Reply to this topicStart new topic
Blu Ray Discs/books
KelticWolf
post Sep 23 2011, 01:38 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 84,785

I am looking to buy EVERY FMA series. Regular, and Brotherhood, plus the books. I was wondering where I best place to do this from the USA is?

Thank you!
Also I have up to book five.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheStrayKitten
post Sep 24 2011, 06:44 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 84,360

I haven't looked recently, but I'm not sure if FMA-1 has a blu ray release in the US.

Brotherhood is still expensive, so I would hold off for a more condensed set or price drop or get the DVDs over the Blus. Part 1-3 is streaming on netflix at the moment.

If you have to buy them, I'd go with RightStuf, Amazon, or Ebay, in that order, to find them cheaper.

As for the novels, Amazon has the entire manga + novel 1 for $130 and free shipping on preorder since they are putting out the equivalent of the Naruto Shadow Box or the Death Note box for FMA. smile.gif I preordered mine and sold my old volumes for about half that and mine wasn't complete.

--------------------

+Quote Post
KelticWolf
post Sep 24 2011, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Citizen

Member No.: 84,785

QUOTE (TheStrayKitten @ Sep 24 2011, 08:44 AM) *
I haven't looked recently, but I'm not sure if FMA-1 has a blu ray release in the US.

Brotherhood is still expensive, so I would hold off for a more condensed set or price drop or get the DVDs over the Blus. Part 1-3 is streaming on netflix at the moment.

If you have to buy them, I'd go with RightStuf, Amazon, or Ebay, in that order, to find them cheaper.

As for the novels, Amazon has the entire manga + novel 1 for $130 and free shipping on preorder since they are putting out the equivalent of the Naruto Shadow Box or the Death Note box for FMA. smile.gif I preordered mine and sold my old volumes for about half that and mine wasn't complete.

I'm on part 2 on Netflix, And my reasoning behind buying Blu ray over DVD is so they will last longer(With DVDs going obsolete). And I found a good place to get all the books in one set for around $130 bucks.
Thank you for the response, and I'm not really sure why they aren't streaming all of them.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 12:27 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css