Reply to this topicStart new topic
Trigun
S.U.D
post Nov 29 2004, 07:24 AM
Post #1

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,877

Trigun (トライガン Toraigan?) animated by Madhouse, broadcasted on TV Tokyo, produced by Victor Company of Japan (JVC) in 1998 and directed by Satoshi Nishimura with scripts by Yosuke Kuroda, character designs by Takahiro Yoshimatsu, mechanical designs by Noriyuki Jinguji and music by Tsuneo Imahori. Original run from April 4, 1998 September 30, 1998.
(Source - Wiki)

List of Characters

Plot Summary: Vash the Stampede is a gunman on the run with a 60 billion double dollar bounty on his head which has made it difficult for him to go anywhere without being chased and shot at. Every town he ever visits ends up being destroyed because of his pursuers, but miraculously no one ever gets killed. Meryl and Milly are two insurance agents that have been sent to find Vash the Stampede and keep him under surveillance so no more damage is caused. Meryl, who leads the pair, refuses to believe that the man they have met can possibly be the legendary gunman. This spikey haired, gangly, young man is extremely friendly, a pacifist, hates blood and suicide, absolutely loves donuts, and is a dork and a crybaby (far from a notorious outlaw). But there is more to Vash and his past than meets the eye.

Genres: action, comedy, drama, science fiction
Themes: post-apocalyptic, space western, western
Episodes: 26
Age Rating: Older Teen
(Source - ANN)

-------------------

I think TRIGUN is the best ANIME ever made Who agreezzzzzz with me!!??? cool.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Animeluva13
post Nov 29 2004, 08:17 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Member No.: 1,655

i agree wit with you but FMA is running a close(and i mean very close)second

--------------------
LIke Anime/manga join my forum
AnimeFreak_Hq

Also do u play rune scape and below lvl 70 join my clan its new but it is growing
Minions of Black Dragon

user posted image

+Quote Post
LordGohan
post Nov 29 2004, 08:24 AM
Post #3

Alchemists

Member No.: 2,814

i have no favorite first anime!

all my favorites are 2nd... until 1 gets better

its an all out braw beetween FMA,Trigun,Inuyasha,and GW.
so far GW isnt doin so well

the only way i can watch trigun know is online...THEY TOOK IT OF OF CARTOON NETWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif

--------------------
Do not mention naruto in my presence and we will get along fine.
Watashi wa boku-desu

+Quote Post
Vashinu
post Nov 29 2004, 09:55 AM
Post #4

Citizen

Member No.: 2,984

trigun is the best and thats why i have his gun it cost me 150 and it is great biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
LordGohan
post Nov 29 2004, 10:18 AM
Post #5

Alchemists

can i gget a pic?

--------------------
Watashi wa boku-desu

+Quote Post
loa
post Nov 29 2004, 01:21 PM
Post #6

Citizen

Member No.: 2,346

oh i LOVE trigun!!! wub.gif wub.gif
i havnt seen it for a while tho... sad.gif dry.gif

QUOTE(Vashinu @ Nov 29 2004, 09:55 AM)
trigun is the best and thats why i have his gun it cost me 150 and it is great biggrin.gif

really?? whered u get it?? thats so kewl! itd be awesome to have 1. but im so broke..

--------------------
feel the blood rushing through my veins
not binded by any chains
You hate and think you're great
But sadly for you, Inuyasha is my mate
As long as he loves me, I am free
But you are not and its something you can't see
Swallowed by jelousy and hatred
You tried to take him from me but, lets face it...
YOU ARE DEAD
Written by: The Demon Rin (Kegomae) - Dedicated to Kagome (DIE AGAIN KIKYO YOU b*tch!!)

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination or the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love..

+Quote Post
Animeluva13
post Nov 29 2004, 01:23 PM
Post #7

Citizen

ya i know it hasnt been on in a while (on adultswim That is)WTF mad.gif were they thinking taking a top of the line anime off. ohmy.gif

--------------------
AnimeFreak_Hq

Also do u play rune scape and below lvl 70 join my clan its new but it is growing
Minions of Black Dragon

user posted image

+Quote Post
LordGohan
post Nov 29 2004, 02:04 PM
Post #8

Alchemists

no clue...BUT you can watch episodes 1-3(i think) on animecrave.com tho

(no i m not ther advatiser i just like em)

--------------------
Watashi wa boku-desu

+Quote Post
loa
post Nov 29 2004, 02:56 PM
Post #9

Citizen

QUOTE(LordGohan @ Nov 29 2004, 02:04 PM)
no clue...BUT you can watch episodes 1-3(i think) on animecrave.com tho

(no i m not ther advatiser i just like em)

lol. u could probally get some money 4 it tho.. tongue.gif

Animeluva13- yea, ive been sad without it. but since my mum has been blocking the damn tv (grounded) i cant see it anyway... mad.gif i almost missed fma too! but when i went on break i saw it thursday. biggrin.gif
i missed the end of trigun and now im afraid that ill never get to see it... sad.gif i heard that he was a plant or something, huh.gif but i havnt seen the ep. after when he takes out knives...

BTW- i love ur sig. laugh.gif when my friend said she didnt like anime i instantly thought of it. blink.gif

--------------------
not binded by any chains
YOU ARE DEAD
Written by: The Demon Rin (Kegomae) - Dedicated to Kagome (DIE AGAIN KIKYO YOU b*tch!!)

Have you ever been in love? Horrible, isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination or the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love..

+Quote Post
squall
post Nov 29 2004, 03:17 PM
Post #10

Citizen

Member No.: 3,004

Dude I love Trigun!

+Quote Post
Ninie
post Nov 29 2004, 04:39 PM
Post #11

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 434

I like Trigun! happy.gif I've seen all the epsiodes (dubbed in french, but it's Trigun anyway) and I'm currently reading the manga.

--------------------
user posted image
Made by the amazing Haroken! ^_^ Thank you!

+Quote Post
luciferownsme
post Nov 29 2004, 10:01 PM
Post #12

Apprentice

Member No.: 2,862

I watched all the anime, and I'm slowly collecting the manga in english. I love Legato even though he scares me >>

--------------------
user posted image
Drawing by me, everything else by Ryukinh of www.fffuture.net
If you like my art, go to My Deviantart Site

+Quote Post
Animeluva13
post Nov 30 2004, 05:06 AM
Post #13

Citizen

i havent seen most of the eps because my recorder is a pos(piece of Crap) and my mom nomally guards the tv with a nine-inch pole(and an uzi jujst in case laugh.gif )
and now cause of that ive missed the 2nd and the 4th eps of FMA(OMIGOD now i have to go over my cousins house to see it)

loa
BTW- i love ur sig. when my friend said she didnt like anime i instantly thought of it

Thank you i was reading megatokyo when i thought of this. laugh.gif laugh.gif
O and your the third person to say you like it!!

--------------------
AnimeFreak_Hq

Minions of Black Dragon

user posted image

+Quote Post
loa
post Nov 30 2004, 01:15 PM
Post #14

Citizen

QUOTE(Animeluva13 @ Nov 30 2004, 05:06 AM)
i havent seen most of the eps because my recorder is a pos(piece of Crap) and my mom nomally guards the tv with a nine-inch pole(and an uzi jujst in case laugh.gif )
and now cause of that ive missed the 2nd and the 4th eps of FMA(OMIGOD now i have to go over my cousins house to see it)

loa
BTW- i love ur sig. when my friend said she didnt like anime i instantly thought of it

Thank you i was reading megatokyo when i thought of this. laugh.gif laugh.gif
O and your the third person to say you like it!!

dont they play them during the week?? thats how i saw the one i missed last weekend.

- its funny, did u make it or did some1 for u? i need a sig. at inuyasha.net (before they closed it) i had a great sig, and if i could get back on it, i could go to the site i got them from, but i cant get to it...

--------------------
not binded by any chains
YOU ARE DEAD

+Quote Post
S.U.D
post Dec 1 2004, 06:37 AM
Post #15

Citizen

Member No.: 1,877

Ahh you lucky I saw only 6 TRIGUN episodes sad.gif ( but Ihave manga( virtual) and I am trying to get TRIGUN MAXIMUM manga)!!!!!!But I dont no where to get it!!!! sad.gif

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 06:59 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css