Roy Hate?, Why do you hate him so much?
Hitel
post Nov 28 2005, 12:15 PM
Post #256

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,486

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 28 2005, 07:12 PM) [snapback]320990[/snapback]

^ So what? I know Mustang is an important character. And I really do hope you're talking about the his role in the story or else, I'm sorry to inform you not everyone like Mustang like you do.

like nobody knows thats obvious.. his role is pretty cool too, and i expect many more people then just me that want to take the role over for him.

--------------------
IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 28 2005, 12:28 PM
Post #257

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 13,171

Yes, that's exactly what I meant, Dingbat! Glad someone finally understood! happy.gif

And Hitel, I respect your opinion so respect mine and don't make yours general because, first, it is an immature reaction and, like I already said, not everyone is a fan of Mustang like you are so, stop repeating yourself and accept the fact that someone doesn't like Mustang for once (And understand I don't hate him. He's just a piece of paper, a virtual character like Dingbat said).

--------------------

mspaint_lolz on livejournal

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

TEH BESTEST (AND MOST FRENCH) ROMANCE EVAR

+Quote Post
kaizenyorii
post Nov 28 2005, 12:36 PM
Post #258

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,850

roy in the manga is a better developed character, mainly because hes not a suicidal depressed guy like he is in the anime. then again, in the mange he didnt kill winrys parents, so thats a load off his shoulders. it would be hard to imagine MFA withour roy, but its nt impossible.

and the manga has Royai hintssssssssssss rolleyes.gif

--------------------

please dont steal my $hit// obey the Crouch

+Quote Post
Hitel
post Nov 28 2005, 01:51 PM
Post #259

Citizen

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 28 2005, 08:13 PM) [snapback]321013[/snapback]

...first, it is an immature reaction...

Sorry to say, but the one that launches this sense puts his own title in danger as "mature" (cough!) person, because "mature" persons wouldnt have to make such a big deal of it after all. On the internet you can barely speak of mature or inmature people, we refer it as smart, or wise, and even those words are things that'll be (almost) never heard around on the internet.

And, to finally drop this useless words, i want to ask kaizenyorii something:

RoyAi Hints? can you tell something about this?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 28 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #260

Huh...I'm not the one who made such a big deal about all the Mustang thing because you're the one who didn't accept my opinion (or you just didn't understand it because you started a big thing about the guy's role in the story) in the first place and your reaction was immature to me but anyway, I don't know you and I don't know if you always act like this (Not like it interests me). Just to let you know I keep the same idea about Mustang (which I dislike even more now like I already said) and that is my final word.

And ,please, don't start an all off topic thing with kaizenyorii about Royai.

--------------------

'Buffy and Angel had gone out before and Buffy wasn't really comfortable talking to Spike and Angel at the same time, because now Spike and Buffy had been going out for 6 months and Buffy was afraid that Angel might tell Spike that him and Buffy went out, but it turns out that Angel had told Spike that they went out, Spike was heartbroken that Buffy never told him that they went out, so Spike broke up with Buffy to get back at her for not telling him that Angel and Buffy went out.'

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
kaizenyorii
post Nov 28 2005, 02:27 PM
Post #261

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,850

@ Hitel

like when lust tells riza that mustang is dead, then riza goes spastic and shoots lust like 20 times, then breaks down crying and just wants to die......i just dont think she would react the same way for just any other superior officer. i also dont think she would be so devoted to him unless she had strong feelings for him....

.....yes its one-sided and superficial but it is a *hint* nonethelessssss

--------------------

please dont steal my $hit// obey the Crouch

+Quote Post
Hitel
post Nov 29 2005, 07:08 AM
Post #262

Citizen

QUOTE(kaizenyorii @ Nov 28 2005, 10:12 PM) [snapback]321045[/snapback]

@ Hitel

like when lust tells riza that mustang is dead, then riza goes spastic and shoots lust like 20 times, then breaks down crying and just wants to die......i just dont think she would react the same way for just any other superior officer. i also dont think she would be so devoted to him unless she had strong feelings for him....

.....yes its one-sided and superficial but it is a *hint* nonethelessssss

That sounds tragic

and SinLuxuria watch this:

IPB Image

also my final word,

any other comments on this will result in no reaction at all, and you are only crying when reacting on this.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Automne
post Nov 29 2005, 09:55 AM
Post #263

First, I can't see this and I guess this is some sort of stupid thing you put to insult me because 'OMG SHE DOEZN T LIK ROYYYY!!!1!!' and I don't see why I'll be crying on this since this must only be some fanboy's stupid reaction who can't accept someone doesn't like his oh so precious favorite character who is only a piece of paper (yes, hard, I know).

Anyway, I'm done but I got to say I'm disappointed I can't see that image, because I'm sure it would have been a pleasure for me to report you to the mods.

Ciao.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
Hitel
post Nov 29 2005, 10:00 AM
Post #264

Citizen

QUOTE(SinLuxuria @ Nov 29 2005, 05:40 PM) [snapback]321721[/snapback]

First, I can't see this and I guess this is some sort of stupid thing you put to insult me because 'OMG SHE DOEZN T LIK ROYYYY!!!1!!' and I don't see why I'll be crying on this since this must only be some fanboy's stupid reaction who can't accept someone doesn't like his oh so precious favorite character who is only a piece of paper (yes, hard, I know).

Anyway, I'm done but I got to say I'm disappointed I can't see that image, because I'm sure it would have been a pleasure for me to report you to the mods.

Ciao.

laugh.gif its so easy to lure you guys out biggrin.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Smoke Alchemist
post Nov 29 2005, 10:04 AM
Post #265

Member No.: 23,322

I like Roy! plain as that!

--------------------

+Quote Post
phoenix dying
post Nov 29 2005, 02:46 PM
Post #266

Brigadier General

Member No.: 4,695

QUOTE(Smoke Alchemist @ Nov 29 2005, 11:49 AM) [snapback]321727[/snapback]

I like Roy! plain as that!

again i shall remind you that this is a roy hate topic....not like dry.gif

.:Personal Thoughts:.
-overall i like roy as a character but there are certain things that i hate about him. For instance he is blindly ingorant(sp?) to many a things within the goverment and among other things.
-he kinda boast full and kinda arragont(sp?) but aren't all men. (yes men i am talking about us and our lazy asses)
-i'll think of more later.....

--------------------

Drinking women, chasing whiskey

+Quote Post
Dingbat
post Nov 29 2005, 03:13 PM
Post #267

Alchemists

Member No.: 26,066

Wait wait wait... How is Roy ignorant to many things? He is not ignorant, the government is tight-lipped about their job. Doens't helpthat the Fuhrer is a homunculus either. What we do see is Roy doing something when he knows something's afoot ith the military.

+Quote Post
TheFlameAlchemis...
post Dec 1 2005, 09:02 AM
Post #268

Apprentice

Member No.: 26,934

OK, First, I can se why some people hate Roy, but why hate him so much?!?
For you Ed lovers, Roy saved your charecters butt quite a few times, so DON"T HATE HIM!
and to someone *cough cough* who said its wrong to love omething on a peice of paper, its ALSO wrong to Hate something on a peice of paper. and another thing Roy isn't as Pompous as you think, He is merly determined to meet his goals.
and I mean you Men cannot hate him, I mean come on, MINISKIRTS!
I'm not saying Roy doesn't have his fall points but he is a respectable charecter, I don't aim to change anyone's mind, i juast want people to know the truth about Roy so they can understand better biggrin.gif

,sincerly
~TheFlameAlchemist~

--------------------
Damn The MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Automne
post Dec 1 2005, 09:42 AM
Post #269

and to someone *cough cough* who said its wrong to love omething on a peice of paper, its ALSO wrong to Hate something on a peice of paper.

Ow come on kid! Afraid of quoting me? And learn to read, I never said it was wrong to love a piece of paper, I said there was no need to go all obsessed over a fictional character. Oh yes and, I don't hate Mustang because it is also useless to hate a piece of paper.

--------------------

-NOT MINE

+Quote Post
vfdj42
post Dec 1 2005, 03:37 PM
Post #270

Apprentice

Group: Validating
Member No.: 25,992

Ow come on kid! Afraid of quoting me? And learn to read, I never said it was wrong to love a piece of paper, I said there was no need to go all obsessed over a fictional character. Oh yes and, I don't hate Mustang because it is also useless to hate a piece of paper.

What's wrong with loving/hating/expressing an opinion on a fictional character? It's a good thing that we're moved by the series and the characters. And if you haven't noticed, it's a discussion board. We're allowed to discuss our feelings for fictional characters, even if they do seem irrational to you; and this applies to both sides.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2016 - 06:29 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css