HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Otakon (any year), July 29-31, 2011, Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.
A Pierrot's Aria
post May 15 2011, 03:07 AM
Post #1

Special Ops (Friendly Member Advisor)
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 68,926

Please post your Otakon, stories and reports (from any year) and discussions here! happy.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Tombow
post Aug 3 2011, 03:50 AM
Post #2

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

^ allykatty1, I feel you!

And, to rub it in further XD

This is the pic of crowd that's waiting for the premier of FMA: Sacred Star of Milos movie at this year's OTAKON.

There was another big event on Saturday, the U.S. premiere of Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (English subbed). The crowd was a sight to behold!

(Source: Meeping anime blog on Otakon 2011)

The blog said the movie was shown twice at OTAKON, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. smile.gif
ETA: The theater where they showed Milos movie holds 5,500 seats and they were filled moments after the theater opened for seating for one-time only Sat. 5PM showing, and there were people who couldn't get in, so they added additional showing on Sunday.
In total 8,000 fans watched the movie at OTAOKON. This year's OTAKON attendance was record breaking 32,000, so about 1/4 of this year's OTAKON attendees watched Scared Star of Milos. (says so on News section of official Sacred Star of Milos JP site.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
allykatty1
post Aug 3 2011, 10:02 PM
Post #3

Apprentice

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,571

QUOTE (Tombow @ Aug 3 2011, 03:50 AM) *
^ allykatty1, I feel you!

And, to rub it in further XD

This is the pic of crowd that's waiting for the premier of FMA: Sacred Star of Milos movie at this year's OTAKON.

There was another big event on Saturday, the U.S. premiere of Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (English subbed). The crowd was a sight to behold!

(Source: Meeping anime blog on Otakon 2011)

The blog said the movie was shown twice at OTAKON, once on Saturday and once on Sunday. smile.gif

Gaaaaah, I know exactly what part of the convention center they're in too! To rub it in even MORE, I was actually in Virginia (my parents' house is just over an hour from Baltimore) and Philly about three weeks ago. Passed through Baltimore along the way, actually. If I had known earlier, I would have been severely tempted to reschedule my trip for this past week instead. Oh well! tongue.gif How come Anime Expo in L.A. didn't get a screening, huh Funimation??? XD

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2016 - 11:33 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css