The Renaissance of RPG! :D
Rating 5 V
Razzy
post Jul 23 2011, 01:15 PM
Post #31

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

((Well I think we're waiting on Kari_Neko to post, since she's leading this RP. smile.gif))

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
EdokunEdo
post Jul 23 2011, 03:30 PM
Post #32

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,434

((If they dont come back do we just take control of the RP ourselves?))

--------------------
"Sup" - Cry

+Quote Post
Razzy
post Jul 23 2011, 09:30 PM
Post #33

Special Ops (4-D Super Curator)

Group: Gallery Moderators
Member No.: 39,817

((We definitely can, but we have to keep the storyline going if we are going to do that. Reading her first post (and read it again if you don't know what I mean), I assumed that Kari_Neko has something planned for our characters, and it would be difficult to keep it going if we don't know what our characters' missions/roles are. Since our RP posts are going toward our total post counts, I don't want people doing idle chit-chat (that includes idle chit-chat among characters) or aimless RPing (basically, avoid anything that doesn't further the storyline) anywhere in the RP Community. But if we can all keep the storyline going, then by all means keep posting. biggrin.gif

I don't want to further spam this thread, so just PM me if you have any further questions/comments. smile.gif))

--------------------

C'mon, grab your friends. We'll go to very distant lands.
my deviantART

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 24 2011, 07:03 PM
Post #34

Alchemists

Member No.: 47,159

(I sent them a message asking if they are coming back, hope that helps! *Sorry for the random post, I swear it's the last one*)

Roxanne frowned lightly, as it became obvious no one had the slightlest idea of what they were doing there. "So...how did you guys got here? Or were you just dragged in as well?" She asked casually, almost as if asking about the weather, and not about why 8 complete strangers were stranded in a room.

--------------------

(\_/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(O.o) signature to help him on his way to
(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
The Mad Bomber
post Jul 25 2011, 05:05 AM
Post #35

Alchemists

Member No.: 45,405

"Actually..."

Pierce began as he glanced at the duo nonchallantly, but soon turned his eyes towards the rest of the people gathered in the room, namely the ones, who had been present since the very beginning.

"I`ve been hired to take on a case, but who or what unfortunately still eludes my grasp. Perhaps any of you would care to enlighten us more?"

At least everyone might get the general idea of why they were gathered here, it was painfully apparent, that all of them would have to coexist. Oh what joy Pierce thought to himself.

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 25 2011, 12:43 PM
Post #36

Brigadier General

Member No.: 47,799

((Everybody, I'M SORRY! T.T I got grounded...again... I kind of fail at life. BUT I AM BACK! And will make sure to not get grounded even if it means doing the frickin dishes... so...forgive me?))

Kari snapped out of her doze, she had simply fallen asleep for a few minutes, and said while getting another cup of coffee from Hades and getting up to go to the dry-erase board and writing a name, a simple one at that. The name 'Vino'.

"Everybody's here then? Good. We're here, because the cops can't bend rules and need rule benders and breakers to get this case finished up. And all of you have skills and contacts unique to you, so I figure we have the best chance at getting this done and living. Now how many of you know about this girl?"

She looked at the pair who were brought in handcuffs, raising an eye brow at the fact that they were still in them, and asked rather simply.

"I brought you two in just for this...so why...are you in handcuffs exactly?"

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 25 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #37

Alchemists

The tricksters looked at eachother "Apparently cops dont agree with our "rule-bending" Roxanne announced happily as she nooded toward the busted handcuffs. "You cant steal a bank and just get taken to jail like the old days...this proves now it's all about bureaucracy" Ashes mumbled as he shighed theatrically.
"So...putting the whole handcuffs and the criminal charges aside..." Roxanne mumbled "We'll just put the cards in the table, and admit that we're not the right people for the job. See, our job is to procure unique items for a selected clientèle...you know: thieves" She explained "GREAT thieves" Ashes added as Roxanne nooded in proud agreement. "So asking us to go after -not just a dangerous mob boss- but a PSYCHO mob boss (who ironically wants to see our heads hanging in her wall) is pretty much the opposite of what we do. It dosent take a mastermind to figure out you're fishing in the wrong tank." She said as she chuckled softly "We're not the morals-ethics-and-that-sort-of-rot type...we're not..." She said, struggling for the right words "We're not cop-material" Ashes stated bluntly "Exactly" The girl said. "BUT...maybe (in a totally hypothetic scenario) if you decide to drop all charges against us, and pay us with a copious amount of money...then we'll be able to tell you all about Vino, and MAYBE even cooperate with you" The girl stated happily "Who knows?" Ashes mumbled gleefully as the tricksters sat back, and waited for Kari's answer...looking quite satisfied with their "speech".

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 25 2011, 07:17 PM
Post #38

Brigadier General

Kari nodded slowly; processing what they said, what was unsaid, and what was hinted at and asked after a moment while raising an eye brow.

"So basically your saying, if I get rid of your current charges and your handcuffs and pay you more than what was already going to be given...Then you'll cooperate?"

The trickster's merely grinned and Kari asked while fingering the ring on the chain around her neck.

"How about I get as much of your charges cleared as I can, get the handcuffs off, and throw in that you get a favor from me in the near future of your choice? No questions asked."

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 25 2011, 08:20 PM
Post #39

Alchemists

"Well now that YOU suggested it....yes" Roxanne said as they smirked at the prospect of the first statement....but then, with the second statement, they both seemed to reconsider.
"Technically the handcuffs are already off so I dont see the point in that..." Ashes stated lazzily "And as great as a favor from you sounds...no offense...we still prefer the cash" Roxanne mumbled bluntly, clearly being used to speaking her mind.

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post
Kari_Neko
post Jul 26 2011, 11:32 AM
Post #40

Brigadier General

Kari nodded, reconsidering her offers, while walking over to the trickster duo and asking as she continued to fiddle with the blue-diamond ring around her neck.

"You two say that, your collectors of some sort correct? I can't promise you money from me, but I could offer information about a job to get said money. All on your own hides, but where would the fun be without it? Besides, the guy screwed me over a few years ago, it'd be nice giving him some pay back without officially putting my name on it."

She looked over to the rest of her 'troops' and asked with a sigh since she figured, if their all gonna be finicky about payment she might as well get everything settled now rather than in a life-or-death moment.

"Anybody else got any issues?"

--------------------

[My DeviantART]

+Quote Post
MaiShadowAlchemi...
post Jul 26 2011, 01:33 PM
Post #41

Alchemists

Both the tricksters frowned lightly as it became clear they werent going anywhere with the money issue. "How about that?" The girl said as she nooded toward the blue-diamond ring, a spark of curiousity growing in her eyes. "I guess it wont get any better..." Ashes stated after he looked at Roxanne and she shrugged in resignation...

--------------------

(><) world domination.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th June 2016 - 05:34 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css