Member No.: 146

Yay they got it out before episode 41+42 aired raw. =p
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_By-Tor_*
post Jul 22 2004, 02:46 PM
Post #47

Guests

That was damn fast, for Spoon. Very cool.

+Quote Post
Guest_Virtue_*
post Jul 22 2004, 10:57 PM
Post #48

Guests

I just watched the Spoon sub...I will never watch a fork sub again. They messed up SO MUCH it is not funny. Not just the translation but they messed up most of the story too.

The next two episodes will be awsome, looks like all of the Homunculus show up in Lior...it will be an interesting ending to this awsome anime!

+Quote Post
Kakashi
post Jul 22 2004, 11:11 PM
Post #49

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

i heard Fork was so bad i didn't even bother to download it and just waited for spoon

and dont forget the upcoming episode is a special 2 episodes with the new OP/END can't wait,cant' wait!!!

ph34r.gif

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
RolfKaese
post Jul 23 2004, 02:31 AM
Post #50

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 43

YAYAYAY!!! soon !!!!!!! just have to wait 1 day and then... 1 h FMA !!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

--------------------

- Moderator Emeritus -

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 23 2004, 02:36 AM
Post #51

Guests

Fork is opposite of Spoon. Spoon irc channel is banning the word "FORK"... Both of them in the same server hehe

+Quote Post
kait0
post Jul 23 2004, 02:38 AM
Post #52

Citizen

Member No.: 163

I wonder why in the Preview for the next episode, was only shown Ep41 and there was nothing about a 45minute special or something like that blink.gif

Can't wait for the special

Ep40 was really great at all, luckily scar didn't die...wink.gif

CU
kait0

+Quote Post
Amanda the Red M...
post Jul 23 2004, 04:00 PM
Post #53

Citizen

Member No.: 265

QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Jul 20 2004, 08:49 AM)
I think he should get a Sex-Change and be Kimberly.

Kimberly (or Kimblee or whatever) is his last name, anyway. No sex change required. And it's annoying that all these fansubbers keep calling him variations of "Kimblee" when it's obvious that the voices in the anime are saying "Kimberly."

+Quote Post
Guest_Guest_*
post Jul 23 2004, 07:01 PM
Post #54

Guests

QUOTE(Amanda the Red Mage @ Jul 23 2004, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE(Kodachrome @ Jul 20 2004, 08:49 AM)
I think he should get a Sex-Change and be Kimberly.

Kimberly (or Kimblee or whatever) is his last name, anyway. No sex change required. And it's annoying that all these fansubbers keep calling him variations of "Kimblee" when it's obvious that the voices in the anime are saying "Kimberly."

His name is spelt Kimblee in the Japanese anime monthly guide Animage.

Of course the most official source for how his name is spelt would be the manga but he only appeared for one frame there with no chance of his English name being spelt.

The next most official source would be Sony's own website under http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/Animation/hagar...hara/index.html but they haven't listed him yet.

I think someone in Animesuki's forum has compiled a list of the official names from these sources...

+Quote Post
full_metal_31
post Jul 23 2004, 08:38 PM
Post #55

Citizen

Member No.: 260

um....since u guys/gals havin trouble lately here's a site than can give episode 40 but it's from spoon and it's subtitled of course..so here it is http://spoon.animeleech.com:8080/ o and don't watch it RAW cuz it's not better than spoon or anythin else..jst a tip o and i watch FMA upto 52 not from that site but from sumwhere else can't tell ya unless ur nera my area Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada..but if u hav any question jst mail me at azn_girl_1993@hotmail.com ...i'll be glad ta help!!! kk me outie bai!

--------------------
~*~*full metal alchemist lova!! ~_*- sry the pic soo big!

user posted image

+Quote Post
Nayorth
post Jul 23 2004, 08:45 PM
Post #56

Citizen

Member No.: 2

Your not supposed to post the Site for legal reasons and some people like raws because they can speak japannesse fluently which i can't but thank you

+Quote Post
full_metal_31
post Jul 23 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #57

Citizen

Member No.: 260

um.. well i'm viet but i can talk and hear jap like i'm born from there and those ep s*** and plz respect ur elders cuz i'm 1 year older than ya so don't start ta make a fight cuz i'm jst talkin bak ta ya......and i said it was jst a tip already!!!!!! so i'm doin the better thin and endin this right now...so i'm outie bai....i'm nice and all so i'll let u go this time cuz where ever u r i can kick u a mile from here and bak ta ur mama cuz i'm a black belt and i'm help in tons of charites every year helpin kids but next month i'm havin a surgery so i'm gonna do the better thin and agn end this roght her and right now so bai!

--------------------
~*~*full metal alchemist lova!! ~_*- sry the pic soo big!

user posted image

+Quote Post
Maliza
post Jul 23 2004, 08:55 PM
Post #58

Alchemists

Member No.: 134

dude, ur insane

+Quote Post
Nayorth
post Jul 23 2004, 09:01 PM
Post #59

Citizen

Member No.: 2

Ok i can understand that you are vietmanise and thats why you can speak japanness and i was just pointing out that some people could speak the languige and i am not trying to cause a fight ether its just that if someone says they can "kick u a mile from here and bak ta ur mama" i instantly don't like them and i personally am a pacifist so even if you did that i would not retaliate and i would also like to know where you got up to episode 52 subbed because i really didn't think that past 40 was released and no offense or anything and please don't retaliate to this but if you are going to talk onto a forum could you please try to spell correctly i know it can be hard i have a trouble to but i try to get most of them correct and now i bid you adue

+Quote Post
Guest_Envious..._*
post Jul 23 2004, 09:03 PM
Post #60

Guests

*just glances above user's post*

Well I'm Korean and I bet I have much easier time understanding Japanese than many of the folks here, since Japanese and Korean shares a lot of similarities (especially some nouns).

MUAHAHAHHAHA

*runs*

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 11:33 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css