HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Cosplay Q&A/Help thread: Fellow cosplayers, please give us your advice!, Post your cosplay questions here, and see if anyone can help :)
Tombow
post May 8 2011, 09:54 AM
Post #1

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

Do you need help with your cosplay? You can post here, and see if any of our cosplaying members can help. biggrin.gif

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Kur0Hi
post Jun 29 2012, 09:51 PM
Post #2

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 90,572

Hi there everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I love FMA, and I really want a cosplay, preferably of Roy Mustang, so after days of searching, I came across one on e-bay (Roy Mustang Cosplay) (I know the insignia is a Captain's one, where is should be a Colonel, I have talked to the seller, and they said they have both, it's just some people prefer Captain, and they can't do General sad.gif), and because I am OCD, I carefully examined the pictures in the auction, and unfortunately, found a couple of mistakes (or so I think, I might be wrong, and this is the reason why I created a new topic), so I was wondering, could fellow fans of FMA help me in deciding whether to get this cosplay or not (if not, is there anywhere else I can get it, me and sewing machines don't work well, so I have resorted to buying one instead, and if there is somewhere else, do they sell the holster/belt like the one I found), like is it the right colour, is the holster correct and stuff, and if the mistakes I found are actual mistakes?

Here are the mistakes:

1) The back doesn't have the upside triangle, I don't know if that is true in the anime/manga or if it's just the picture, but anyway, here is what I mean

2) The length of the actual cut seems a bit short, should that be increased, or is it fine just the way it is, because I have talked to the seller, and that is possible.

3) I have noticed this quite a lot, there are colours on the left hand side of Roy's chest, they are also present on Alex Armstrong as well (I think), what are they, because I can't find them on most cosplays, especially this one that I want to buy. Here's what I mean .

Apologies for writing so much, it's just I really want to make sure I have a perfect uniform
Thanks again
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2016 - 02:20 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css