HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chapter 9/ "Spring" Part 9 Discussions, See chapter 9 info on first post! (WIP)
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 23 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #1

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Chapter Summary:
(To be filled)

Characters in this chapter:
Hachiken
Nishikawa
Beppu
Aki
Mayumi
Inada
Mr. Nakajima
Mr. Sakuragi
Mr. Shiraishi
Okawa
Tokiwa

Places:
(To be filled)

Ahahaha....this chapter made me laugh. laugh.gif From everyone wanting Hachiken to make a pizza because they're never had it before (nor got it delivered to them!) to Nakajima's secret cheese room. xDxD!

I also like how we're learning gradually how kind a person Hachiken seems to be. happy.gif And I really like how the people who work on the farm worked together, in a way, so that Hachiken was able to acquire all the ingredients and tools needed.

Aaaargh...Mr. Shiraishi has turned up at the school! I want that next chapter now. ohmy.gif Not only that, but now I really want pizza! laugh.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 23 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Haha, this was a nice chapter! Hachiken's classmates have never had Pizza because their homes are farms, and farms are often in the rural area, especially in Hakkaido, and our of delivery zone for Pizza delivery. They are out of cell-phone signal range, and their evening paper arrives next day, lunch time!! It's sooo realistic! ...My friend lives in a rural area, and these are so true! ^^ And, Hachiken takes on the challenge to bake Pizza just because Mikage says she wants to eat Pizza! XDD And then I love the way everyone helps to help getting things needed, and it snowballs into a big Pizza making party, and Hachiken is in the middle of it. So, in the next chapter, Shiraishi-sensei can possibly find Hachiken right in the center of big Pizza making party! biggrin.gif
Oh, and we found out yet another secret of Nakajima-sensei! He is a devil! laugh.gif

One other thing... I'm reading this series in Japanese, and I love reading Hokkaido dialect in raw. biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jun 24 2011, 08:36 AM
Post #3

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

^Wow! So the people in those sorts of areas really do get their evening paper the next day at lunch time? laugh.gif

It's awesome that Arakawa is making it realistic, yet making it funny at the same time. tongue.gif I adored all of the students' reaction when Hachiken was telling them about pizzas and the fact that they can be delivered to your door (providing you're in the delivery zone, of course!)

And I also find it funny how Hachiken was more enthusiastic about making the pizza when Aki mentioned that she'd like to try one. I just hope that overall, he's able to make a good pizza without a hitch! xP

(And you're so lucky to be able to read the original/raw!) biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jun 24 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #4

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ Yes, in the rural area that's quite possible. ^^ Although, I would think probably at least some of the students besides Hachiken in Ezo-Ag high school had real Pizza before, if not as often as Hachiken did. xp

Back to the story... at the end of this chapter it mentions that Hachiken got almost all the stuff that are necessary for Pizza party, except meat. It may be that teachers would come up with meat and this Pizza party become the whole school affair? That'd be kind of nice. biggrin.gif

And, the next chapter is the end of "Spring" volume, and the caption says it will have the "climax" of Spring chapters next week!
Can't wait to read the next chapter! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
RoyxRizaFan
post Jun 26 2011, 11:59 AM
Post #5

State Alchemist (Major)

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,333

At first I was thinking, is this a filler chapter, then I realized that it was actually wrapping up the entire springtime arc perfectly. The way everyone works together from different departments and has to pitch in, and are eventually rewarded (this time with a pizza party) sums up the themes Hachiken has learned so far.

I'm thinking the story will go springtime-> summer -> fall -> winter -> springtime. I can't see it ending in winter...I see it more as looping back around and making a full circle, just like nature does. Looking forward to how the atmosphere and plot shift after springtime ends!

--------------------

Avatar by Michiyo and signature by me.
Fan Fiction, Fan Art
FMAobsessed Wrote:
Bradley: "Oh by the way I made Breda my personal assistant."
Roy: "WHAT NO! I AM IN IMMENSE SHOCK!"

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 11:26 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css