HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
HAGANE NO RENKINJUTSUSHI
full metal alchemist
full metal alchemist

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pic Thread: Post pics of yourself cosplaying as FMA character (from any series)!!
Delphi
post May 10 2008, 08:53 PM
Post #226

Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,122

QUOTE(Envy-chan @ May 7 2008, 12:23 PM) *
Squee! It's THE Armstrong cosplayer! *Tackleglomps* Kumoricon? Where's that?

Kumoricon is in Portland, OR.

ARMSTRONG!!!! *glomp* It's yooooooou! You're welcome to use our pictures any time for your cosplay sites as long you credit it back to us. The friendship through muscles must spread!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post May 16 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #227

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(ArmstrongCosplayer @ May 7 2008, 01:07 PM) *
Cool I just joined this a little while ago too because I saw this thread XD. That is me as Armstrong and the pics came out really well. Hope to see everyone at Kumoricon!

I literally LOLd at all of those Armstrong pics!! Hilarious... it's rare to see a decent Armstrong cosplayer.

Too bad you're not East-Coast... I need a little brother to beat up when I cosplay Big-sis Olivia this fall. laugh.gif

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
ArmstrongCosplay...
post May 20 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #228

Citizen

Member No.: 51,254

QUOTE(CodenameElizabeth @ May 16 2008, 08:30 PM) *
QUOTE(ArmstrongCosplayer @ May 7 2008, 01:07 PM) *
Cool I just joined this a little while ago too because I saw this thread XD. That is me as Armstrong and the pics came out really well. Hope to see everyone at Kumoricon!

I literally LOLd at all of those Armstrong pics!! Hilarious... it's rare to see a decent Armstrong cosplayer.

Too bad you're not East-Coast... I need a little brother to beat up when I cosplay Big-sis Olivia this fall. laugh.gif

Well I do plan on attending Otakon this year on the east coast so if anyone wants to start a gathering I should be there smile.gif. Thanks everyone for the nice comments I and of course I try to credit all photos if I have the information happy.gif. Send me a line if you see any of yours on my cosplay page that do not have a mention and I will add it right away.

--------------------
"Do you doubt the integrity of a man who's muscles can do this?!" - Maj. Alex Louis Armstrong

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 13 2008, 07:14 AM
Post #229

Moderator Emeritus

Member No.: 6,466

Chinry's Baaaack

Now with added "get out more"

--------------------

+Quote Post
Toby-Chan
post Jun 13 2008, 12:07 PM
Post #230

Gallery Mod Emeritus

Member No.: 3,284

Not that I'm a photo-manipper, but the light sources look kind of inconsistent in that pic.

Oh, that's right! I have yet to share my cosplays.

I attended my first convention in early April. I did not take pictures of myself, but I happened to find a very sparse few taken of me by other folks.

And

(I did not find any of the Envy pictures taken of me when I was actually posing, which is curious, because I had at least a dozen people ask for photo ops. If I'd known this papparazzo was snapping a photo, I'd have hidden my badge and actually posed .)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Jun 14 2008, 07:31 AM
Post #231

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Damn Chiyo, you are without a doubt one of the best Winry cosplayers that I have ever seen. I love the photograph manipulation that you did, especially the contrast between your red hair-scarf and the warm yellow hues of the room. "Edward" in the background adds a really nice touch. Very nice job! I'm so jealous. happy.gif

~Do you use Photoshop CS2 or 3 for the photo manipulation?

Toby-Chan, wow you did such a great job with your Envy cosplay! You also make such a great Winry as well.

Dang, both of you make me jealous. (Lol, I'm never posting my first cosplay pictures here now. I would be ashamed.) Great job to the both of you.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 15 2008, 04:37 AM
Post #232

Moderator Emeritus

Toby Probably right about the lighting, I am getting better in most cases but such bright work is still hard to get right. And going to agree with Eda, still one of the best Envy's, I think its something in the way you grin...always feels a little wicked.

Eda You better post those cosplay pictures! And I use either GIMP or a really old Ulead program, never actually used Photoshop before I don't think. I should look into getting it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Envy-chan
post Jun 17 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #233

Citizen

Member No.: 46,936

Toby- You better pray to God that I don't see you when you're cosplaying Envy, or you will be tackle-glomped SO badly, I'll probably break your spine.

Yay!! JAFAX is this weekend! (JAFAX is a mini-con in Michigan) 8D
I'll post my cosplay pictures after the con!! <333
I'm cosplaying as Sasori from Naruto and Kyo from Dir en grey's Obscure PV.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Jun 18 2008, 12:25 PM
Post #234

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Member No.: 38,530

Holy hell, I can't believe I am posting my first cosplay pictures. ( Chiyo, you are too persuasive.) These are going to be atrocious compared to everybody else's photographs. The cosplay started out as a "dare" from my ex-boyfriend, but I decided to go with it. Yes, I know I'm not wearing Edward's proper colours from the movie, but I wanted to wear something a little brighter than a puce green vest and mud-brown slacks. A great deal of the Ed's that I saw at Anime Boston were wearing wigs, but I was the stubborn idiot who decided to keep my own hair. Awww well, I had fun.

Without Cloak
Photo 2
Photo 3
Old Time Photo

Envy-Chan: I'm looking forward to seeing your cosplay photographs, especially your Kyo cosplay. (I love J-Rock, visual kei, and gothic lolita costumes.)

--------------------

+Quote Post
Chiyo
post Jun 19 2008, 11:42 AM
Post #235

Moderator Emeritus

Hey Eda, you make a really good Ed, no need for a wig either. When you mentioned colours I thought they were going to be vastly different, they're just a different shade! Great cosplay, I'm very glad you posted it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ZaKai
post Oct 16 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #236

Citizen

Member No.: 12,114

I don't have much to share at this time, but I thought I might post a few pictures that I have.

This first link is of me as Riza and the husband as Roy (ignore the fail Riza wig). Sadly, our costumes weren't quite done in time for that con (it was Sakura Con 08), but we made do and it worked out well enough.

A PG13 (for kissing) Roy/Riza pic

I didn't have my contacts at that time and I kick myself for forgetting to take off the glasses. Sadly, I do not really have any others of me as Riza worth sharing at this time.

This next picture is at the same con of my husband and friend as Roy and Ed in their half finished cosplay (ignore the fail Ed wig). I really like this picture because it was raining that day and I can't help but feel amused at a picture of Roy trying to protect himself from the rain.

Roy and Ed in the rain

This last one is of me as Roy just a few weeks ago. Happily our costumes are actually done this time around (yes that Roy jacket is different from the Riza one I'm wearing in the other picture smile.gif ), but I was at a con without them, so thus no pictures of them.

Roy Mustang picture

The sleeves on that jacket look short, but they're not really, they've just fallen down with me having my hands up.

A few more pics from that con with another friend of mine who was cosplaying Ed:

A PG yaoi pose of Roy and Ed
Ed tying Roy's boot (I can't help but find this amusing)
Ed and Hohenheim

Anime Banzi is coming up this next weekend so I should have more pictures to put up of our Roy, Riza, and Ed group with our costumes finished smile.gif.

--------------------

+Quote Post
CodenameElizabet...
post Nov 4 2008, 08:18 AM
Post #237

State Alchemist (Major)

Member No.: 41,714

QUOTE(ZaKai @ Oct 17 2008, 12:40 AM) *

I didn't have my contacts at that time and I kick myself for forgetting to take off the glasses. Sadly, I do not really have any others of me as Riza worth sharing at this time.

D'AWWWWWW...

And TRUST ME. Riza's hair is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to do with a wig. (Which is why I have spent a good part of the last 2 years as a blonde... it's much easier to do with extensions. You made a much better effort than most with a wig. give yourself more credit!!) wink.gif

GOD HELP ME I LOL'd.
So cute. That's a pretty good Roy...

WHOA!!! A Hoho Papa who is actually, OLD enough to look like Hoho.
Sweet.
I NEED to get out to SakuraCon one of these years. Guess I'll have to try for 2009...

QUOTE(ScarMySoul @ Nov 1 2008, 02:41 PM) *

OH MY GOD.
That's pretty freaky in the resemblance.

Just about as crazy as my one friend who went as Barack Obama for Halloween.
MINDFCUK.

--------------------

BONES SHIPS ROIAI. (We have Proof.)

+Quote Post
ZaKai
post Nov 13 2008, 09:32 AM
Post #238

Citizen

Member No.: 12,114

QUOTE (CodenameElizabeth @ Nov 4 2008, 08:18 AM) *
QUOTE (ZaKai @ Oct 17 2008, 12:40 AM) *

D'AWWWWWW...

And TRUST ME. Riza's hair is NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to do with a wig. (Which is why I have spent a good part of the last 2 years as a blonde... it's much easier to do with extensions. You made a much better effort than most with a wig. give yourself more credit!!) wink.gif

GOD HELP ME I LOL'd.
So cute. That's a pretty good Roy...

WHOA!!! A Hoho Papa who is actually, OLD enough to look like Hoho.
Sweet.
I NEED to get out to SakuraCon one of these years. Guess I'll have to try for 2009...

You're right! The wig is horrible to do for Riza! But it's been a really interesting challenge. I redid it a little for Anime Banzai (I'll have pictures up of that soon) and it worked out better than at Sakrua Con (though I forgot the hairspray I use for my wig so the back of her hair was falling by the end of the day).

My real hair is actually halfway down my back and I totally do not have the complection for a blond (I use make up when I play Roy or Riza), so I don't dare dye it ^ ^;

Thank you! I love playing Roy.

Yes, I was so thrilled to see someone play Hoho who was the right age.

Yes! Come to SakuraCon in '09! It's a great con! I'd love to meet you ^__^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Disasterpiece
post Feb 22 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #239

Alchemists

Member No.: 66,581

Hughes in civilian garb here! happy.gif

--------------------

EdwardxWinry

[credit goes to Aquarina :D]

+Quote Post
Envy's Lady
post Jun 2 2010, 08:57 PM
Post #240

Apprentice

Member No.: 73,733

^ You're welcome. XD

I was just at another con this past weekend....

Pics:

^ lol....it looks like I'm waiting for an attack but none is coming at me. XD

^ Ed's head is going out of the picture. XD

^ I found this pic online that someone must have taken of me from behind while I was buying something in the Dealer's Room. lol.

I'm made a black Envy wig now too so....more pics!

Image 8
Image 9
Image 10
Image 13
Image 15
Image 16
Image 17
Image Envy and Lust
Image Envy, Lust and Gluttony

--------------------

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th July 2016 - 01:11 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css