HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

SPOILER Sacred Star of Milos movie theater pamphlet, Including 8 page "prologue" manga by Hiromu Arakawa!
Tombow
post Jul 7 2011, 01:07 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Read Tombow's translation of Fullmetal Alchemist "Sacred Star of Milos" - Prologue here!

ETA: I added, as a forum discussion-aid, on-board view only, scanlation of this "Prologue" and it's viewable here. smile.gif

See RedAmaranth's scans of the movie pamphlet here and here.

Sacred Star of Milos movie theater pamphlet is 800 Japanese Yen, and comes with mini FMA comic that "bridges" regular FMA comic and MiloStar story.

Inside

Anybody with info on the rest of pages, please help! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tombow
post Jul 15 2011, 11:17 PM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Here is missing page 11 (I shrunk it to 1/4 of original size to enable the upload ^^)
Attached File  MiloStarmoviePamphletPage11bHalfSize.png ( 3.94MB ) Number of downloads: 43

And, missing page 17 (also shrunk to 1/4 of original size)
Attached File  MilostarMoviePamphPage17AlHalfSize.png ( 4.28MB ) Number of downloads: 37

======

Page 12 is message from Arakawa-sensei.

Here is my really quick translations of Arakawa-sensei's message:

Special message from the author:

It has been six months since the completion of the original Fullmetal Alchemist manga series, and this movie has been a nice surprise to myself as the author of the original story. Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful movie!
This movie tells a new story in the far Western region of Amestris, that was never visited in the original story, while preserving the world view of the original story. In the movie, Ed will travel to a new place, meet new people, and have a completely new experience that was not given in the original story or in the TV series. I am quite sure that Ed will absorb this experience well, and it will nurture him, and help him grow up and mature his mind. The movie is full of action scenes that are using the unique geographic features of the location of the movie, and it provides full of excitements from beginning to the end!! It is such a wonderful animation movie, and I hope everyone will enjoy this movie!
Hiromu Arakawa - Author

======

Inside the back cover of the pamphlet is a timeline chart of incidents related to Ed in FMA maga/FMA:brotherhood anime up to the story-line time for this movie. (Although, in my opinion, for those who had seen only FMA-1 anime, for the viewing of this movie, it is not necessary to know these FMA:Brotherhood/manga storyline events.)

Page scanned by Redamaranth above

Translated:
Warning! Following pic includes FMA:Brotherhood anime/manga spoilers up to manga chapter 45 storyline.
(Click on thumbnail below, then click again on "+" to view full-size image)

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 07:47 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css