HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dream Carnival From Bandai ( Japan Release Only)
AA battery
post May 22 2006, 03:49 PM
Post #151

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(envy15 @ May 21 2006, 03:03 PM) [snapback]398999[/snapback]

I know you probably get this alot but when will it be realesed in the U.S. ?

you are better off googling for the answer yourself before asking.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkHaze
post Sep 10 2006, 07:30 PM
Post #152

Alchemists

Member No.: 40,424

I saw funniest video on youtube. This guy mixed fma and wrestling game together in 3D, it was so funny, Ed and Al fighting, roy and Ed fighting etc. (sorry for pointless comment don't flame me please sad.gif )

--------------------
IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image

+Quote Post
Radical Alchemis...
post Jan 17 2007, 06:46 PM
Post #153

Apprentice

Member No.: 13,406

<Merged " I Just Got Dream Carnival, And I'm Having A Problem" thread with the following 7 posts to "Dream carnival" thread since the thread has been up enough period of time to generate the response. 03/06/07 ~Tombow>

I just got Dream Carnival at a con I went to, and got swap magic so I can play it on an American Ps2, it isn't working so good.

I inserted the game after the load game screen came up. IT tells me to insert a bigger TOC disk, i have no idea what this means, i insert Dream Carnival, it tells me it is not a valid ps2 disk. I know it's not a knock off or anything. It was in plastic in the original case. IT just... isn't working

Anyone able to help me?

--------------------

Gorillaz maniac, right here =D

+Quote Post
asunder
post Jan 17 2007, 07:59 PM
Post #154

Special Ops (Intelligence Officer)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 30,877

the disc may not be for your region. Check which region the game is made for on the case (...that is if it really is a legit game)

--------------------
Everytime you post something mind numbingly retarded, this forum crashes.

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 17 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #155

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

@Radical Alchemist - I checked around, and PS2 seems to have the tendency to stop reading discs after a while, but if your PS2 is currently reading all other discs with no problem, then the problem is more likely to be the disk, and I agree with Asu-san that it's a good possibility that your disk is made for the wrong region.
(And, it could be well-made knock off. Many of those come sealed in plastic with very legit looking box, inserts, and all that jazz. Not that I'm saying yours is.. but it's a possibility. smile.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Radical Alchemis...
post Jan 18 2007, 05:12 PM
Post #156

Apprentice

Member No.: 13,406

I know for a FACT it is not for my region. That's why I bought swap magic. It's supposed to make those kind of games work.

--------------------

Gorillaz maniac, right here =D

+Quote Post
asunder
post Jan 18 2007, 05:28 PM
Post #157

Special Ops (Intelligence Officer)
Group Icon

Group: Moderating Admin
Member No.: 30,877

QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Jan 18 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]495251[/snapback]
I know for a FACT it is not for my region. That's why I bought swap magic. It's supposed to make those kind of games work.

Never heard of it. either you need to mod your ps2 or get a japanese ps2.

Try asking on gamefaqs or emailing the people who make swap magic.

--------------------
Everytime you post something mind numbingly retarded, this forum crashes.

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Jan 18 2007, 10:16 PM
Post #158

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

Suggestion: Download a PS2 emulator and play it on your computer instead.

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jan 18 2007, 11:03 PM
Post #159

Group Icon

QUOTE(Radical Alchemist @ Jan 18 2007, 08:12 PM) [snapback]495251[/snapback]
Oops, I missed that part!! Sorry!!

Which version of Swap Magic you got??
If you got a new version, version 3.8, it's known to have plenty of bugs, and I heard some discs don't play with version 3.8.
If yours is version 3.8, try to get the older version, Swap Magic 3.6, which is supposed to be more reliable.

Or, as AA battery has suggested, download a PS2 emulator?? unsure.gif

Hope you can get to play your Dream Carnival somehow!!

ETA: Merged " I Just Got Dream Carnival, And I'm Having A Problem" thread with the preceeding 7 posts to "Dream carnival" thread since the thread has been up enough period of time to generate the response. The thread author was notified of the merge. 03/06/07

--------------------

+Quote Post
Alchemical
post Feb 27 2007, 05:30 PM
Post #160

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 44,852

<Merging "Dream Carnival..., ... Where can I find a copy in the US?" thread with the following 7 posts to "Dream Carnival" thread. 03/06/07 ~Tombow>

Heh... I'm still new here, and this is my first post, so sorry if this is in the wrong place or whatever. unsure.gif

Anyways, I've played the Broken Angel, CotCE, and the third game, but I haven't gotten Dream Carnival yet for PS2. I have a Slider so I can play it on my US PS2, now all I need is the game. I know it hasn't been translated yet (dunno if it will be at all...), and it's usually found in Japan or China, but is there anywhere in the US I can find and buy one? I haven't been to a WHOLE LOT of cons, but I can't find them at any one I go to. Can anyone help?

If not, it's okay. I'm fine with waiting for it to get across seas and stuff. It'll give me time to work on my skills againXD

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 27 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #161

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

No, only imports. The first two FMA games sold poorly in the United States, so they decided to stop translating them and bringing them over. You'll have to import directly from Asia.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 27 2007, 10:09 PM
Post #162

Group Icon

@Alchemical - Welcome to the board!!
I'll keep this thread open for a while, so that you might get some more responses, then later I'm going to merge to Dream Carnival thread. smile.gif

As for the game, I agree that Cons are good places to get it. If you can't attend personally, maybe you can find someone who might be kind enough to get it for you among those who are going to attend upcoming Anime Cons??

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fushi
post Feb 28 2007, 01:44 PM
Post #163

Lt. General

Member No.: 37,703

Out of curiosity, would there be ROMs of the game available on the internet?

Just wondering. You'd figured there would be...but I haven't heard much about non-gameboy ROMs lately, so I'm wondering what the chances are. (even tho I would be too lazy myself to ever download it and the emulator to play it >>)

--------------------
My icon comm

"I can't stand RoyxHughes (he's married and has a daughter!)"
Popo: "Brace for Fushi! *cowers*"

Huge Maes Hughes fan. In fact I'm even the Maes Hughes of livejournal. Really. Look for me under "M"

+Quote Post
Alchemical
post Feb 28 2007, 02:22 PM
Post #164

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 44,852

QUOTE(Tombow @ Feb 28 2007, 12:09 AM) [snapback]510572[/snapback]
@Alchemical - Welcome to the board!!
I'll keep this thread open for a while, so that you might get some more responses, then later I'm going to merge to Dream Carnival thread. smile.gif

As for the game, I agree that Cons are good places to get it. If you can't attend personally, maybe you can find someone who might be kind enough to get it for you among those who are going to attend upcoming Anime Cons??

Thank you! Sorry if I made a repeat thread - bad habit^^; Anyways, thanks for the idea! I've never really thought of asking a friend. Though, not too many people go to cons around here; most don't even like anime at all.

I have found them on Ebay, I was just wondering if there were more places in the US. Thanks for the info and welcome!

+Quote Post
Emily_BrokenAnge...
post Mar 2 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #165

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 32,325

Hi ya!!
New here, on this "board-plot" n_ņ
I only want "one" things:
The links of all the endings!! X3
I saw the Roy, Winry and Al ending....
But I didnīt see the Armstrong, Huges, Envy and other endings sad.gif
Could anyone give me the links or something?? please *_*

--------------------

Hey there!! Are you a fan of Armony or EdXArmony?! Join us at our club!!. Im the president or agent , Nekokitty is the vice-president and Herumastaa Kanaru is our secretary
If you want to join us, please PM one of us. Also, when you become a member, put "Im a member of the EdXArmony club" or something similar in your signature xD

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th June 2016 - 12:41 PM

Copyright Đ2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css