HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
~~ FMA Fan Fun Festival ~~ (Saturday June 11 ~ Sunday Aug. 28, 2011), This festival is now over. Thank you, everyone for participating!
Tombow
post Jun 15 2011, 06:58 AM
Post #16

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

QUOTE (Dearheart @ Jun 14 2011, 06:26 PM) *
*fangirl squeal* EEEEEEEEE THIS SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! I can't wait to get started, especially in the fan-music and AMVs. Those are my specialties! biggrin.gif

I just have a couple questions: HOW exactly do we enter stuff? Do we just post in the threads, or send our entries via private message? (If you already mentioned this somewhere, I'm sorry...I tend to miss things that are right in front of me, lol.)

Also, about the fan-music activity (#4)...does it strictly HAVE to be FMA stuff (like OP/ED/character/soundtrack songs)? Or am I allowed to enter original songs that are FMA-related or FMA-inspired as well? 'Cause I do have a couple songs like that, and I'd love to share them. But I'm happy to go along with whatever the rules are, so either way is fine. smile.gif

I can't wait to view/listen to your entries, Dearheart!
To place your entry, please post your entries (links to the song files, etc) on the activity threads; in your case, if it's your original FMA-inspired songs/music, then 2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival - "FMA Fandub, FMA Fan-Concert" Flood thread in our FMA Music forum, or if it is your FMA AMV/MMV creations, then 2011 FMA Fan Fun Festival - "FMA AMVs, MMVs & Other FMA Fanworks" Flood thread in our FMA Fanworks forum, I believe? Please remember that you can enter in as many categories as you like! ^^
And, of course, entering your own music creations for FMA, original songs that are FMA-related or FMA-inspired, etc. are all welcome!!
Also, you can enter your FMA fan-dub, if you'd like! Looking forward to viewing/listening to your entries!! biggrin.gif

====

By the way, if anyone would like to carry "2011 FMA Fan Fun festival on FM-A board" banner in the sig, please do! tongue.gif
If you'd like, please feel free to design your own banner for the Festival.
Or, if anyone would like to carry the Festival banner in my sig (yes, it was made by me, using official FMA art. ^^):

(The banner is clickable and linked to the Festival's main page. smile.gif )
Code for this one is:
CODE
[url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15117&view=findpost&p=756357"][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/kccysh.png[/IMG][/url]

If you would like to have it centered, the code is:
CODE
[center][url="http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=15117&view=findpost&p=756357"][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/kccysh.png[/IMG][/center]

*If you have any other sig content beside the Festival banner, please make sure that the overall sig size does not exceed our sig size limit. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DianaLLM
post Jul 2 2011, 12:13 AM
Post #17

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 67,674

I would really like to participate! biggrin.gif
I just have a few questions:
-For the "Frugal FMA Costumes, Props, & Gizmo Making Party" does dressing up my cat count? :3
-Also for the Recipes, if I just decorated food to resemble FMA may I also post it? For example cookies that look like Ed and Al, or candies that look like philosopher stones. biggrin.gif

Thank you in advance! X3

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Jul 2 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #18

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Hi DianaLLM, of course you can! We'd love to see your Fullmetal kitty pics! laugh.gif

And sure, please share with us your FMA candies, cookies, pies, cakes, meatloaf, or whatnot! They are all welcome! biggrin.gif

Can't wait to see your creations! biggrin.gif

ETA: We have extended the Festival through the end of July so that everyone has plenty of time to add your creations! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2016 - 07:08 AM

Copyright ©2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css