HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

I haven't seen the MiloStar movie yet, and I'm already disappointed because... (Any post that contains actual movie spoiler discussions --> please post in SPOILER ZONE forum), Those who're excited about the movie, please kindly stay away :)
Tombow
post May 29 2011, 03:00 PM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Anyone who is, for whatever the reasons, already disappointed about this movie, instead of posting those on regular discussion threads for MiloStar movie, please post it here. biggrin.gif

Also, we're designating this thread as a "safe haven" thread. And therefore, we ask FMA fans who are excited about this movie to please kindly stay away from posting rebuttal on this thread, and please keep this thread for those who are disappointed about this movie to safely express his/her opinions, thoughts, & feelings. smile.gif

For those who are disappointed about the movie, let us remind that just because this thread is a protected safe-haven thread, that does not mean this is a free-fall thread where you can bash FMA MiloStar movie, or for that matter, any FMA series or FMA fans. Please try to stick to explaining your reason for your disappointment without trashing or bad-mouthing the upcoming movie, or any FMA series/FMA fans.

Thank you! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Archeia
post Sep 27 2011, 05:09 AM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 83,852

I knew it! I had a feeling you guys probably have it already but I'm horrible at looking. I thought I'd try to post about it biggrin.gif
Thank you for the info Tombow~

I wanted to say that the reason I am disappointed about Milos without even watching it was because of mostly the art. The art really gets to me. I like the colors and the background art, but why are the characters so badly drawn? Why is the animation incredibly choppy for the action scenes? etc.etc.etc. It looks really LOW budget for a movie :C

--------------------
Choo choo!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Tombow   I haven't seen the MiloStar movie yet, and I'm already disappointed because... (Any post that contains actual movie spoiler discussions --> please post in SPOILER ZONE forum)   May 29 2011, 03:00 PM
- - Schnabeltier   I was honestly hoping that there would be some for...   May 29 2011, 07:52 PM
|- - nonamexyz   Ed's hair annoys me And I hate him wearing s...   May 29 2011, 08:54 PM
- - bel   well,so I think this thread is perfect for me XD o...   May 30 2011, 06:22 PM
- - Lucky Lucy   I don't exactly know what to think about the m...   Jun 29 2011, 07:55 AM
- - Michiyo-   <Program Note> Now that the FMA MiloStar Mo...   Jul 4 2011, 04:19 AM
- - FirstMoon   Sorry for sounding harsh but this movie seems like...   Jul 5 2011, 12:53 PM
|- - His Name is Unknown   QUOTE (FirstMoon @ Jul 5 2011, 03:53 PM) ...   Jul 10 2011, 04:43 PM
- - Qashqai   When I first heard what movie will be about, I was...   Jul 10 2011, 01:45 PM
- - FirstMoon   @His Name is Unknown That's totally a personal...   Jul 11 2011, 07:45 AM
|- - LadyNorbert   QUOTE (FirstMoon @ Jul 11 2011, 10:45 AM)...   Sep 25 2011, 07:44 PM
- - Archeia   QUOTE (FirstMoon @ Jul 5 2011, 03:53 PM) ...   Sep 26 2011, 09:02 AM
- - Tombow   About this movie reminding of fanfic, I read some ...   Sep 26 2011, 11:22 AM
|- - Sniper Riza Hawkeye   I'm kind of disappointed it wasn't continu...   Jan 24 2012, 06:04 AM
- - omitertul   When I watched it, I wasn't really disappointe...   May 7 2012, 05:42 PM
- - A Pierrot's Aria   It's great that you enjoyed the movie, omitert...   May 8 2012, 04:07 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2016 - 10:41 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css