HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Queen, One of the greatest bands in history!
Le Monkey
post Jan 14 2005, 03:56 AM
Post #31

Major General

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,167

dont worry she is always like this, compleatly loopy!! blink.gif wacko.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Dark Alchemist1_*
post Jan 15 2005, 12:09 PM
Post #32

Guests

who is queen?

+Quote Post
Slashrose1010
post Jan 15 2005, 01:38 PM
Post #33

Master Alchemist

Member No.: 3,609

^Are you serious... you've never heard of Queen.. Did you grow up under a rock on Mercury (pun intended tongue.gif)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Guest_I'm Freddie Mercury, B****_*
post Mar 24 2005, 02:18 PM
Post #34

Guests

Anywho, if you still haven't heard about the Queen-Athon it is because you haven't been on the forums for over 2 months tongue.gif It is a one week only event. All Queen fans are encouraged to go nuts XD

^@Dark: *hands Platinum Collection* Here. Listen to this for 5 days straight or until you have learned your lesson.

*My friend wears a shirt that says "The Clash: The Only Band That Matters"*
^False!
Queen-The Only Band That Ever Matters or Ever Will Matter tongue.gif

+Quote Post
-Kr!zY-
post Mar 24 2005, 09:43 PM
Post #35

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,305

Yeah! Queen ROCKS!!!Brian May is a wicked guitarist! not just that, but overall, Queen is just legendary!

--------------------
My Family~!!
~Big sis to: +Kitty Cat+ Full Metal Engineer+Water Achemist+ed's secret agent+waterose + MustEd4ever

+Quote Post
JudasPriest1
post Mar 27 2005, 06:19 PM
Post #36

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,573

YAH!!!QUEEN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But I like Judas Priest more they are the GODS of heavy metal.I forgot to say "PUNY MORTALS THAT DO NOT KNOW OF QUEEN DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BLESSED WITH THE AWESOME SOUND OF QUEEN!!!" but ya can if ya want'ta.

--------------------
My family
Sister to Waterose
\m/>_<\m/ "rock on" I would like to warn all of you that I tend to go insane at times please excuse me. Thank you. I SUPPORT PACO!!!! JOIN THE SQUIRREL ARMY!!! THE WORLD ASSOCIATION OF NOOBS join in the fight for noob rights and parties

+Quote Post
JudasPriest1
post Mar 27 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #37

Apprentice

I forgot to say "PUNY MORTALS THAT DO NOT KNOW OF QUEEN DO NOT DESERVE TO BE BLESSED WITH THE AWESOME SOUND OF QUEEN!!!" but ya can if ya want'ta.

--------------------
My family
Sister to Waterose
\m/>_<\m/ "rock on" I would like to warn all of you that I tend to go insane at times please excuse me. Thank you. I SUPPORT PACO!!!! JOIN THE SQUIRREL ARMY!!! THE WORLD ASSOCIATION OF NOOBS join in the fight for noob rights and parties

+Quote Post
-Kr!zY-
post Mar 27 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #38

Apprentice

YEAH!!QUEEN WILL ROCK YOU!!!(thought i'd say that again, to stay on topic) tongue.gif

@JudasPriest1: dude, you just double posted! use the 'edit button' if you want to edit your posts tongue.gif -(btw,apparently if your found out by one of the mods, they torture you and do all kinds of scary stuff to you... ph34r.gif ) just kidding laugh.gif

--------------------
My Family~!!
~Big sis to: +Kitty Cat+ Full Metal Engineer+Water Achemist+ed's secret agent+waterose + MustEd4ever

+Quote Post
JudasPriest1
post Mar 27 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #39

Apprentice

Wait before I do somthing stupid I can't remember if I'm allowed to delete a post and if I can how? biggrin.gif

--------------------
My family
Sister to Waterose

+Quote Post
-Kr!zY-
post Mar 27 2005, 07:01 PM
Post #40

Apprentice

um..i think the best thing for you to do, is to report your double post at the 'grammar police station' (but edit your first post again if you wish,coz i think your 2nd one gets deleted...) um, yeah just go tell them, and they'll fix it with their god-like powers! tongue.gif (btw, its a good idea to beg for their mercy... laugh.gif ) jk ^^
don't worry^^

--------------------
My Family~!!

+Quote Post
Otoki Tomoe
post Apr 3 2005, 01:27 AM
Post #41

Citizen

Member No.: 9,084

I FRIGGIN LOVE QUEEN! wub.gif omg... I feel old... I have every album up to Made in Heaven, including Freddie Mercury's and Brian May's solo albums and one from Smile (the band that preceded Queen, for you youngins).

... at least I'm still young enough to have originally gotten them all on CD. My dad is old enough to have them all on vinyl. tongue.gif

Anyone see that special on Freddie Mercury on FUSE (I think that's the name of the channel)? It was really good.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
WynterMajik
post Apr 4 2005, 06:45 PM
Post #42

Citizen

Member No.: 10,083

QUOTE(Dark Alchemist1 @ Jan 15 2005, 03:09 PM)
who is queen?
[snapback]85466[/snapback]

It's not uncommon for people, depending on their age, to not know about Queen. More than half the kids my age don't. I think it's crazy and that everyone should know about Queen, but I guess that all the good music isn't getitng as much attention as it deserves, hence the reason that teens don't really know who they are. I am a lucky one. biggrin.gif My mom got me hooked on that band. She got hooked on it from her older brothers and sisters. It's like an ongoing chain in my family. All of my cousins and I know the good bands. We like modern stuff too, but classics are out favs. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
WARNING: MIDDLE SCHOOL QUOTES!!!!
WynterMajik's Friend's Funny Quotes:
*Help End Poverty... Eat the Poor.
*God Made Mud, God Made Dirt, God Made Boys So Girls Can Flirt.
*I swear to Drunk i'm not God

My Favorite Quotes Fron The Harry Potter Books:
*"I was saying that Saturn was surely in a position of power in the heavens at the moment of your birth...your dark hair...your mean stature...tragic losses so young in life...I think I am right in saying, my dear, that you were born in midwinter?"
"No," said Harry, "I was born in July."
Ron hastily turned his laugh into a hacking cough.
*"Aaaah," said Ron, imitating Professor Trelawney's mystical whisper, "when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born."

My Favorite Quotes From FMA:
*Childbirth isn't alchemy you dope!!! -Ed
*"Oh yes, I'm so small that you can't see me amongst the grains of sand, like always--!"
**Sighs* What do you think is the matter?Once again I'll have to listen to colonel sarcasm tell me how I screwed up! Struck out on the Philosopher stone again huh?How am I suppose to keep funding this goose chase?Money doesn't grow on trees there chief.Ed where did you run off too? Oh wait! There you are, I couldn't see you there beyond my paperwork.Seeing how you are so short and all.

*Imitates Roy's Laughs* -Ed

+Quote Post
Alida
post Apr 30 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #43

Citizen

Member No.: 12,920

blink.gif You guys are almost just like me when it comes to music. I LOVE Queen!! YAY!!! Other 80s fans to talk to! biggrin.gif cool.gif

+Quote Post
WhiteMike
post May 8 2005, 06:58 AM
Post #44

Apprentice

Member No.: 10,953

Queen is bloody amazing, anybody who doesn't know that, well, get off this thread

--------------------
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug...
user posted image
...Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

+Quote Post
empty
post May 8 2005, 03:34 PM
Post #45

Citizen

Member No.: 13,353

Yes, I'd have to say that Queen is, without a doubt, my most favorite band ever. Nobody, not The Beatles, not Styx, not KISS, not the flippin Partridge Family, NOBODY can touch them biggrin.gif

Heh, I wrote an essay on them in school a few days ago, although I doubt I did them justice >.O

Sadly, I only own the platinum collection of their greatest hits, I need more! More Freddie, more Brian, more John, more Roger, gimme moore! >.< *sighs and puts in the 2nd CD of the collection before turning it to The Show Must Go On*

Freddie is my hero ^^

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th August 2016 - 02:31 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css