Reply to this topicStart new topic
Souten no Koumori (蒼天の蝙蝠)
paca
post Aug 23 2006, 05:00 AM
Post #1

State Alchemist (Lt. Colonel)

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,936

Souten no Koumori 2006 (single chapter in GanGan Custom)

Plot Summary: A young girl, Henpukumaru, finds herself at the mansion of her enemy. Her life changes for the better during her time there, but when enemy ninjas attack, her loyalty is tested.
(Source - ANN)

Read Online

The new arakawa's manga :
more info here!!

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 23 2006, 09:08 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 38,530

Thank you for the illustration Paca and the information about Arakawa's new work. I just visited that livejournal community yesterday and read the post about Arakawa's new work Souten no Koumori. I am currently searching for more information online regarding the plot of the manga, but I am not coming across much. Looking at the promotion artwork, the characters keep on reminding me of Hagaren. The man with the scar reminds me of King Bradely and the girl on the right (I am uncertain of the gender) looks a little like Ran Fan. The young man with the bandana is reminding of an Asian Havoc. All in all, I hope to find more information soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post
paca
post Aug 23 2006, 09:21 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(Edamame @ Aug 23 2006, 01:08 PM) [snapback]436148[/snapback]

Thank you for the illustration Paca and the information about Arakawa's new work. I just visited that livejournal community yesterday and read the post about Arakawa's new work Souten no Koumori. I am currently searching for more information online regarding the plot of the manga, but I am not coming across much. Looking at the promotion artwork, the characters keep on reminding me of Hagaren. The man with the scar reminds me of King Bradely and the girl on the right (I am uncertain of the gender) looks a little like Ran Fan. The young man with the bandana is reminding of an Asian Havoc. All in all, I hope to find more information soon.

Yes , i also looked for info of her new manga without luck dry.gif ......

--------------------
......if you continue to wish with that strength, the dream will become reality.........

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Aug 23 2006, 09:34 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 11,694

Question here is, there isn't a new manga by Arakawa Hiromu.

There are 2 of them. ohmy.gif This one paca posted is called Juu shin Enbu and will come out the 21st of October within the GanGan Powered magazine.

Whereas Souten no Koumori will come out the 30th of Septembre in the (new? not sure) GanGan Custom magazine.

Here, this link is perhaps more appropriate.

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
paca
post Aug 23 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(Sensenic @ Aug 23 2006, 01:34 PM) [snapback]436159[/snapback]

Question here is, there isn't a new manga by Arakawa Hiromu.

There are 2 of them. ohmy.gif This one paca posted is called Juu shin Enbu and will come out the 21st of October within the GanGan Powered magazine.

Whereas Souten no Koumori will come out the 30th of Septembre in the (new? not sure) GanGan Custom magazine.

Here, this link is perhaps more appropriate.

Oh ohmy.gif !!! how she can do all that!!!! thanks Sensenic for the info!!!^^

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2006, 01:22 PM
Post #6

A sentient plant of some kind
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 23,115

New manga series is called "Jyushin Enbu" with first chapter coming out on Oct. 21, correct??
And, "Souten no Koumori," is a stand alone, one time story, that's coming out in September, right??

Awsome!! Can't wait!!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Aug 23 2006, 06:21 PM
Post #7

Apprentice

Member No.: 3,451

Well, so much has been going on while I was away, eh? (Seriously, I need to stay online more often...)

@ Tombow:
Yep, from what I read from the scans, what you saying seems to be right. Although for Souten no Koumori, it says autumn on the scan, so it's around September, but no definite date.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Sensenic
post Aug 23 2006, 11:19 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 11,694

QUOTE(Tombow @ Aug 23 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]436208[/snapback]

New manga series is called "Jyushin Enbu" with first chapter coming out on Oct. 21, correct??
And, "Souten no Koumori," is a stand alone, one time story, that's coming out in September, right??

Awsome!! Can't wait!!!!

Oh, so SnK (already got abbreviated tongue.gif Damn, I'm lazy) is a one-shot only? That's kind of sad... for some reason, the Martel-like bat-girl looked somewhat more promising than the Dorchette-like sword-yielding guy to me... Dunno really why huh.gif
QUOTE(Shirokage @ Aug 24 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]436359[/snapback]

Yep, from what I read from the scans, what you saying seems to be right. Although for Souten no Koumori, it says autumn on the scan, so it's around September, but no definite date.

In last chapter's title page it says that so-called "GanGan Custom" will be out the 30th of September.

--------------------
貧乳神・・・

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Aug 23 2006, 11:52 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

^^ @Sensenic - I think the so-called "GanGan Custom" is an extra edition GanGan comic book with a collection of one-shot stories specifically written for this edition, by some of current top manga-artists in Japan. smile.gif

@Shirokage-san - Yes, please stop by more often!! happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Edamame
post Aug 24 2006, 10:20 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 38,530

Sensenic: Thank you for the information regarding Arakawa's upcoming manga and her one-shot manga. I'm still looking for more information about the plots for both, but I don't think that I'm going to stumble across anything soon. I'm looking forward to both of them though.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Aug 24 2006, 11:29 PM
Post #11

Apprentice

QUOTE(Sensenic @ Aug 24 2006, 06:19 PM) [snapback]436502[/snapback]

In last chapter's title page it says that so-called "GanGan Custom" will be out the 30th of September.

I haven't even gotten around to reading chapter 61, let alone 62. (I had to study for my uni mid-sem tests.) Now, I'm finally on mid-sem break, so I guess I'll have more free time. There is not much I can do around this thread now, since there are no new one-shots out yet (unless someone has scans of Totsugeki Tonari no Enikkusu?). But that means I can probably work on the 4koma book (those who can remember the ancient history from the omake thread will know what I'm talking about).

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
paca
post Sep 17 2006, 07:48 AM
Post #12

Souten no Koumori , More info!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kasumi_lvgd
post Sep 17 2006, 11:01 PM
Post #13

Citizen

Member No.: 38,392

It seems that Shirokage hasn't showed up in a while...

That's sad >.< A friend wanted to ask for his permission, to translate his version of Stray Dog into spanish. I suppose that we'll have to wait...

And about the new Arakawa's manga...just a few days, guys! ^^ September 30th. Let's wait...^^

+Quote Post
Tombow
post Sep 18 2006, 12:01 AM
Post #14

Group Icon

QUOTE(paca @ Sep 17 2006, 09:48 AM) [snapback]447467[/snapback]
Oh!! Thanks, Paca!!
From Paca's link above: Translation of the magazine preview page posted there by csakuras:
Henbukumaru, who is trying to quit the ultimate ninja group "Tekkishuu", meets Chiyotsuru after making an escape. The two open themselves up to each other immediately, but then Tekkishuu appears, and they are after Chiyotsuru.
I confirm that the above translation is awsome!! (oh, and just as a note.. "ultimate" part in original Japnese was "the strongest," so please don't suspect any connection to FMA manga in wording by magazine editors there. happy.gif)

Yes, Souten no Koumori is a manga about the Ninja!! (Awsome!!)
Henbukumaru seems to be the name of the "bat" ninja guy, and Chiyotetsu is the name of a lady who is going to be his "love interest"?? biggrin.gif
Can't wait to read the manga!!!!

(BTW, @Kasumi_lvgd - Haha, you know us better than that, right?? biggrin.gif
We can't just sit and quietly wait for two weeks!! laugh.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Shirokage
post Sep 19 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #15

Apprentice

QUOTE(Kasumi_lvgd @ Sep 18 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]447791[/snapback]

It seems that Shirokage hasn't showed up in a while...

That's sad >.< A friend wanted to ask for his permission, to translate his version of Stray Dog into spanish. I suppose that we'll have to wait...

And about the new Arakawa's manga...just a few days, guys! ^^ September 30th. Let's wait...^^

Yeah, I haven't been around much lately. Too much work and stuff from uni (but just typing to let you guys know that I haven't died or anything like that...). BTW, I gave permission to your friend. There's seems to be a lot people speaking spanish here. Not saying anything, but just wondering why...

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th June 2016 - 06:37 PM

Copyright 2003-2004 PhoenixNetworks, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright Notice. Privacy policy. Acceptable Use Policy. Terms of Service.
Page Generation Time: 0.0655 seconds.
Currently Selected Stylesheet: css/default.css