HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al Fans, Thread for all Al fans to talk about Al!!
MasterKris
post Feb 8 2006, 02:26 PM
Post #121

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,833

*nods*
REALLY NICE COLORING!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
HYO!!
Known as the Sadistic Feedbacker. The Wise Spanish Apprentice of *~vachi~*
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Mas...-sensei-sig.png
Siggy & avvy made by me.

Visit My Manhwa/Manga Raws Thread!!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
drake220
post Feb 8 2006, 03:05 PM
Post #122

Citizen

Member No.: 10,637

QUOTE(Seeker of Truth @ Feb 8 2006, 04:29 AM) [snapback]347758[/snapback]

QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Feb 8 2006, 03:13 AM) [snapback]347754[/snapback]

Older Al reminds me of Havoc somehow.

Makes me think of a young and blond Roger Smith of Big O.

omg! Yes! That's scary....and Ed does have an relationship to a big metal robot looking thingi, right?
About Winry, she bothers me. It's like the boys got older but she stayed exactly the same. Going with the idea that the boys are around twenty or so, wouldn't a girl have changed? (especially her hairstyle :shudder:) Though the dress is fine, I guess. But still- why did she stay the same? Even down to the expression she's wearing
And, let's be honest here, Al is better looking then Ed. I hate to say it but i think it's true. dry.gif Not too happy about my Edward being upstaged....

--------------------
"Why are elves always swordsmen?
"ah, let me see. Sometimes it isn't convenient or safe to to use magic; a sword is as useful as a wand or rod for storing spells; projectile weapons tend to be awkward and can run out of ammunition at awkward moments-"
"And you are an elegant people and swords just look Really Cool."
"and swords look Really Cool."
-Son of Darkness

+Quote Post
*~vachi~*
post Feb 8 2006, 03:06 PM
Post #123

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 28,443

WOW, that“s awesome!! and both pictures are just GREAT!!!
umm, I really thought Al was Havoc...

--------------------
[center]

Take a look at my dA! Thank you for reading this!
Spanish Master of the Wise Hyo ~MasterKris~ Scans/images from:Silhouette
[/center]

+Quote Post
GaluxKitty
post Feb 8 2006, 09:30 PM
Post #124

Alchemists

Member No.: 23,308

XD... with everyone thinking Al's Havoc I can't help but think they'll be the next Mustang/Hawkeye/Havoc-esque combo.

--------------------

+Quote Post
-Kr!zY-
post Feb 8 2006, 10:17 PM
Post #125

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,305

^ LOL!

QUOTE(drake220 @ Feb 9 2006, 10:50 AM) [snapback]347817[/snapback]

About Winry, she bothers me. It's like the boys got older but she stayed exactly the same. Going with the idea that the boys are around twenty or so, wouldn't a girl have changed? (especially her hairstyle :shudder:) Though the dress is fine, I guess. But still- why did she stay the same? Even down to the expression she's wearing
I've seen that pic before, and only looking at it again now do I realize that Winry does in fact look the same! She hasn't really changed! Even her hairstyle! ;p

--------------------
My Family~!!
~Big sis to: +Kitty Cat+ Full Metal Engineer+Water Achemist+ed's secret agent+waterose + MustEd4ever

+Quote Post
Nepharski
post Feb 9 2006, 01:24 AM
Post #126

State Alchemist (Colonel)

Member No.: 23,257

Elric. Alphonse Elric.

I like the way she did Al, but someting about Ed...he's just a bit to devious looking than, you know, he usually is.

--------------------
Attention Manga Lust fans:
Lust is dead. Finished. Kaput. Joined the Choir Invisible. Roy Mustang incinerated her repeatedly until her Philosopher's Stone dried up and dissolved into nothingness ("Mu" for you Japanese cultural enthusiasts). And she will remain killed off, written out of the plot. Greed was reincarnated because Father saved his Philosopher's Stone and had a guinea pig on hand. Lust is gone. Stop trying to play God with the plot line and bring her back at every possibly junction.
In the event that Hiromu Arakawa can skillfully maneuver around this narrative plot hole, I will eat my words with a pinch of salt.
Nepharski - Our first, last, and hopeful not only line of defense against bad Homunculi theories.

My LiveJournal, because I'm a closet conformist

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Feb 9 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #127

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE(-Kr!zY- @ Feb 8 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]347974[/snapback]

I've seen that pic before, and only looking at it again now do I realize that Winry does in fact look the same! She hasn't really changed! Even her hairstyle! ;p

I like the grown-up look of Winry in the movie. She became a beautiful young women in the movie.
This one, compare to the mature look of Ed and Al, Winry looks a bit childlike, I think.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Feb 9 2006, 02:19 AM
Post #128

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(drake220 @ Feb 8 2006, 10:50 PM) [snapback]347817[/snapback]

And, let's be honest here, Al is better looking then Ed. I hate to say it but i think it's true. dry.gif Not too happy about my Edward being upstaged....

What's with you about the non-changing Ed and Winry? That's because we have seen them grow up. And for these past chapters and still now Arakawa IS putting an effort on making them look more mature indeed, specially Ed. And you are comparing them to Al, who we have seen him only as a child and as a malnourished body only recently? Of course they'll look not as good/not so mature...
\( u_u)/
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 9 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]348039[/snapback]

Elric. Alphonse Elric.

L laugh.gif L!
QUOTE(Nepharski @ Feb 9 2006, 09:09 AM) [snapback]348039[/snapback]

I like the way she did Al, but someting about Ed...he's just a bit to devious looking than, you know, he usually is.

Well, if you read the interviews and the character polls, and even the manga... Arakawa DOES like to picture Ed as Evil/devious/demonic...

And, hey, this picture is called "Mafia" (well, actually "...Mafia...??") for a reason... And Ed being in the Oyabun/Padrino role makes quite sense wink.gif

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
GS4Life
post Feb 10 2006, 01:56 PM
Post #129

Citizen

Member No.: 28,615

Forget Daniel Craig, after seing that picture, I think Al should be the next 007.

--------------------
"I found it in a bail of Thai sticks. Shame really, I was going to make it into a lamp."-The Truth(GTA San Andreas)

+Quote Post
Sikiu-San
post Feb 11 2006, 09:17 PM
Post #130

Citizen

Member No.: 3,436

HAHA XDD when i saw al i just got this feeling he would say "Smashing! Good job everyone" *cracks up* yeah i know bad me << *leaves before anyone hurts her*

+Quote Post
AA battery
post Feb 11 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #131

Brigadier General

Member No.: 7,450

QUOTE(Antimony @ Feb 8 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]347789[/snapback]

I should come forward and admit that it was me who did the coloring job up there. I had a link to it in my fan art thread but didn't get many responses about it so I wasn't sure if anyone had seen it. http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/...opic=7090&st=30

Nanashi is my username at deviantART. It's now the most popular piece in my gallery with over 1,000 views and 100 faves! blink.gif smile.gif biggrin.gif

... I am surprised that dA still haven't deleted it yet then.

I have colored 3 other manga pages and all of them got deleted within a week.

Edit: now I SWEAR that it must be because you got a paid account and I didn't. Or someone just hates me so much that decided to report me to dA admins whenever I did something wrong. WHO IS THAT BASTARD? (must be it! Or else I wouldn't have got banned 3 hours right after I posted up the link for illegal Photoshop doenload!) SHOW YOURSELF, CHICKEN! *explodes*

--------------------
*June 11, 2013 - New Doujinshis Added*
Hi, I got a bunch of FMA merchandises (keychains, pencil boards, cards, figurines, book in figure red...etc) for sale at my LJ. Please visit my sale post here if interested! Thanks ^_^

+Quote Post
RedStage
post Feb 15 2006, 10:59 PM
Post #132

Citizen

Member No.: 31,259

Very cool.

Was looking at someone's CosPlay above...(Sorry forgot who) but you look very good in those pictures....naturally look like the character Winry, and that is always a plus.

+Quote Post
liusijia13
post Feb 18 2006, 11:04 PM
Post #133

Citizen

Member No.: 31,462

QUOTE(Sensenic @ Feb 6 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]347416[/snapback]

Drawn by Arakawa sensei herself the October of 2004, the Elrics' mafia (or so it says, "Mafia", down in the lower right):

And colored by nanashi from deviantart. Thanks also to demonic_spazz from livejournal for posting it.

Do you see? It's Him, in flesh & bone body! ZOMG!

EDIT3: Oh noes, it doesn't save the pic! Damn job computer! Et voilą!

EDIT2: Oh, I see this had been posted before. So, if someone has the original please pass! Thx! happy.gif

+Quote Post
seriousFun
post Feb 20 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #134

Citizen

Member No.: 31,576

i dont like it... ed looks odd. but al and winry look cool. maybe ed needs to be standing up? will it look better? i dont like his nose, or the way his sitting... sad.gif

--------------------
i like to draw~
If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

+Quote Post
Animeoldtimer
post Feb 21 2006, 10:04 AM
Post #135

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 8,503

My theory on Winry. Well usually by sixteen girls are fully grown but boys keep growing sometimes into their twenties which is why she would look the same and Al would look a lot more grown up. Ed looks slightly older because we've seen him grow as Sensenic said.

--------------------
"Funny how you can say something in your head and it sounds fine... "--The Doctor

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 06:19 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css