HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
You Know You Are A Fma Fanatic When.....
water_alchemist
post Jan 5 2005, 09:11 PM
Post #31

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,688

QUOTE(Guest @ Jan 2 2005, 04:35 AM)
when u finally decide to stop drinking milk

i don't like milk... tongue.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

Time Square Can't Shine As Bright As You.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vegita625
post Jan 8 2005, 11:59 AM
Post #32

Apprentice

Member No.: 1,949

QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jan 4 2005, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE(vegita625 @ Dec 31 2004, 11:37 PM)
If my hair were black and I didn't need glasses, I could be Roy, I have his talking about dogs and his duel in episode 13 both memorized, wish I could put it to use ::imagines dressing up as Roy, going out trick or treating on Halloween, picking up a random dog and being like "Hmm......... PERFECT! (etc. etc.)"::

heh, you aren't going to otakon, by any chance, are you? my sister is winry and has a friend playing edo...i'm hawkeye, but i'm royless! T___T get a wig and wear your glasses! roy's hot with glasses! XD

Nah, too lazy for that... unless you happen to have some extra cash I can... "borrow"... yea, that's it... "borrow"...

Nah, a friend of mine will prolly go to Otakon (he went as one of the Sano cosplayers last year, complete with cardboard Zanbatou), and if I put in the effort of making an outfit, I'd prolly ask to go (he's been tryin to get me to go for the last 2 years), but otherwise, not likely. I mentioned to him that I'd love to cosplay as Roy because I can only do him or Ed (if I let my hair grow long, not my style), I guess I could get a wig... Seriously, I go up to anime fans and say "Who do you think I could cosplay as easiest?" Before FMA came here, people were saying "Vash, but that's a stretch..." Now that FMA's out, people are like "I could see it if you dyed your hair black..."

With a choice between Ed and Roy, the outfit for Roy would prolly be easier to do... ya know? Let's see... blue uniform... black wig... something to pose as the silver watch chain (or the silver watch)... white gloves with alchemy circles on each... I'm a perfectionist, what can I say? I'll think about it, but it'll prolly be a no, sorry Hawkeye, but you'll prolly be Taisa-less.

Hot with glasses, eh? Hmm... ::goes out in the sun for a while in Roy outfit:: I love transition lenses, he'd prolly be better with sunglasses than ordinary glasses biggrin.gif

--------------------

This sig pic is too wide for our board
<The Max size for sig on our board is 500 pix wide x 300 pix. :)>

+Quote Post
EdwardElricPeru
post Jan 8 2005, 10:21 PM
Post #33

Citizen

Member No.: 5,155

when you love to see the 7th episode all the time and you always repeat "You Tucker son of a b..." XD

+Quote Post
Guest_Ashari_*
post Jan 17 2005, 06:10 PM
Post #34

Guests

QUOTE(blueices @ Dec 23 2004, 09:26 PM)

....You're friends keep telling you that your clapping and slapping the ground is just really too embarrassing

Guilty as charged... laugh.gif

Also...

-Any time you see a blonde guy with a braid you start to spaz

-Any time you see someone wearing white gloves you start to spaz

-In a frustrated rage when your computer doesn't work, you repeatedly try clapping your hands and smacking the monitor while giving your compy death threats (Especially when your episode downloads time out! *rage*)

-You have to hide all your little transmutation circle scribbles from your Baptist mother or else she'll think you're a Satan-worshipper wink.gif

-You start calling your older brother, who speaks not a word of Japanese (nor will he ever) Nii-san

-Any time someone even insinuates that you're even remotely short, or that you should drink your milk (or not drink coffee, as is more often the case with me), you proceed with a smack-down

Hehe.

+Quote Post
Mortari
post Jan 22 2005, 10:45 AM
Post #35

Citizen

Member No.: 4,426

I'm guilty of most of these......

-You actually start studying alchemy.

--------------------
"Dilly-dally, shilly-shally. Isn't it time you do the forgiving?"

+Quote Post
Hilde Knight
post Jan 22 2005, 08:32 PM
Post #36

Citizen

Member No.: 6,203

You laugh everytime you see either a potato or a tomato. Bonus points if you see them together at once.

Come on, I know I'm not alone on that one.

--------------------
Exceptionally bland and completely uninteresting signature here.

+Quote Post
xrninja
post Jan 22 2005, 08:43 PM
Post #37

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 501

oh yeah. the pomato PWNZ. laugh.gif and yeah, i do laugh. XD

hahah, my best friend and i think on the same brainwave. like in japanese class, we were reading something and it said "irasshai" somewhere in it, and i turned around to her and we both went " XD! episode five!" stuff like that happens a lot.

and on friday we learned "-ka" in class, like nani ka or doko ka or dare ka, and i started mumbling the toukakoukan speech to myself (nani ka no gisei nashi ni....) until my other friend, who sits in front of me, turned around and gave me weird looks. laugh.gif

--------------------
- ON HIATUS UNTIL COLLEGE STOPS KICKING MY ASS -
ninja + quis = <3

+Quote Post
Wish_Alley
post Jan 22 2005, 09:19 PM
Post #38

Citizen

From: I'm sorry, I'm not here right now, please leave a PM at the beep.... *BEEP*
Member No.: 5,660

You know your an FMA fanatic;

When you constantly check this site for new images(mostly for Ed pics)

When you want to kill your brother for calling Ed short

When you constantly check this site for new manga chapters online

When you cry over not having cable to watch the show(ok I don't really cry)

When you want to slap your friends for getting episodes from other friends who get them off the internet and constantly talk about it infront of you and you can't watch the episodes cause your compu is too old

Oh yeah I'm an FMA fanatic biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
kitsune911
post Feb 19 2005, 08:45 PM
Post #39

Citizen

Member No.: 6,750

when u clap your hands over and over again to get that perfect ed sound when he claps his hands and then make the little sizzling alchemy noise. lol the baptist mother one is very true. if my father sees the transmutation circles i drew in my notebook hell prob try to burn me at the stake.

--------------------
Gotta Keep It Together

+Quote Post
Full Flame Alche...
post Feb 20 2005, 03:44 AM
Post #40

Apprentice

Member No.: 5,327

* Some spoilers*

You know you're a FMA fanatic when:

1. You glue your eyes wide open to look like anime characters.

2. You change your hairstyle to look like your fav. character.

3. Every time your dad leaves the house, you demand him to return in time for your mum's funeral,who is not dead.

4. You cry when you learn that alchemy isn't really done with transmutation circles and flashing lights.

5. You attempt to crush every new religon you come across.

6. You pour milk into your vegetable soup.

7. You jump through every gate with a burst of confidence, hoping it's 'the one'

8. You light small fires under pictures of your family smiling, then recite the intro from full metal alchemist.

9. Your determined to ask George Bush if he's starting wars to create the philosopher's stone.

10. You have seven children, who you name Lust,gluttony,Envy,Greed,Wrath,Sloth and Pride. You make them look like homonculus,(including eyepatches,tatoos and green hair.etc.) Then comand them to be immortal and get you the philosopher's stone.

--------------------

Homonculus Rule(except Wrath)

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 20 2005, 04:17 AM
Post #41

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

LOL, everyone got some really good one now I can't come up with anymore...

- You started to braid more because your little brother grew taller than you (my 15 yr old bro just grew taller than me last August... I am 18 btw... and I am 153cm/5ft... now I am really considering to make Ed's clothing and make a blue version for my little bro and then beg him to go to Anime Evolution with me this year... but then I will have to resist hugging him because I am an Alphonse fangirl XD but we will need to dye our hair to gold and our mom would totally not permit that... got black hair here)

- you get a lot of FMA plot bunnies during every single elctures and your school grade dropped dramatically (and this is true... I was a top math student at my high school and after i got FMA addcited, I am failing math in university now TT_TT)

- You draw your favourite character a LOT, and you can find that face in every single one of your notebook

- you are surfing this website even thought your 1000 words research essay requiring 3 sources is due in 36 hours and you have no source found at all (WHICH IS NOW) and you still have got your 5 hours part-time job in 8 hours. (SOMEONE BAN ME FROM HERE x.x)

- You would download different fansub group's FMA just to compare and contract and stare at faces (I got all SPOON, SONCHOU and KICKASSANIME's... and some raws.. and even some dubs...)

- You got your little brother addicted to FMA now and always fight as in who gets to keep the manga in their room (which is now... I got manga 1 - 7 and I hid them from my bro XD)

- The only type of merchandise you got from the anime con is FMA merchandise (here... 2 posters, 1 chibi set, 1 deck of card, 1 doujinshi, 1 pencil board, a few fanarts)

- You cut up a few of your gray colored clothing, attach them together to make they look armor like, and cosplayed as armor Al (whole body covered up) even tho you are only 5 ft tall and your friend who cosplayed as Ed was taller than you. (*waves* here XD) and it was 25 degree celcius, indoor with no air conditioning.

- You hate whoever (real or fictional)'s name is Edward (rare to find someone named Alphonse ^^; ) if they are suckers.

- You clap you hands together yet you pretend that you were stretching

- You turned down a guy and your reasoning was because he lacks this -insert human Alphonse characteristics here- and that -insert Alphonse personality here-.

guilty of all of the above :x

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
blueices
post Feb 20 2005, 07:31 AM
Post #42

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,610

- You would download different fansub group's FMA just to compare and contract and stare at faces (I got all SPOON, SONCHOU and KICKASSANIME's... and some raws.. and even some dubs...)

After Anbu stopped subbing it I downloaded the rest of the episodes three seperate times in search for the ideal subs :sweatdrop:
In the end I went with spoon's for the remainder I think

--------------------
Prince of Shonen-ai in Training
Royal Apothecary and Court Jack-of-all-Trades
user posted image
If You are New to these Forums, (or need a good laugh) Click Here

+Quote Post
Mioko Hagata
post Feb 20 2005, 01:28 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 8,161

You know you're obessed when...
-You pass any of the FMA games in the span of one or two sittings
-You unconciously turn your head at the mentionings of words like Alchemy
-You have FMA related dreams (had one of those a couple of nights ago. >.O;; )
-You keep checking Ebay for FMA stuff that hasn't been released where you live
-You're ready to pounce on and attack anyone if they mention anything bad about FMA or Alchemy

All I can think of right now. O.o; And I've done several of the afore mentioned things in this thread.... XD

+Quote Post
Ailuro
post Feb 20 2005, 01:36 PM
Post #44

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 665

QUOTE(blueices @ Feb 20 2005, 06:31 AM)

After Anbu stopped subbing it I downloaded the rest of the episodes three seperate times in search for the ideal subs :sweatdrop:
In the end I went with spoon's for the remainder I think
[snapback]117877[/snapback]

Didn't Spoon stop at 48? If not, where's the last 3? ><

--------------------
- Ailuro "Deshi" Oz
- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
blueices
post Feb 20 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #45

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 3,610

Yea they did...le sigh...too bad though..I found the font for the other subs too distracting. sleep.gif

--------------------
Prince of Shonen-ai in Training
Royal Apothecary and Court Jack-of-all-Trades
user posted image
If You are New to these Forums, (or need a good laugh) Click Here

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 03:30 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css