HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

The Elric Brothers , Talk about Ed & Al/their relationship here! (NOT yaoi!)
A Pierrot's Aria
post Aug 8 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #1

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Hello everyone! Unfortunately a thread concerning discussion on what we love about the Elric brothers and their relationship/bond has never been created here. ohmy.gif

So we thought it was about time we opened one for those who, like me, really love the brotherly relationship between Ed and Al!

Here, feel free to discuss different aspects of Ed and Al and their relationship/roles within FMA-1/Brotherhood/manga! I really hope fellow fans of the Elric brothers can join the discussions! biggrin.gif

Keep in mind that this is not a yaoi thread, so kindly keep EdxAl discussions away from this thread. And on a similar note, this is a 'safe harbour' thread, so please share your anti-Ed & Al thoughts on an appropriate thread and not this one. happy.gif

I would really love to try and keep this thread active with people's thoughts...So I'll get the ball rolling by asking something simple (although I believe it would be a nice way to start the thread!)

What do you love about the brothers' relationship/bond, and why? biggrin.gif And if you have any other points concerning the Elrics you'd like to discuss with fellow Elric brothers fans, by all means, please do!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2016 - 11:09 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css