HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

FMA1 Comic needs YOU!, Looking for someone with a creative mind!
Raichi
post Mar 18 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,870

Intro:
Years ago I joined an RP site for FMA1, I wrote out 2 Ishvalan boys and got really attached to them. I only got to rp them twice though. The first time the person just stopped replying and vanished into thin air. The second time the person got really busy and never got un-busy again.
Then the site sort of died since I was the only truly active person, and I never got to RP my boys again. I got really attached to them though, so I decided to turn their story into a comic.
Thing is, I get stuck on panels really quickly, I think too much on what I want the story to tell which makes it hard for me to focus on where the story is right now. That's why I need someone to make scripts for me, so that I know exactly what to draw.

Pages so far:

Cover

and

and

and a WIP

What I need YOU for:
- Adding more minor plots to the story
- Adding more characters to the story
- Writing out scripts
- Help think of a title for the comic

So basically I'm looking for a very creative writer who loves to think of plots and stories and write them out, someone who has a big love for the FMA1 story. (Since that's the setting of the story)

More info in the next post:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Raichi
post Mar 18 2013, 10:51 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 74,870

The Characters:

Descriptions:

The Basics

Name: Isha Lewis
Alias: Those who don't know his name often say "Ishval Boy"
Siblings: Only child

Appearance

Having a decently trained body he's already showing young muscles at his age, nicely accentuated by his Ishvallen tan. Like most citizens of Ishval he was born with red eyes, even though they are quite round in shape the droopy angles make his eyes appear sad. His hair is brown and short, his pony a bit longer on the sides then above his eyes and the back of head is cut short. For now all the clothing he possesses are brown shorts, a gold sleeveless vest and a long brown cape with cowl ending at his sand-colored sandals, which he carries in his dark-gray backpack unless there's a sandstorm or cold. If he obtains more clothing later on he'll vary in outfit or stick to one he really likes. He's not particularly tall or small and still a growing child.

Personality
Isha's got a short temper when it comes to his name, finding nearly all non-Ishvallen people mistake it for a girl's name while it's a multi-sex name in Ishval. On the contrary he's very appreciative when his 'manliness' is recognized, which might be confusing for the one he's opening up to.

He's very determined and willing to go through hell for his goals, yet protective of those close to him. Those who get close to him see a side of him he only reveals to those he feels comfortable with, which is a playful and even 'romantic'(he doesn't realize/unintentionally romantic) side. Even though he acts confident and often is, he sometimes feels insecure and cares about what others think.

He doesn't like arguing about insignificant things, getting angry at those he cares for would be the thing he hates the most.

History

Ever since Ishval got rebuilt the citizens were more open for Alchemy. However, even though many were at peace there were also still many that weren't. Isha's father wanted everything to change, Alchemy was like a miracle, and miracles existed for the good. He believed those who could perform miracles would be assisting Ishvala, to him it could be nothing more then a terrible lie that Ishvala was against Alchemy. Those who were against Alchemy were of opinion that his wife's death was a punishment of Ishvala, for the birth of the child of an Alchemist. He taught everything he knew to Isha, who grew up without a mother. His father and his alchemy teachings and lessons were all he had. If it's one thing his father taught him was to never believe such nonsense as Ishvala taking away lives for punishment, they didn't believe in a vengeful god.

Though as years passed more people started conspire against him and his 'miracles', and even though there were more Alchemists in Ishval and plenty of civilians at peace with it, Isha's father got murdered by his conspirators. Isha was only 11 when it happened and taken into a small orphanage. If that wasn't all, now that his father was out of the way he started getting bullied. But Isha wasn't one to fright, he fought back, developing better skills each time he got beaten up by the other kids in the orphanage. His father was a good man, always working to help and make Ishval a better place. He was murdered and Isha knew it, but he saw it as a wise lesson. His father's mistake was that he never used his alchemy for destruction or defense. To better his village a strength was needed, that of great destruction, which would be feared by all and thus people would be too scared to commit taboos against alchemy. He would protect this village, for the respected people that were in peace with Ishvala and Alchemy, and to prove those against Alchemy wrong. If they would refuse to accept and respect Alchemy he would force them to.

Even though he had a strong will and spirit, the loss of his father was devastating him. He was the only one he had left, and now he had nobody to love or comfort him. The bullies pulling a nasty prank or beating him up every day was slowly causing him to break apart, but then, unexpected, a stranger offered his friendship to him.

His name was Shayem, a year younger then Isha, and even though Isha had never noticed Shayem before, Shayem knew very well who Isha was. From then on Isha spent every moment of spare time away from the orphanage, outside with Shayem. He shared his thoughts about Alchemy and protecting the village with him, and eventually they became the best of friends. Isha now barely spending his time at the orphanage anymore didn't get bullied as often. The bullies would pull small sneaky tricks during class, and try to chase him in his free time but he was often too quick and sneaky, using alchemy to fool them and get away. There was no way he would allow the bullies to find out about him having a best friend, that would only endanger Shayem. Though he couldn't always get away, and Shayem found out about him being beaten up.

Finding it unbearable to see his friend like that, and knowing of his idealistic dreams Shayem suddenly knew what they had to do. He proposed to Isha to travel to Central City, where everyone was at peace with Alchemy and where stacks and piles of books awaited him to broaden his horizon and help him achieve his goal. Shayem had his own reasons for wanting to leave Ishval as well, on top of that he didn't want to be parted from Isha and wanted to support his dream and help and witness him achieve it. Together they traveled the distance to Central City, which they were able to because of the kindness of the strangers they met along the way and Isha's alchemy.

Having decent fighting skills and knowing the basics of alchemy Isha's striving to find out about the most powerful field to master in. Some think it's fire because of Mustang's achievements, others think it's Metal because of the Elric brothers, but Isha thinks he knows which field would be best to master in. The question is, is it filed or not yet invented? His and Shayem's journey embarks here, in Central City, in the search of a document that might not exist.

More info in the next post:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2016 - 11:53 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css