HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Early Movie Spoiler collection! (without actually telling the storyline... yet. ^^) Warning! Please do NOT come in if you don't want to know any movie spoilers!, Warning! Posts on this thread contain mild movie spoilers!
Tombow
post Jul 2 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Movie Spoiler collection! (without actually telling the storyline... yet. ^^)

Please do not check under the spoiler tags if you do not wish to have any idea/spoiler about this movie!

Ed fans, be ready for Ed with "banana hair" (the way Ed's hair would look sometimes in this movie >.<)

Al fans, be ready for lots of "Al carries Julia" (not mentally, but physically) scenes!

Roy fans, sorry, but no action by Roy, AT ALL.

Riza fans, at least Risa got a bit of action, that's more than Roy!

Winry as an automail mechanic fans, at least she gets a bit of action, that's more than Roy!

Alex fans, sorry, but he is basically non-existent in the movie

Mr. Hawkeye fans, he is not the only one marking own child with....

Kimblee fans, you may compare and think that he can handle the Stone better...

Yoki fans, you may see a 'double" in this movie

Truth Gate researchers, you may get some more thing to talk/discuss about

Nausicaa fans, you will see visual similarities in some of the minor characters

Princess Monooke fans, the latter movie scene in this movie may reminds you of latter movie scene in Princess Mononoke movie

LOTR fans, "Throw the ring (I mean, .....) into the molten magma!"

Dragon Ball fans, here comes Super Saiyan!

Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro fans, yes, FMA Vol. 11 1/2 contains bonus article "round table talk from the movie producers" and in it they say that they had Lupin III: The Castle of Cagliostro in mind while deciding on some directions of this movie.

Suspense novel fans, you may enjoy the twists & turns in the storyline

Bloody/gore scenes fans, you may like this movie!

And, I don't think we need the spoiler tags for this one...
Anime action scene fans, you will be very likely to be delighted with this movie! biggrin.gif

And, advise to everyone.... studying the history and relationships between/among the three nations, Creta, Amestris, and Milos before watching the movie would be very helpful, and advised.... (I'm still working on the translations of the "Teach Us Instructor, Roy! -culture- edition" since my computer has the worst sound system, it's hard to decipher what's they are saying... ^^u)

Jul. 6, 2011: Added more spoiler bits. ^^

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
A2D the Colourbl...
post Jul 2 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,274

Thanks for the spoilers Tombow happy.gif

Aw, it's a shame that there isn't much Roy in the movie, I mean I'd accepted that there'd be no homuculi in the movie whatsoever for plot-disrupting reasons, but I at least hoped there'd be something Royai-ish sad.gif At least Riza gets a chance to outshine Roy for once. I'm still really on the fence about the movie, since I am excited to see what it's all about, but I'm still not liking the art-style and I don't really like Julia from first impressions, maybe I've just got sick of Alphonse carrying around the new female characters in the games, but I'll just have to wait and see I suppose. That being said, I am looking forward to all the past political-y relationship between Amestris and Creta, I love dabbling in pre-series so it'd be nice to see how much all my head canon needs changing ^^;

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2016 - 03:00 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css