HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
City Of Devils, Where no good deed goes unpunished...
Kari_Neko
post Aug 7 2011, 06:37 PM
Post #16

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

"Believe it or not I'm actually not on medication, and I'll pay more if it's within a semi-normal price range. I'm not made out of money."

Kari said sheepishly with a shrug and added while slowly twisting the chain around her neck between her fingers, a nervous tick of hers, and added while writing down the information she did know on Vino.

"Plus, she hates you two. So she's gonna come after you guys anyway, so I figured it'd be a good idea if we got to her first before she finishes whatever plan she's scheming that uses the poor suckers she caught."

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Aug 7 2011, 06:49 PM
Post #17

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

"Oh well that makes it all more understandable...let's be the BAIT...that's just peachy" Ashes said as he laughed sarcastically "We might be made of all kinds of awesome and unique, but MAYBE there was a mistake this time...are you sure you meant to send this letter to US?" Roxanne asked as she frowned and double-checked the letter "If I were you I would inspect those letters closely....you know, just in case" Ashes whispered to the others, clearly looking for some support.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 7 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #18

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Finn made note of the look in Kari`s eyes as she looked at him and in his book`s she had already treated him with more courtesy than most. People usually made notice of his clothes and sneered as they realized they were dealing with a colonial. To clarify the point it was a common belief that most colonials might have mixed with indigenous population, which was rather ironic considering Finn was born right in this very city. He flung his rifle before him and placed it against his shoulder as he sat down onto the chair whilst following the bickering of the tricksters.

Finn returned Ashes whisper with a quiet, unsymphathetic look, that told he was not about to argue with what he had been told. Yet maybe there was something to what the tricksters were saying. Their mission was to catch this Vino alive, but even so he was a soldier, granted he had taken part in similiar operations before, but their targets were someone of high importance. What was about Vino, that drove these two to such bickering and why were they assigned to capture her? Obviously Vino was dangerous to the point, that the task of catching her could not be left to the police. Finn hit the butt of his rifle against the ground to gain everyone`s attention and stared at the with a calm, level-headed look in his eyes.

"IŽll need someone to explain a few things here, if you don`t mind." Finn said as he raised right hand and began to raise fingers according to the questions he had in store for them. "One, Why is this Vino such a threat, that the police cannot handle her? Two, who are you exactly? As it seems you are pulling the strings here, I could stand to know how you are acquainted with the commander."

He asked straightforwardly, but his tone was more subtle as he asked the second question as he had not idea who Kari was to begin with.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Aug 8 2011, 12:04 AM
Post #19

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

Ezra was late to this "get-together", and perhaps he would have entered quietly and carefully through the door of the warehouse had he cared to be considerate. But rather than choosing a less blatant entrance, he decided to use his magic to transport himself to the location of the meeting.

In the middle of the warehouse, a thin stream of blue smoke suddenly appeared, and stepping out of the smoke was Ezra. At first, he absent-mindedly fixed his hat and casually fanned the smoke away from his face. However, once he stopped to look around, he realized that he was interrupting a conversation between a group of -what he thought were- very strange individuals. But Ezra never cared much for discreetness (as far as his rudeness was concerned), and only gave a half-hearted apology.

"Forgive my lateness. Judging from the... uh, individuals here, I'm guessing I'm in the right place, am I not?" He held out his letter, fully expecting someone to answer his question and fully explain the reason for the letter. Ezra was never raised in "high class", but his haughty attitude could fool anyone into thinking otherwise.

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Aug 8 2011, 09:26 AM
Post #20

Alchemists

The Tricksters seemed to calm down, as someone finally asked the question they had been dying to answer...mostly because they hoped everybody would finally understand why they werent happy. "Vino...how to describe Vino..." Ashes mumbled as he rubbed his forehead "Her real name is Minerva Black, what do you have to know about her? Only the vital parts: she's crazy, enjoys mutilating people in her free time, she is a megalomaniac, also a murderer and a psycho, there are rumors she has been messing around the dark arts, this days she has pretty much taken over the underworld, word on the streets says you can't scratch your arse without her hearing about it, she has vast contacts in all sort of high charges -I wouldnt trust anyone if I were you...- AND apparently she has started kidnapping people...WHY? I wouldnt want to make a wild guess, but I bet she's trying to get souls to become Satan's mistress...just saying" Ashes stated bluntly before he sat back and Fuchsia nooded in lazy agreement. "And YES my friend, you're in the right place" He said as he turned around to look at Ezra and smirked wickedly "We were just discussing some minor details of the "job".

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Aug 8 2011, 06:37 PM
Post #21

Brigadier General

Kari ignored the trickster's complaining to a point, she figured she'd been patient enough and there wasn't enough patience in the world to deal with the two without getting annoyed, before saying flatly giving the two a slap upside the head before moving on to everybody else

"You two shut your traps and quit whining like a bunch of pretty princesses. Who would have thought the legendary trickster's who just looooove to mess with people would pass up a chance to mess with their arch enemy?"

She turned to Erza, raising an eye brow at his general sense of arrival, and hushed the wolf who was growling at the man. She turned back to the rather haughty man and said simply while motioning to a chair.

"Take a seat, and excuse him. He doesn't like not knowing people are coming. I'll explain everything in due time."

With a grumbling Erza seated she turned to Finn finally and said with just the smallest hints of a grin.

"Well you see Finn, I'm Kari. I'm called a lot of other things though, but let's keep it to Kari. I'm calling you guys in, because I want this chick behind bars in intensive solitary confinement in some loony bin or her blood in the street sewers. Whichever comes first. And to your first question as to why the cops can't bring her in, their too busy pushing paperwork and obeying rules. We however, are just ordinary people with rather helpful abilities who do not have to obey such rules. Finally, the commander is a old friend of the family and decided to lend me a hand on this one."

Some could say Kari did not like Vino just from hearing her little 'speech'.

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Aug 8 2011, 06:58 PM
Post #22

Alchemists

"TECHNICALLY we never refused to help...all you have to do is make a nice offering and you'll find us highly cooperative" Fuchsia said as she shrugged happily "Working with the law is NOT something we do, but on the other hand...messing with Vino...well, that's something we like to do for free, and since your an acquaintance we'll do it for half of the normal price" She said as her trademark smirk settled in her lips...clearly she was the "all-bussines-person" between her and Ashes. "So...as soon as we get our money...you can consider us in" She stated before she looked at Ashes, and then turned to look at the others, waiting for their answers.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Aug 9 2011, 06:43 AM
Post #23

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

Finn eyed Kari quietly as she answered his questions, she had very little to gain from lying, albeit he did not trust her completely yet. In any case he thought, that he might as well go along with whatever she had planned as his commander expected to use him as a means of doing a favor for a friend. It also gave him something more interesting to do than wasting his money at the local watering holes and gambling hall`s, hell, he might even get the chance to see some real fighting, not that he was too keen on going back to war. Yet whatever they would require of him, it meant using his talents and that alone was excuse enough for him to accept this mission without further inquiries.

"Understood, I have no problems with the mission, the least I`ll be able to get myself some living targets for a change." Finn said in a jovial manner, clearly joking, but there was something about his expression which may have convinced that he was only half-hearted about the attempted humor. Finn then turned to examine the new arrival, who quite literally appeared out of thin air. It was not unheard of and something, that Finn had witnessed before, in actual combat. Believe it or not, during the Balqut Rebellion in the colonies, he came across one or two bizarre occurrences. One of them, that he still to this day figured had been a demon and he had shot it square between the eyes. It had gone down like a ton of bricks and vanished into thin air, he had not slept for a heartbeat the next night because of the fear of unnatural retribution. This guy however seemed like a mage or something equivalent, he had met a few, what some might call, seers in the colonies and he did not take their words as jokes after the first one of their prophecies had come true.

It was a hell of a lot better to be beyond paranoid when it came to anything relating to the supernatural.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Aug 14 2011, 05:48 PM
Post #24

Brigadier General

Kari turned to look at Finn, smiling a just a little bit at his joke, and gave him a thumbs up and said to the devious trickster's with a sour and irritated look on her face.

"You think I own a money tree? How about I pay half of the half since that's what I have and then pay you the other half when I have it? I don't own a bank."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Aug 14 2011, 08:12 PM
Post #25

Alchemists

(I'm going to the beach for a few days!!! Bye everybody!!)

Roxanne shrugged in bored resignation, and Ashes raised his hands in a surrending manner at Kari's sour mood "Ok, ok...well take that" He mumbled "No need to get so angry" He whispered, as he and Roxanne exchanged a "We should've know this would end like this" glance.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 07:53 PM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css