HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

291 Pages V  « < 289 290 291  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Official Royal Thread Of The Queendom, .....
Falling_Man
post Jul 15 2005, 08:35 AM
Post #4351

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,082

*FM and the troop trudge through a forest outside the enemy encampment. they had decided a full head-on attack would be suicide, and had prompted that they should bombard the enemy base from afar instead. However, a good while before the set time, FM, Nicolas and Chiarys pick up on the healer's presence*

Nicolas: So that healer chick is back. Now what?

*Part of the plan, aside from buying the Royal Couple of Zeal some time, was also for FM to use the illusion orb to somehow lure out Alazgore and the seven priests and priestesses. Truth be told, this was actually the main reason behind the plan.*

FM: I'm sure DM and Bling can handle themselves. We should head back...

*suddenly, arrows magic come tearing through the trees at the group. a few men get hit, but the rest of the wave collides with a massive blue barrier. FM had used his blue orb inside his sword to create the barrier. Normally, he wouldn't do this, since this put more strain on his mind and soul. However, he had a group with him and he had planned on a casualty-free assault*

Chiarys: *irritated* You decide to assault the enemy base, then receive information that the enemy knows of our arrival, and STILL persistantly push on? Not only that, but we're also out manned and out gunned.

Nicolas: Did you lose some of your military experience when you came over? You haven't made such a careless decision in...

FM: *the orb has already begun to take it's affect on his temperance* Oh shut up. So long as I have this barrier up, a planet-sized demon could eat us and we'd still be fine. *pulls out his laptop and sends a message to the Queen*

Is there any way we can contact the frontline troops? We've broken past enemy lines and it's possible for us to cooridinate a pincer attack. We're currently on the eastern front, and can easily move to any other position for the maneuver. Oh, and it seems the healer has returned to us. She should be arriving soon.

--------------------
Thank you for taking your time to read this post.
It is asked of you to proceed to the next post in a orderly manner,
as this will allow a much smoother flow in your forum experience.

-Another forum nut who is also a self-proclaimed sanely insane person.

Credit goes to Ailuro for the sig. (Sankyuu, Sensei~! X3)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Black Rose
post Oct 6 2005, 09:53 AM
Post #4352

Alchemists

Member No.: 5,151

I'm guessing the war isn't over, well Queen heavensangel of the Chibidom has invited the Queendom to her wedding on 15th of October, she is marrying SexyBrunetteboy21 hope you can make it happy.gif

+Quote Post
Bling_bling_Ange...
post Oct 7 2005, 01:56 AM
Post #4353

Major General

Member No.: 1,504

[O_O!!! Good heavens above! The thread has not been annihilated as of yet? Aara sugoi da na~!]

*leaps of her winged horse and lands on the muddy ground, a few yards before the large iron-cast gates of the enemy's castle*

Finally... I never thought I'd make it this far...

--------------------

F.L.I.P = F. un/ L. oving/ I. ntelligent/ P. inay

"Vive le Universite du Sto. Thome!" =D Thomasian pride, people!

+Quote Post

291 Pages V  « < 289 290 291
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2016 - 07:51 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css