HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival "FMA Fanarts" Flood, Please post your 2011 FMA Fan Fun Fest fanarts here
Tombow
post Jun 14 2011, 03:18 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

ETA: FMA Fan Fun Festival is now closed. Thank you, everyone for participating! biggrin.gif

FMA drawings with any media. Can includes any FMA character(s) or scene, from any FMA series.

# Theme (Optional): If you'd like, pick one from the following themes and make your drawing to depict the theme:
[Family, Together, Trust, Friendship, Promise, Secret, Sacrifice, Immortal, Truth behind the truth, "All is one, one is all"]

# Key objects (Optional): If you are feeling challenging, then in your drawing, you can
1). include one or more of these key objects from Group A, and include one or more of these key objects from Group B. ...or,
2). just include one or more key objects from Group A or B. ...or,
3). you can make your drawing without including any of these key objects, if you prefer.
Group A: [Military Dog, Soul, Vengeance, Family Portrait, Devotion, Circle, Milk, Greed, Lust, Pride, Envy, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, Chess]
Group B: [Umbrella, Paper clip, Eraser, Fish-head, Glue, Spatula, Flying Squirrel, Kitchen sink, Light bulb, Garlic, Mosquito coil, Fertilizer]

* If your piece contains series final/post-series-Final content, please post as link only, accompanied with Series Final Spoiler Content Warning.
* If you'd like to contribute a piece previously created by you, that is fine as well (but please do not enter the piece created by others XDD)
* All entries will be included in our 2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival Album.
* We are PG-13 board, so please make your drawing suitable for viewing by minors. The board may "decline" pieces that are deemed not fit for viewing by minors..

If you have any questions for this activity, please post your question on FMA Fan Fun Festival thread (check the first post of FMA Fan Fun Festival thread for the activity # of this activity, and on your post please include the activity # as the reference) or PM Tombow with your question (please include the activity # of this activity also.) smile.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
A Pierrot's Aria
post Jul 2 2011, 01:30 AM
Post #2

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

@Tombow Thank you very much for your kind comment. I'm glad you like it!! biggrin.gif hug.gif

@Steff That's simply amazing! A very brilliant version of that picture indeed --the shading is awesome!! Great job, I really love it! wub.gif I can clearly see the amount of effort and love that has been poured into this picture! Superb!

@dreamfield That is seriously such a cute picture of Ed and Winry --I adore it! wub.gif You draw them both so well and I love your style. I also like how you've put those "Don't Forget FMA" sketches in the background!
(And it's weird you can't see the other pictures...is it just blank or is it showing some kind of error message, or anything? wacko.gif )

I'm so glad you could both participate in the festival with your incredible pieces! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 07:32 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css