HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
I haven't seen the MiloStar movie yet, and I'm already disappointed because... (Any post that contains actual movie spoiler discussions --> please post in SPOILER ZONE forum), Those who're excited about the movie, please kindly stay away :)
omitertul
post May 7 2012, 05:42 PM
Post #16

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 90,018

When I watched it, I wasn't really disappointed by the movie itself. What really threw me off was the animation, and just how the characters were drawn. I don't know if it's just me, but I got this whole 'Howl's Moving Castle' vibe from the animation. I also didn't appreciate Edward's hair tips being rounded! Despite that, I generally enjoyed the movie. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
A Pierrot's Aria
post May 8 2012, 04:07 AM
Post #17

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

It's great that you enjoyed the movie, omitertul! Maybe if you'd like and ever have the time, you can tell us what you thought of the movie in the review thread. And there is a thread dedicated to discussion about the animation/art style, too!
[This thread is for those who are disappointed but still haven't seen the movie. ohmy.gif]

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the movie should you choose to share them with us! biggrin.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2016 - 09:22 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css