The Renaissance of RPG! :D
Rating 5 V
Kari_Neko
post Jun 21 2011, 07:15 PM
Post #1

Brigadier General

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,799

So...after what seems an eternity...which was probably only a year and a half, we are to bring our beloved chara's back to life. No past grudges. No past love lives. Nothing. We clicked the reset button Nook told us not too, I'm practically waiting for the Mole guy from Animal Crossing to come scream at us.

So it would seem that some psychopath is running amock our lovely country that has yet to be named and the best of the best are being called into be asked for help. Their our only hope.

~Rules even though I'm pretty sure we all understand them by now~
-PG 13 on most things. Not that it's been a problem before but eh. Gotta put it up.
-NO COMPLETE AND UTTER GOD-MODDING *coughDNAYOUJERKcough*
-Violence is a given, but don't kill anybody unless it's a freebie.
-Please respect others....PLEASE.

CHARACTER TIME~! X3
Name: Kari Neko (AKA Artemis Alice Axeloake)
Looks: http://kari-neko12.deviantart.com/favourit...1915910#/dztxin (I DIDN'T DRAW IT DX I wish I did though XD)
General clothing attire: A short-sleeve black turtle neck, pants that cut off mid-calf, either black combat boots or black knee-high converse high-tops, black and white striped socks, and a hoodie which I want so so much.
Powers: oh dear lord here we go First off; she's probably the best shot with a gun that you'd ever meet. She's a neko-girl, naturally, due to some odd genetic malfunction. no, there's no demon powers this time XD *shot* Thus gives her super human hearing, agility, flexibility, speed, and instinct. Her eyes are normally black but they change to green when she uses her ability to look at a person's soul. The soul is the gate-way to a person's personality and mind, so depending on the person it depends what she can see and it also depends on how much attention she pays. She also has an uncanny knack to be rather...sparky. She has some odd genetic ability to produce electrical currents through her body, like an eel.
Faults: If you look in the dictionary you'll see her picture as a description of ADD, she's smart aleck-y, rude, and a tad arrogant. Some would call 'attachment' a fault. She also has some abandonment issues.
Odd random info: She loves to play the violin, but doesn't play particularly often since she's lost her violin.

I've got another chara to put up but since my fingers are starting to cramp up from this, and I gotta think what I wanna write XD, I'll put Hades up...shortly.

((EDIT!!!!!))
Okay. So I am back from 'vacation' with my family (aka. fun but with no internet what so ever) so sorry that we didn't get this started sooner...BUT WE CAN NOW! XD

Name: Hades Axeloake (or at least that's what he refers himself as)
Appearance: Tall, raven black hair with rather unnatural but natural gold streaks in his hair, gold eyes, wears a traditional butler uniform with a tailed coat.
Powers: Patience. Everybody over looks it and nobody considers it a power but honestly, it should be. He used to be in the circus as a child so he has a rather...intriguing ability to be a contortionist. Not for eyes of people who get sick easily. He used to walk the tightrope as well so he has an unbelievable sense of balance. Due to genetic mutation his skin turns into the rare metal of Orichalum (for us geeky people Orichalum=Adamantium) whenever his body is threatened with injury, not invincible though because there's a time lag of a few seconds but that could be all it takes.
Strengths: Again, PATIENCE. He's a problem solver and doesn't like to give up no matter how boring or troubling things are unlike some people we all know and love. Protective. He can play the piano very well.
Weaknesses: Soft-spoken unless pushed, and then the curses come out. Often pushed around because he'd rather not pick a fight.
History: He doesn't like talking about it.

--------------------
I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not:Andre Gide
I do not own the avvy or siggy!

[My DeviantART]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
The Mad Bomber
post Jun 24 2011, 05:28 AM
Post #2

Alchemists

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,405

Since all the other rpg`s have withered away IŽll jump aboard as well... IŽll be using one of my old characters with a bit of retailoring.

Name: Pierce Shaw
Race: Human
Job: Private investigator
Personality: Opportunistic, mellow, lazy. Pierce would rather do things his way, quietly and at a slow phase, rather than rush things along in order to get results. He is very methodical in his approach to his work and other things yet he never misses to follow up on opportunities when they present themselves. Despite his mellow appearance, Pierce is actually quite worried when things aren`t looking too good, which accounts for his smoking habbit.
Strong points: Able to stay calm in danger and read his enemies in order to exploit their weakness.
Weak points: Overconfident, unwilling to make initiatives unless he must.
Weapons: A telescopic steel batton.

Abilities: Moderate skill in hand to hand combat, albeit he would prefer to get what he wants by talking rather than fighting. He is also a skilled negotiator and has various connections with both sides of the law.
History:

Ever since he was young Pierce had a habbit of involving himself in other people`s business, intervening and getting the .... beat out of him for a `nosy little runt`. As luck would have it he would go onto graduate as a police officer at the age of 20, having an enthusiastic attitude and certain wit about him. However coming to grips with the reality of being a police officer, either getting killed in the line of duty by some gangster or getting buried beneath tons of paperwork, he decided to quit the force on a whim.

Having spent a year unemployed, Pierce was involved in a crime as a witness and was forced to co-operate with the police, albeit awkwardly enough it was Pierce, who managed to solve the case alone. Baffled and overjoyed with his newly found confidence Pierce started taking on jobs as a private investigator, hoping to distance himself from the dreary reality of police work as he was able to do things his way.

Picture:

--------------------

I am love, I am hate, I'm an atheist with faith, Vent my anger with a smile
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Kari_Neko   The Renaissance of RPG! :D   Jun 21 2011, 07:15 PM
- - EdokunEdo   I guess ill join in Name - Rai Gender -Female Age ...   Jun 21 2011, 08:13 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   I'm IN!! XDXD With my Tricksters and V...   Jun 23 2011, 01:06 PM
- - Razzy   I'll join, but I'll have to come back a li...   Jun 24 2011, 09:49 AM
- - Kari_Neko   ((*looks at the dates you all joined* ....I feel s...   Jul 2 2011, 07:20 PM
- - EdokunEdo   Rai walked through the town streets, keeping her h...   Jul 3 2011, 12:21 AM
- - The Mad Bomber   A man with a dreary expression on his face ascende...   Jul 3 2011, 03:19 AM
- - Kari_Neko   Hades looked at the man curiously but minded his o...   Jul 3 2011, 08:38 AM
- - The Mad Bomber   As he opened his eyes Pierce was staring at the gi...   Jul 3 2011, 09:39 AM
- - Kari_Neko   Kari felt her eye twitch, 'missy' is reall...   Jul 3 2011, 09:54 AM
- - The Mad Bomber   It was Pierce`s turn to be annoyed by the tras...   Jul 3 2011, 10:30 AM
- - Kari_Neko   "Well since I'm here I'd presume so....   Jul 3 2011, 10:35 AM
- - The Mad Bomber   Pierce seemed more anxious when she asked about hi...   Jul 3 2011, 10:49 AM
- - Kari_Neko   Kari looked at Hades, she was unsure if she should...   Jul 3 2011, 10:58 AM
- - The Mad Bomber   Pierce`s eyes reflected his sudden suspicion c...   Jul 3 2011, 11:41 AM
- - Kari_Neko   Kari looked at him, frowning a little bit but not ...   Jul 3 2011, 01:29 PM
- - EdokunEdo   Rai watched intently as she saw the cat ears and t...   Jul 3 2011, 05:15 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   Suddenly the main door to the police station flung...   Jul 3 2011, 06:29 PM
- - EdokunEdo   Rai looked at the two newcomers, she saw the escap...   Jul 3 2011, 08:06 PM
- - Razzy   Roscoe finally found his way to the police station...   Jul 7 2011, 11:17 PM
- - The Mad Bomber   (Right....*Bump* No insult intended Edokun, but l...   Jul 13 2011, 12:07 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   "Theft, vandalism, swindling, couterfeiting, ...   Jul 13 2011, 05:30 PM
- - The Mad Bomber   Either she actually recalled him from the past or ...   Jul 14 2011, 05:22 AM
- - nelak   Name: Leon Blackmist (Wings). Gender: Male. Age:...   Jul 14 2011, 04:03 PM
- - nelak   Wings wakes up in the shadowy corner of the police...   Jul 14 2011, 04:10 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   "Oh...an ex-cop" Roxanne stated, happy w...   Jul 15 2011, 10:35 AM
- - nelak   "Hay can someone tell me were I am"   Jul 15 2011, 03:28 PM
- - EdokunEdo   Rai looked at the newcomer. "Youre in a polic...   Jul 15 2011, 04:18 PM
- - The Mad Bomber   (OC: I hate posting like this, but anyone alive ou...   Jul 23 2011, 11:38 AM
- - Razzy   ((Well I think we're waiting on Kari_Neko to p...   Jul 23 2011, 01:15 PM
- - EdokunEdo   ((If they dont come back do we just take control o...   Jul 23 2011, 03:30 PM
- - Razzy   ((We definitely can, but we have to keep the story...   Jul 23 2011, 09:30 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   (I sent them a message asking if they are coming b...   Jul 24 2011, 07:03 PM
- - The Mad Bomber   "Actually..." Pierce began as he glance...   Jul 25 2011, 05:05 AM
- - Kari_Neko   ((Everybody, I'M SORRY! T.T I got grounded...   Jul 25 2011, 12:43 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   The tricksters looked at eachother "Apparentl...   Jul 25 2011, 01:54 PM
- - Kari_Neko   Kari nodded slowly; processing what they said, wha...   Jul 25 2011, 07:17 PM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   "Well now that YOU suggested it....yes" ...   Jul 25 2011, 08:20 PM
- - Kari_Neko   Kari nodded, reconsidering her offers, while walki...   Jul 26 2011, 11:32 AM
- - MaiShadowAlchemist   Both the tricksters frowned lightly as it became c...   Jul 26 2011, 01:33 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th July 2016 - 02:47 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css