HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival "Look Ma, I'm Performing Alchemy!" Pics Flood, Please post your "I'm Performing Alchemy!" pics here
Tombow
post Jun 14 2011, 03:29 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

ETA: FMA Fan Fun Festival is now closed. Thank you, everyone for participating! biggrin.gif

2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival on FM-A.com board "Look Ma, I'm Performing Alchemy!" Pics Flood

If you have ever attempted alchemy by clapping or drawing a circle.... this time, take a pic, and post it! laugh.gif

Just draw some circle on the ground, and put your hands on the circle, and take some pics, and post it! (No costuming necessary.)
Or, you can add cosplaying with costumes, or circles on gloves or hands, etc. if you'd like.

# You can "use" any style of Alchemy, and any alchemy circle (or no circle if you have seen... wink.gif ) from any FMA series, or use your own unique style of Alchemy or alchemy circle.

#On your post, please explain what style of Alchemy you're "performing."

* All entries will be included in our 2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival Album.
* We are PG-13 board, so please make your pic suitable for viewing by minors. The board may "decline" pics that are deemed not fit for viewing by minors.

If you have any questions for this activity, please post your question on FMA Fan Fun Festival thread (check the first post of FMA Fan Fun Festival thread for the activity # of this activity, and on your post please include the activity # as the reference) or PM Tombow with your question (please include the activity # of this activity also.) smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
TheDrummerWithTh...
post Jul 28 2011, 02:40 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 82,285

Alright so my picture involves a little story as to why it turned out the way it did.

First off, I'm no artist at all. I can't draw to save my life, so the transmutation circle I drew looks freakin terrible. Second, I am "performing" flame Alchemy because of all types of alchemy, flame is definitely my favorite. Third, the reason it's drawn on a piece of paper... well given the fact that if I was to draw it on my hand, I'd get in massive amounts of trouble, I had to resort to the next best thing. I'm pretty sure that I broke all the rules of alchemy with this pic so I'm terribly sorry in advance, but I at least had fun with it so there. Lastly, the reason for a lighter... well I can't literally perform flame alchemy, and it'd be cheating to photoshop some sort of flame into the pic, so, again, I did the next best thing. Anyway, here's my crappy pic.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd July 2016 - 02:50 AM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css