Wrath (first Anime Series) Fans!
Toby-Chan
post May 20 2005, 03:46 PM
Post #31

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,284

Uh... >>;; That is a little overboard.

A message to both haters and likers; They're just characters.

sleep.gif ;;

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post May 20 2005, 03:58 PM
Post #32

Alchemists

Member No.: 13,950

QUOTE(Drake @ Mar 3 2005, 05:31 AM)
[spoiler]Although I blame Envy for making him go Psycho Homunculi on us. I never really liked envy much[/spoiler]
[snapback]125844[/snapback]

oh you don't say, lol but i was the best out of the group tongue.gif

Wrath was an annoying lil brat

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Pride~
post May 20 2005, 06:03 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 13,940

How could you say that about a kid whos past is so F***ed up?

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post May 20 2005, 06:05 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

easy by saying this

The kid was annoying lil brat, wow that wasn't hard to say tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
~Pride~
post May 20 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #35

Citizen

QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ May 20 2005, 09:05 PM)
easy by saying this

The kid was annoying lil brat, wow that wasn't hard to say tongue.gif
[snapback]176261[/snapback]

Thats cold hes only a kid and who ever he kills deserves it.And for for a 7-10 yr old kid to kill someone is some hard core shit.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
Edo-mame
post May 20 2005, 08:39 PM
Post #36

Apprentice

Member No.: 9,481

^ Not really, little kids are mostly impulsive, they don't think, won't feel a thing or hesistate if they are really pissed at a person enough to want to kill them, they just do it. Then when they realize it, it's too late to cry or apologize. Not really "hard core" if you ask me. And why do the people that Wrath kill deserve it? What one person can judge to who deserves to die, certainly not a little kid like Wrath(or Scar for that matter). You're pretty cold yourself too laugh.gif

On topic:
Wrath is a strange character, at times I hate him, at times I like him. His actions always cause me to change my opinion of him. I first he was stupid and cute, then he turned evil, then I felt sorry for him when he lost his mama, then he goes and kills Lust(which made me hate him), then he tries to stop Envy when he was beating Edo up, and now we don't know if he's been a good boy or not.

--------------------
[center]
user posted image
[/center]

+Quote Post
~Pride~
post May 20 2005, 09:42 PM
Post #37

Citizen

First of all you dont need to get attached to anyone becouse when someone you are attached to is in trouble or die you worry,not for me Im atached to very few ppl.And yes i could kill a person it would take me getting really pissed to my mom or dad telling me to do it for me to kill some one.Actualy it would be a great exp. to kill.

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post May 21 2005, 04:25 AM
Post #38

Alchemists

Who wants kids killing people anyways lol, i for one wish someone would kill Wrath Dumb kid don't know how to respect his elders

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post May 21 2005, 05:08 PM
Post #39

Gallery Mod Emeritus

So his age makes him not allowed to kill people? That's odd logic.

Saying that it's alright after what he's been through dosen't make it okay. He does terrible selfish and just plain cruel things. Even though I understand fully where he's coming from, and pity him immensely, what he does is still bad.

But for that matter, there are characters who do far worse things, even though they are clearly far more intelligent, older, and have less justification.

It might be Wrath's innocence that draws me to him more. In spite of how people argue for lust, I believe Wrath is the most human of all the sins. He's confused, scared, and needy; it just makes him more endearing. But he still tries, and in spite of all he's been through, he still makes attempts to have someone to be close to.
Yes, he is a brat, but he's a loveable brat. I hope that he'll continue living, and maybe someday, he'll find somebody to truly love him.

--------------------

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post May 21 2005, 09:14 PM
Post #40

Alchemists

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 21 2005, 04:08 PM)
So his age makes him not allowed to kill people?  That's odd logic. 

Saying that it's alright after what he's been through dosen't make it okay.  He does terrible selfish and just plain cruel things.  Even though I understand fully where he's coming from, and pity him immensely, what he does is still bad.

But for that matter, there are characters who do far worse things, even though they are clearly far more intelligent, older, and have less justification. 

It might be Wrath's innocence that draws me to him more.  In spite of how people argue for lust, I believe Wrath is the most human of all the sins.  He's confused, scared, and needy; it just makes him more endearing.  But he still tries, and in spite of all he's been through, he still makes attempts to have someone to be close to. 
Yes, he is a brat, but he's a loveable brat.  I hope that he'll continue living, and maybe someday, he'll find somebody to truly love him.
[snapback]177019[/snapback]

personally i believe they are all human in everyway but a soul :| that's why they are called human but not human

and No i didn't say cause of his age makes him not allowed to kill people, i mean I wouldn't want to see my son or daughter kill people, it's a bad influance :|

--------------------

+Quote Post
khaos alchemist
post May 22 2005, 08:25 PM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 14,214

oh i wuv wrath hes so kawaii when hes not killing someone but i dont really care bout that so back to him just being kawaii ^^

--------------------
///when that day comes all female personal will be forced to wear short mini-skirts///-roy mustang-

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post May 23 2005, 01:27 PM
Post #42

Gallery Mod Emeritus

QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ May 21 2005, 09:14 PM)
and No i didn't say cause of his age makes him not allowed to kill people, i mean I wouldn't want to see my son or daughter kill people, it's a bad influance :|
[snapback]177098[/snapback]

I don't think anyone wants a son or daughter to kill people. That's not the point. (But really, on that matter, is it ever okay for anyone to kill people?)

Off topic... no offense, but you don't spell like a 26 year old...

ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
khaos alchemist
post May 23 2005, 09:00 PM
Post #43

Citizen

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 23 2005, 03:27 PM)

I don't think anyone wants a son or daughter to kill people. That's not the point. (But really, on that matter, is it ever okay for anyone to kill people?)

ph34r.gif
[snapback]178104[/snapback]

who spells like a 26year old im not even close to that huh.gif

--------------------
///when that day comes all female personal will be forced to wear short mini-skirts///-roy mustang-

+Quote Post
«°~Envy™~°»
post May 24 2005, 12:16 AM
Post #44

Alchemists

QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 23 2005, 12:27 PM)

ph34r.gif

Well Son, when you grow up you'll realise your typing skills don't stay the same if you don't keep practicing them, some words I'll admit i ain't to bothered by miss spelling them, but mostly you'll see me make dang typo's cause I tend to type to fast

oh and No offense wink.gif

and as well i never said it was okay for anyone to kill, but it's worse seeing kids kill

--------------------

+Quote Post
khaos alchemist
post May 24 2005, 01:19 PM
Post #45

Citizen

QUOTE(«°~Envy™~°» @ May 24 2005, 02:16 AM)
QUOTE(Toby-Chan @ May 23 2005, 12:27 PM)

ph34r.gif

Well Son, when you grow up you'll realise your typing skills don't stay the same if you don't keep practicing them, some words I'll admit i ain't to bothered by miss spelling them, but mostly you'll see me make dang typo's cause I tend to type to fast

oh and No offense wink.gif

and as well i never said it was okay for anyone to kill, but it's worse seeing kids kill
[snapback]178486[/snapback]

oh if i type something wrong its cuz im typeing fast to a plus im not that old i i mostly post messages on kids sites so i dont have to spell well

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 07:56 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css