Alchem...
post Feb 9 2006, 08:50 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 26,434

alls i got to say is that he is very intriging.

+Quote Post
Colette
post Feb 10 2006, 11:11 AM
Post #54

Brigadier General

Member No.: 27,366

Before the red stones, he was cute.

After the red stones, I wanted him to get the hell of my screen (Except for the damned speech, and the "The one day, an idiot came" speech*

In the movie, I loved him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ed-Al-Win Fan
post Feb 10 2006, 05:03 PM
Post #55

Alchemists

Member No.: 27,901

Wrath is one of my fav bad guys, he's a interesting char. One min he's physco and one min he's calm...lol

+Quote Post
Mr.Falman
post Mar 1 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #56

Alchemists

Member No.: 29,416

Wrath is pretty cool. I liked him a lot before the whole red stones thing. After that he made me TOed! I have heard some things about the movie and I will probably like him again once I see it. smile.gif Wrath is cute, a little too whiney and crazy, but I still like him! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
rekkakitsune
post Aug 9 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 39,501

He's okay but his english voice freaks me out! He sounds so scary cuz it's so high and evil sounding he's my 5th fav fma character.

+Quote Post
nataliel
post Aug 13 2006, 11:15 AM
Post #58

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,660

Wrath is one of my most favourite characters.
As i`ve seen him, I liked him. I don`t want to repeat for 100th time what was said,
but... he is SO CUTE!!! biggrin.gif

I liked very much the scenes:
1. His first appearance - standing with a freaky smile! biggrin.gif
2. At Izumi`s place - eating, playing with a mouse;
3. On the roof;
there`re more...

I think, firstly we must accept, that Wrath was "defective" from the
beginning. Even without eating red stones, he would never become human!
He has no soul after all. Can you call his behavior normal (before he ate
red stones)? No! And this is not behavior of a brat! This is behavior of
"unfinished" Homunculus. Envy just completed the process.

I think this is a tragedy of all of Homunculus: they would never
become human (i mean without the help of Phil. Stone). Some strange
bothering thought blinks in their mind, but they cannot completely
understand it. Lust is a very good example.

Homunculus are poisoned by their "second identities" - Sins.
Envy is always envious - even if somebody explain him, why he doesn`t have
to hate Ed, he will continue, because he cannot abandon his identity - it`s
like "second skin".
Wrath is always bursting with anger (on Ed, on Izumi... even on mice)...
But unlike other Homunculus, Wrath just follows his "strange bothering thought"
- he looks for love.

cool.gif woof...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
xxEnvyxx
post Aug 14 2006, 03:50 AM
Post #59

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,576

Wrath is,no doubt,ze CUTEZT homunculus i ever met!!!
That's TruE!! :3

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wrath V
post Aug 18 2006, 04:29 PM
Post #60

Apprentice

Member No.: 39,840

Even if Wrath is corrupted by the Philosopher's Stone, he still loves his mother, just that he doesn't show it... Then, what the heck is Sloth trying to do with him??? I mean, maybe they are homunculus but, still, there are things that it is better not to know... but whatever.... I LOVE YOU WRATH!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BESTS!!!!!! YOU ARE MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached File(s)
Attached File  wrath_04.jpg ( 26.81K ) Number of downloads: 14

--------------------
"Even in the worst of times, some things can be good." (Done with Shadow Wulfe's help)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 03:27 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css